Normal again

I'll be your man Noona

After the kiss Victoria had been ignoring Kai. He knew that and it hurted. Did she hate him this much? Why noona why? Every night Kai would cry himself to sleep no one knew except for Xuimin hyung. He would hear the poor kid crying every night. He would ask him what was wrong but all he said was what did I do wrong? I feel really bad and I want to tell Suho and everyone but he promised his dongsaeng he wouldn't.

Everyone could see the change in Kai. He was much quieter and he didn't try to flirt with every girl he met not even Victoria who he liked. Of course Victoria knew nothing for she had only eyes for Luhan. Amber would try to help by asking her questions but all her answers were the same.

Amber: eunnie do you like someone?

Victoria: yes

Amber: jinja? Who is it

Victoria: mmm it's Luhan Oppa

Amber: oh really?

Victoria: yes why do you sound disappointed

Amber: ah it's nothing

Kaitoria relationship is going very well but lets see how krisber is doing

Everyday after school Amber and Kris would go play basketball. They would argue and bicker in front of eveveryone but when no one was there they would act like the best of friends. They played basketball till dark.and then went home separately so no one would get suspicious. They had a daily routine. First they play basketball then they will go buy bubble tea and take a walk then Amber would sign or take pictures with fans then they go home.

Kris POV

Today is like any other day. After school me and Amber went to play basketball. And of course she always beat me. But I think there's something wrong with me. Every time I'm.around Amber I.have.this butterfly in my stomach and my heart beats super duper fast. I need to see a doctor. This girl is driving me.nuts.

Amber POV

Lately I find myself staying up late at night thinking about Kris. I have.now idea why. Sometimes I dream about him, kissing me!! Isn't that crazy??!!

Luhan and Victoria were getting very close lately. They would always study together and always find excuse to spend time with each other. That made everyone suspicious of them but they kept on saying they were only friends. Seeing their closeness made Kai somewhat mad but sad. To put his anger and sadness out he would drink..yes he.was still.underage but he looked older than he was so no one seemed.to mind. Everyday he will come home late but no one seemed to notice. He didn't expect them to notice especially her. She was in love and he could see it in her eyes. He would forever be a little brother to her. 

One day Kai couldn't stand that Victoria was ignoring him so he.confronted her.

Kai: noona 

Victoria: yes Kai sis

Kai: can you please stop avoiding me?

Victoria: what do you mean?

Kai: after that incident yo avoided me and I can't.stand it .I rather become your little brother than be ignored by you. Even though it means I have to give you up I will just don't ignore me okay noona? I.beg of you.

Victoria: Kai I never meant to hurt you andi I'm sorry. I guess I was just shocked and.shy after that you know. But I promise I won't avoid you anymore.

Kai: promise?

Victoria: promise 

After finally letting out his feelings he felt better. He was glad they were back to normal. He liked.it even better when Vic hugged him

Victoria POV

When I hugged him I felt like it was the best thing that happened to me. I don't know why. I know I like Luhan I'm sure of it I think. But when I'm around Kai it's different. Even if I did have feelings for Jim he would never accept me now I hurted him too much. And I like Luhan not Kai!

So everything was back to normal. Kai and Victoria acted like nothing happened and continued being brother and sisters. They thought they knew everything about each other except one thing. Kai still had feelings for Victoria and promised himself he always would. Victoria liked Kai but didn't want to admit it. She kept on telling her self she likes Luhan when.She really likes Kai. 

As for Amber and Kris they were starting to realize their feelings but too shy to confess so they continue their friendship without knowing each other feelings. The rest of the guys were happy that everything was back to normal. At least for now.