A Bite of Death

Vampire Darling

A Bite of Death

Hubby, I'm home.” I called out in a sugary tone as I stepped inside my home. There was nothing but silence inside which sadly had become the norm these days. I saw his shoes sitting by the doorway as usual. However the pair of heels next to them caught me by surprise. As I slowly slipped off my own and slid a pair of slippers on I called out for him again. There was still no response. The plastic bags in my hands felt heavier now as I slumped to the kitchen.

 

I wonder who could be here. His mother? His sister? I chased away any negative thoughts that were seeking into my mind. It had to be his sister probably..most definitely. The y red 6 inches was her style.

 

Hubby..can you hear me.” I set down the bags on the counter and started to slowly remove each ingredient onto the counter. I didn't want to go upstairs just yet. The last thing I wanted to do was disturb him. Our marriage has become so painfully quiet and dead I almost feel like maybe we had become ghost without realizing it. Sweet kisses, hugs and dates were just a fantasy to me now. I'm lucky if he even smiles at me. I do my best to just stay out of his way and not bother him. I rather we be like the way we are now instead of fighting.

 

 

Tonight I was hoping that I could get him to warm up a little to me. I bought all his favorite foods and was planning to make his all time favorite, fried chicken and rice. I hummed to myself as I began preparing the food. Memories of our happy past filled my mind. Jin Young use to always turn into a puddle of goo whenever I cooked for him. I closed my eyes imagining him hugging me from behind and covering my face with kiss.

 

Ahh!

 

My eyes snapped open at the sound of a scream coming from upstairs.

 

Hubby!” I dropped whatever was in my hands and raced upstairs. My mind created the worst scenarios like robbers or a book shelf falling on him. I pracitally stumbled into the room as I slam to door open to witness a scene more terryifying then what I had imagined. On the floor laid my beloved husband and a younger woman. Both we startled at my sudden burst in but their expressions soon melted into a look of disgust as if I had done something wrong. As if my presence was a burden for them both. Silence filled the room but this kind of emptiness was different from before. I felt like I didn't belong hear and like I was unwanted.

 

Wh...what..is going on?” I barely croaked. I could barely look at the other woman. I tried to erase her beautiful ,slim image from my sight.

 

What does it look like?” the man whom I thought I knew gave me a smugged grin as he placed another kiss on the other woman's lips. He pulled her up with him as they stood facing me. “I'm having fun for the first time in my life.”

 

Was this really happening? This has to be a dream or a prank or something! My sweet Jinyoung would never speak to me like this.

 

Jihyo.” I cut him off.

 

Don't you mean honey bunny? You always call me that...” I said between sobs but he ignored me.

 

Jihyo.” he said my name in the iciest and most coldest tone that just froze every part of me. “ I can't be with you anymore. I want a divorce.”

 

Why..” I know it was pitiful but I pushed the other woman aside and threw myself at him desperately. JinYoung was my life. He was all that I had and I always tried my best to make him happy even if that means that I have to suffer. “Did I do something wrong? Tell me. I'll do anything please don't leave me.” I squeezed him tight but he kept pushing me away but I held on tighter and took on every hit.


“Jihyo stop it. I don't want you anymore. There's nothing you can do to change it.”

 

Why? Why? JinYoung I love you so much.” I cried so hard I felt like I was on the verge of dieing. His hands now grab roughly at my face and he force me to stare into his eyes.

 

You're boring, you're plain and worst of all you can't provide me children.” his eyes narrow at me. “I'm tired of you not being able to get pregnant and I hate how you dress like my mom. I feel like I'm married to a granny. All you do is sit around all day. You never want to do anything fun anymore.”

 

I fell to my knees now. Every word was like a bullet to my heart. I felt so small as him and the other woman towered over me with the same expression as before.

 

I can change..I can..please give me another chance. I never meant to be so boring its just that we use to fight so much and I just wanted to stay quiet and be obidient. You hate it when other guys flirt with me so I dressed as plain as possible. JinYoung I did all this for you. Please don't do this. Really I'll be the fun woman you once loved.” I crawled to his leg and cuddled it. Hoping that he would give me another chance. Doesn't he see that I'd do anything for him?

 

Oh my gosh, how pathetic just go and die already. He doesn't want you anymore you, old hag.” She laughed at me as she hugged onto his arm. She kicked me away from them. “He's mine now.”

 

No..Jin Young...Jin Young..” I crawled to him against and this time she grabbed me by the hair roughly I reached out and slapped her arm. We wrestled a bout a bit until Jin Young pushed between us.”

 

Don't you dare hurt my fiance and child.” he shouted at me.


“Bwoh...fiance...child?” my mind was filled with confusion and even more pain. I watched as her red lips curled up a bit into a smile before pouting a bit. She rubbed her belly slowly.

 

We're expecting...” she glanced at my husband now. “Don't worry jagiya little Kyungie is ok.”

 

She did the one thing that I could never do. I saw how lovingly he her belly the joy and excitement of having a child was what he always dreamt about. This was all my fault because my stupid womb is infertile. If I could have been able to get pregnant then we could be together. I raced out of the house unable to see anymore of their lovey dovey affection. The cold fall breeze slapped my face and froze my bare skin. I didn't know where to go I just ran. What is a woman to do when she just lost everything?Where am I to go? What is my purpose anymore? Without Jin Young who am I?

 

 

There was a loud screeching noise followed by a blinding bright light. Then everything just went black as pain took over my body but not just emotional pain. I felt a hard collision of mental and physical pain wash over me as my body hit the cement.


“Miss..are you alright! Aishh...”

I felt a pair of warm arms hug my now limped body. An unfamilar voice was yelling at me.

 

Miss...hey...hey stay with me!”

 

I tried to open my eyes to see whom the voice belonged to but I was too weak.

 

I'm so sorry..”

 

I'm not sorry. I am glad that things are ending like this finally I can just sleep and hide away from this nightmare.

 

I won't let you die..I have no choice..”

 

The rest of his words faded away as my world finally disappeared.

 

Author's Note

OMG SO MANY SUBS AND UPVOTES! Thank you guys so much TnT So sorry I took so long to update I was stressed with a project but I'm alll done with it now so I am free to write till my hearts content. I hope you all will like this story. I have been dieing to write a vampire story for the longest. Kai stalked my mind and inspired me a bit lol. Originally this was going to be a oneshot but then Kookie stalked my brain and now tadah this story was born. So basically thses guys kinda wrote the story themselves. See you in the next chapter coming soon!