Trouble

I'll be your man Noona

Kris: ambie let's go see a movie together

Amber: umm pabo Kris we're in school

Kris: school schmool I wanna go to the movies with yooo

Amber: we'll go later k?

Students just looked at them with jealousy. Kyungsoo looked at them with happiness but really he was sad mad angry.

Before he could reply the teacher came .

Mr.Lee: class we have a new student today. Why don't you welcome her

The person that suddenly came into the room was someone Kris nor EXO wanted to see.

Jessica: annyeonghaseyeo I'm Jessica

She gave her killer smile was was creepy for EXO and Amber.

Mr.Lee: you may sit by Kris and Amber

Jessica came to Kris and smiled.

Jessica: long time no see krissy poo

Kris: don't call me that

Jessica: why not. When we were dating you let me call you that

Kris: that was the past

Jessica: whatever. And just so you know I'm gonna win you back

Kris scoffed hearing her words. Amber was confused. She turned back with a confused face when Suho promise to tell her everything after school.

During class Jessica kept on bothering Kris and acted like Amber wasn't there. 

Amber POV

Wow this Jessica. She may look angelic on the outside but she sure can be a devil. Dude back off my boyfriend was what I wanted to say but nah. 

Kris POV

Why isn't Amber doing anything? Doesn't she see how this lady is all up on me. Gosh Amber why you gotta act nice now.

Jessica POV

Ewwww who let this boy that dresses like a girl sit by my Kris?? She is going to get the worse of me soon.

Kris was getting madder and madder every second. First this Jessica was in his face too much second his friends were not helping him at all third his girlfriend just act likes nothing happens.

Kris: Jessica stop coming at my face. You know how annoying you are. And fyi I already have a gf.

Jessica pouted as soon as she heard this.

Jessica: really oppa who is it?

She didn't expect what was coming at all.

Jessica: her?!! 

While pointing at Amber.

Jessica:why her when you have millions of other girls to choose from??

Amber POV

Ouch that hurts but okay.

Kris: she is my girlfriend whether you like it or nothing that right guys?

Exo nodded in agreement. Jessica wouldn't believe till she saw proof. So Kris has to kiss Amber in the middle of class in front of everyone. Even though they were a couple no one saw that coming neither did Amber. She was shocked but responded to his kiss which made Kris very happy and Jessica very mad.

Amber POV

I didn't expect that to happen. 

Kris: but it did didn't it?

Amber then realized she was thinking out loud. She was so embarrassed.

Finally after hours with the devil class was finally over. 

Amber: mind explaining a little?

Instead of Kris explaining it was Suho of course. He told of how Jessica was Kris first love. That Kris loved her very much but she cheated on him with his cousin. They broke up Kris got cold. The end

Amber: so Jessica was the one who made Kris like this way.

Suho nodded. She remembered that she had a date with Kris at the basketball court so she waved goodbye and ran there.

When she got there she didn't expect what she saw.