First kiss

I'll be your man Noona

Amber: eunnie since when did you guys become a thing?

Victoria:.aniyo I got hurt while buying bubble tea so he carried me dummy.

EXO and Amber:oh

Xuimin: can you waatlk Vic?

Victoria: yeah. I think

She tried walking but it was too painful. She still denied the fact that she.couldn't walk and.act strong but everyone could see the pain in her eyes. Kai was.going to pick her.up and send go to the.nurse but Luhan beat him to.it. Luhan carried her bridal styled which made everyone go oooh. Except for Kai. He was burning inside with rage and once everyone saw.that they stopped the commotion. 

Victoria POV

Without any word he lifted me up. It surprised me but I like it. Oh God I think I'm falling for him but I also feel this way when I'm around Kai. Does that mean I like them both?? Eww no way. Luhan is an exception but Kai is like my little brother. Ughh.

Luhan POV

I could see the pain in her eyes even though she denied it. So I picked her up. As I carried her I felt my heart beating very fast. Every time she's around me.my heart beats. And I want to know why. It started when she hug me when we played truth or dare and ever since then I've become a fool.

Once they got to the.nurse's office Nurse Nicole inspected her ankle and told her to go to the hospital.

Nicole(nurse): I think you have a broken ankle but to be sure go to the hospital first.

Victoria: neh thank you Nurse Nicole.

Luhan called the rest of the gang and told them that he would take Victoria to the hospital. When they got there the doctor told her her ankle was broken. Then they gave her a cast and.some crutches. But Victoria didn't like crutches because her uncle died while slipping on the floor with crutches so they gave get a wheelchair.

By the time they were done school was over so Luhan drove home. It was really awkward so Victoria broke the silence.

Victoria: thank you

Luhan: for what?

Victoria:helping me

Luhan: that's nothing 

Then it was silent again

Victoria: I hope I won't be a pain in the

Luhan: you won't be I'm sure of it

Victoria: but I can't walk or dance now what am I asked him whatto do what am I going to tell my fans?

Luhan: Chanyeol and we will handle that don't worry

There was silence till they got home. Everyone was worried for Victoria especially Kai and Sehun. 

Sehun: noona I'm so sorry it was my fault your like this. I'm sorry noona please forgive me. Then he started to cry

Victoria: don't worry sehunnie it wasn't your fault. I was just clumsy. Now come give noona a hug...

Which Sehun did gladly. Seeing them hug made Kai very jealous. Why didn't she hug him like that? That night they made a schedule for pushing Victoria to class. Victoria apologize to everyone for making them do this. Everyone assured her that it was ok. That night in her Twitter lots of her fans heard about the incident and wished her recovery which she was really thankful for. That night she slept soundly.

1 month later

Luhan couldn't sleep so he went to see how Victoria was and saw her sleeping soundly. She looked like an angel. He bent over and kissed her on her soft rosy cheeks. Kai couldn't also sleep and went to see Victoria but some one was there already. From the corner of the room he could see Luhan and he was kissing her. He felt so jealous he went inside his room and punched the walls. Luckily Luhan didn't hear and the others were sleeping. His knuckles were now bloody but he didn't care.

Next morning at breakfast Victoria noticed Kai's bloody knuckles. She asked him what happened but he ignored her. So she grabbed him and went inside the bathroom. Inside she washed his hands and bandaged his wounds. She looked him in the eyes and asked.him what really happened. Her puppy dog eyes staring his was too cute. He couldn't stand it anymore. Instead of answering her he kissed her. It wants his first kiss but his favorite and best one. Victoria was shocked by his move but she couldn't help back but kiss him back. After about 50 seconds she withdraws from the kiss.

Victoria:.yah pabo you stole my first kiss

Kai: I'm glad

Victoria: you never answered my question what happened?

He didn't want to lie to her but he didn't want to tell the truth so he told her.that he was fighting someone inside his dream for kissing his crush so he punched the wall. The wall part and someone kissing his crush was.true but the rest was.a.lie.

Victoria said something that hurted way more than a.dagger through his heart. Let's pretend the kiss never happened. Then why did you kiss me back? Why did you make me feel like.I.had.a.change with you? He.wanted.to scream these words at her but she.went out.

Everyone was curious what happened inside the bathroom but she just said "nothing". When they asked Kai he ignored them.