Prologue: Progressivism Is Lost

Greetings From Eden

As much of a benefit developments in human society's social and economical needs are, we lack the potential to wield certain acts of progress with great purpose. We lack enough logic to use these new resources with integrity and avoid greed in a monopoly that serves to divide us, to conquer us, and limit our natural rights and human morals. Humans are easily swayed by anything; it doesn't matter whom, but everyone's role in the class system is powered by the objectives fitting for their lifestyle. The wealthy want to stay in power, the middle class want to obtain more power, and the lower class wants power. In each, the system tries to pacify the needs for each one with something that will distract them from their goal in order to keep chaos from getting to a savage point. It has, become obvious that we've simulated human ignorance farther than we've meant to, and no one seems to have much of a problem with it anymore. To think, at one point we would have rebelled against an entire land mass and won, but now we're satisfied with sitting down and numbing our minds with drugs that aren't consumed. To think that we've used all of our resources, and no one really cares anymore.

It's sickening; something must be done to cleanse the wounds we've received, and in order to do that, we have to turn to the sources that cause them. First set awareness to the weaker population, have the broken arise against the crimes of private companies, and finally, secure wealth from those who are willing to donate to the case. I am aware that there is a multitude among that last section that will find sanctuary in keeping themselves armed with the current government's power, but I assure everyone that they'll find that to be a very small expectation. 

They will witness the day when their "progressive era" turns against them, and they will regret every spoiled decision they've made.  

- An Essay entitled "Modern Toys Of Society: Safety Hazards & Potential Corruption" by Lee Jihoon