Yong Junhyung : Lesson learnt ! Never wake Seobie up . [ NORMAL UPDATE ]

Oppa ! I'm not as good as you think !

Junhyung's POV
 I woke up in the middle of the night , [ for some odd reason ] . I rubbed my eyes and streched my body . I squinted my eyes , trying to find my phone through the darkness of the night .
 I pressed a button and a bright flash of white light glowed in the room .
 12.27AM . I suddenly felt very thirsty .
 I wore my slippers and took my phone and used it as a flashlight .
 I shuffled down the stairs and through the hallways , trying to find the kitchen in this massly excess spaced large  humongous mansion .
 I finally found the kitchen after 10 mins of walking aimlessly like an idiot with the screen of my phone lit .
 I put my phone on the kitchen counter as i tried to register my surroundings with what i could through the glow of my phone , reflecting on it's surrounding .
 I put my hands in front of me and tried to find the fridge , grabbing on to random items .
 After finding the fridge , i yanked it open , eager to drink my coke . My eyes went wide and i reached for the coke bottle . And it was ... EMPTY ?
 A string of words came out from my mouth as a hushed whisper . I shook the bottle . Trying to see if this was some kind of joke .
 I put the bottle onto the counter and slumped onto a chair , a gave a sigh of despression as i ran a hand through my hair . I instead pulled out a carton of milk and shut the door .
 I sifted around the kitchen trying to find a glass cup , after finding the glass cup , i put the milk in a pan and added some sweetened milk into it . I set the timer for 5 minutes as i waited in the dark for my milk .
 After drinking my warm milk i wandered around the hallways , trying to find Minji's Room . I wanted to talk .
  I explored the hallways up and down and discovered quite a lot of rooms , there was a sports hall , a gaming room , music auditorium , dance practice room and many more .
  There were too many for me to remember ! Poorme ! [ Poor Joker :( ! ]
 While i was pacing up and down the hallways , exploring and searching everywhere for Minji's Room , i noticed that there was light coming from one of the rooms .
 Being the curious person i am , i went to check it out . When i opened the door ... I got a big shock ...
It was ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.

YOSEOB WATCHING ! [ A/N : Nah jk . ]
Real thing : I opened to door to find ... A FREEZING ROOM FULL OF COKE .
 I was so shocked , i dropped everything that was in my hands . My eyes went wide and i totally spazzed out on the floor , shouting and mumbling some incorehent words . [ FANGRL MOMENT ! ]
WHY . DID . NO . ONE . TELL . ME . ABOUT . THIS ? WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY ? NOW I AM REJOINED WITH MY LOVEE FOR COKE ~ NO WONDER THERE WAS NO COKE IN THE FRIDGE !
[ LOL . This looks so much like . Onew's . Love . For . CHICKEN <3 . Sorry guys , i couldn't save Junhyung's Bad Boy image . Special thanks to Onew who gave me inspiration . ]
FROM AUTHOR'S POV HOW JUNHYUNG LOOKS LIKE .
Junhyung dropped everything in his arms and dropped onto the floor , his mouth went wide and he was twitching on the floor .
 He gained his senses and stood upright , leaving his belongings on the floor . He took out two bottles of coke and his eyes shined on delight . [ SPARKLE SPARKLE PEWPEWPEW . ]
 Junhyung took a deep breath and with his sparkling eyes shouted " OHMYGODTHISISSOAMAZING!COKELOVEFOREVERMAN ! " at the top of his lungs .
 Gikwang was the first one to wake up so he went to see what was the noise all about .
 And he screamed when he saw....
  Junhyung ON THE FLOOR .

LYING ON HIS TUMMY .

STARING AT COKE .

WITH .

HIS .

TWO .

SPARKLY .

BIG .

MEGA HUGE .

EYES .
 Everyone woke up and came to see what was the commotion about to have the SAME reaction .
 Junhyung was jumping up and down , EYES STILL SHINING , rubbing the bottles together and shouting ' COKECOKECOKECOKECOKE ! ' .
 And then ... HE FINALLY DRANK IT .
 Everyone stared at him angrily . Because the woke up . Cos of coke . Coke . Junhyung . Coke .
 Yoseob took a deep breath and everyone plugged their ears in . [ EXCEPT JOKER OF COURSE (; Junnie too distracted by coke ~ ] Yoseob closed his eyes and tool deep breaths . He finally took one last breath and opened his eyes ...
 " YONG JUNHYUNGGGGGGGGG ! YOU DISTURBED AND WOKE US UP BECAUSE OF COKEEEEEEEEEEEE ? "
 All the birds in the surroundings flew away . All scared by almighty Yoseob's Voice .

----------------------------------

Author's Note : Hihihihi . This is a normal chapter , not seobie's birthday updatee . I AM GOING TO MAKE A FAB CHAPTER FOR MAHH SEOBIE <3 

real stressed bout my examssss .