Lie 7: Hee Chul's Honesty

Based Upon Lies

Everyone knew that Hee Chul was a liar, but he was honest and candid as well, up to the point where it was just blatant and rude. However, Han Geng needed the lying to stop. He wanted Hee Chul to tell the truth without warping it or without spitting it out with spite. Sure, Hee Chul didn't like a lot of the students, but rudeness wasn't necessary.

Hee Chul was even lying to Han Geng, but he knew. Han Geng knew what Hee Chul meant, but he also knew that until Hee Chul quit lying to Han Geng and to himself, then he'd keep lying to everyone.

"Hee Chullie~~" Han Geng sang, wrapping his arms around Hee Chul.

"I hate you..." Hee Chul muttered.

"I love you~"

"I hate you."

"I love you~"

Hee Chul snapped his book shut and turned around. "You do know that I mean it, right?" he asked.

"Of course you do!" Han Geng exclaimed, cupping Hee Chul's cheek in his hand. "And I love you too..."

Hee Chul smirked, coughing a laugh out of his throat. "I don't know what you're talking about," he scoffed, picking up his books and standing up.

Han Geng frowned. Hee Chul was obviously lying. He snatched Hee Chul's wrist and pulled him along as the school bell rang. "Where the hell are you taking me?!" Hee Chul screamed, attracting silent stares from everyone in the hallway.

"You know where," Han Geng growled as he shoved Hee Chul into his car.

"No! I don't!" Hee Chul yelled.

Han Geng slammed the car door shut as he started the engine. "Yes, you do, Chullie. Stop lying to yourself."

"What are you talking about?!"

"Hee Chul, you're not being honest. You need to stop lying."

"But I'm not!"

"Hee Chul!"

Hee Chul froze at Han Geng's tone. It was almost... Angry and frustrated. This was the first time Hee Chul hadn't seen Han Geng calm, but disheveled and riled up. Han Geng was breathing heavily, trying to stay composed but obviously losing it. Hee Chul was quiet the rest of the way to Han Geng's house. Yes... He did know where they were going. He just... Wanted to think differently.

Once they arrived, Han Geng yanked Hee Chul out of the car and inside the house, upstairs to Han Geng's room. He sat Hee Chul on the bed and kneeled before him. Hee Chul refused to look Han Geng directly in the eyes.

Han Geng gently turned Hee Chul's head to face him, but his eyes were focused on the ground. "Hee Chul--"

"I hate you..." Hee Chul muttered.

"Hee Chul..."

"I mean it. I hate you."

"Hee Chul."

"I hate you! Okay?! I hate you, Han Geng!" he screamed, hands clenching painfully tight into his sleeves.

"Hee Chul... Tell me why..." Han Geng said softly, pulling Hee Chul onto the floor with him, into his lap.

"Because you make me feel like this... So weak and womanly. You make my heart stop, yet it still beats. All I think about is you. You brought back the memories I hated and replaced it with hope and beauty. You took away all my bitterness. You gave me love..."

"Mhmm..." Han Geng hummed, Hee Chul's long hair. "And what else?"

"I hate you for giving me love, Han Geng... I don't deserve it, so... Why...?"

"Silly Hee Chul," Han Geng chuckled as he stood up and carried him to the bed, both of then lying comfortably in each other's arms. "One does not choose to love, but one can choose to hand out love. But those who have fallen in love must inevitably give away their love, because that love does not belong to them, but to the one they have fallen in love with..."

"Huh?" Hee Chul answered with a raised eyebrow.

"You stole my heart, Hee Chul," Han Geng explained. "It was never my heart because you had it from the first time I laid eyes on you..."

Han Geng rolled on top of Hee Chul, his hands and knees supporting himself so he wouldn't crush the boy. Hee Chul's hand reached up to touch Han Geng's smooth cheeks. "Hee Chul..." Han Geng murmured, his face inching closer and closer to Hee Chul's.

"Han... Geng..." Hee Chul breathed, wrapping his arms around Han Geng's neck and pulled him down to close the rest of the space between their lips.

Hee Chul eagerly opened his mouth for Han Geng's tongue to slip in and explore the sweet honey that was Hee Chul. More than sparks surged through them, hotter than fire, more intense than electricity. Hee Chul couldn't explain it, but through the kiss, it filled him.

"I love you... Han Geng..." Hee Chul whispered as Han Geng trailed kisses and marks down his neck.

"Finally," Han Geng said, "you stopped lying..."