Lie 6: Hee Chul's Heart

Based Upon Lies

Hee Chul sent Han Geng away from him the next day. He didn't want Han Geng to have the same reputation as him. Hee Chul expected Han Geng to reject this notion, but the Chinese only chuckled and smiled gently, and, with a hand on Hee Chul's shoulder, said, "Good luck with that..."

The next month just tore Hee Chul apart. Han Geng hung out with Si Won instead of Hee Chul; therefore, Hee Chul hung out by himself. Han Geng didn't search for Hee Chul anymore. Hee Chul never came over to his house. Hee Chul's heart nearly broke when he saw Han Geng and Zhou Mi together, holding hands and skipping through the mall.

Hee Chul's mind said it was for the best, that he should be happy that Han Geng wasn't around him anymore, but his heart said differently. His heart said that he shouldn't have let Han Geng go. He should've kept him so that he could protect Hee Chul. His heart told Hee Chul that he was jealous. Hee Chul was conflicted and didn't know what to do. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't notice the cat calls, the things thrown a him, the random shoving, and his failing grades. Hee Chul was depressed.

Hee Chul knew it by now. He loved Han Geng. He was IN LOVE with Han Geng. But he rejected that, hid it, suppressed it, because he didn't deserve anyone's love... He didn't deserve Han Geng. And besides, Han Geng would never love him back.

------------------------------------------------

Han Geng could see it all... He could see Hee Chul breaking down. Han Geng knew exactly what Hee Chul was thinking when he said that they couldn't be friends anymore. Hee Chul was trying to protect someone who didn't need protection. Hee Chul didn't know that Han Geng was lost without Hee Chul. He couldn't do anything without thinking about him. Every smile, every laugh, it was forced.

All Han Geng wanted to do was run to Hee Chul and hug him, never let him go. But he couldn't... It was Hee Chul's decision. Until something drastic came up, Han Geng wouldn't do anything. Hee Chul needed to learn to depend on someone, to ask for someone's help. But Han Geng knew he wouldn't... Hee Chul had too much pride to go to someone. Han Geng had to come to him first, because Hee Chul was too weak.

Han Geng knew Hee Chul so well. Han Geng loved Hee Chul. He was filled with Hee Chul. And he knew that Hee Chul loved him too, but Hee Chul pushed that fact away. Hee Chul refused it because he was degrading himself. And Han Geng knew that Hee Chul had completely hit rock bottom once he'd rejected that, so Han Geng intercepted.


Han Geng found Hee Chul curled up in the corner of his apartment when he'd noticed that Hee Chul hadn't shown up for school that day. "Hee Chul!" Han Geng called, rushing over to the thin boy.

"Han... Geng..." he said softly. "What're you--"

"Anii! Shut up, Hee Chul! It's not why I'm here, but why you are! What are you thinking?" Han Geng blurted out, cradling Hee Chul in his arms.

Hee Chul pushed Han Geng away weakly. "Han-Han Geng... I... You can't... Be here..." he said softly, tears slowly sliding down his cheeks.

Hee Chul hid his face in his hands, but Han Geng gripped his wrists and forced Hee Chul to look at him. "Hee Chul..."

Hee Chul looked away.

"Hee Chul!"

He pressed his cheek against the wall, resisting Han Geng who tried to pull him back.

"Kim Hee Chul!!" Han Geng screamed.

Hee Chul turned back reluctantly to gaze into those deep brown eyes, those eyes that could fling open the door to his heart so wide open that it was ripped off its hinges. Hee Chul's heart sped up as Han Geng pressed his lips to Hee Chul's lips. Hee Chul didn't move a muscle as Han Geng kissed his cheek softly, nipping up to his ear. "I love you..." he breathed.

Hee Chul shivered. He didn't want to believe it. Han Geng had hit rock bottom with him, and there was no turning back. "No... Han Geng... You can't--"

"I can, and I do," he growled as he pressed his body closer to Hee Chul's.

"No... Han Geng... You can't... You shouldn't..." Hee Chul murmured as the other lips roamed upon his slender neck.

Han Geng pulled away and ripped open his shirt. He took Hee Chul's hand and placed it over his heart. "Do you feel this? Can you feel my heart?" he said. "It beats for you. Only you. It's filled with only you, Hee Chul."

Hee Chul was about to answer, but Han Geng pulled Hee Chul roughly into a hug so that Hee Chul's ear rested upon Han Geng chest. "Do you hear it?" Hee Chul nodded. "It screams out for you. My heart is only for you..."

Hee Chul wrapped his arms around Han Geng, nails digging into his sides. "I hate you..." he muttered.

Han Geng kissed the top of Hee Chul's head. And so, Hee Chul's heart was opened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyeong, my lovely readers!! ^^ <3 I may not be able to update nearer to Christmas, and I'm sure you'd want to hang out with all your family and friends on that day, so I'm updating now~ ^^

Merry Christmas~!! <3
God bless you all~ ^^ <3