Lee Joon , where are you ?

Oppa ! I'm not as good as you think !

  Author's POV

      A sigh escaped her lips as she ran a hand through her hair , frustrated .

    Why did she have to be a nerd ?

  She closed her eyes and wished , Lee Jin , come back please .

  Suddenly , her eyes went white , her heart stopped beating for a second .

  " No , no . Not now . " Melaine wished . She closed her eyes , but something had forced her to open them .

  Something wet dropped onto the cold , hard  floor , blood . Her blood .

    Red tears streamed down her cheeks as she wrote down something , 

  She saw the numbers , 11/11/12 . Someone who was close would die , on that fateful day .

    Melaine was a weird person , she had this kind of things happen when someone was going to die .

  She could even read minds . God knows how she could do that .

  Melaine sighed and cleaned up the mess . The process had finally stopped .

  She slipped on brown coloured contacts to hide her dark charcoal eyes .

  She then wore fake glasses and tied her curly hair up into a high ponytail .

  She threw on a random tshirt and shorts and slung a messenger bag over her shoulder .

  She skipped down the stairs and called out to her maids .

 " I'm going to school now , I'm not eating breakfest . " Melaine declared .

  She walked into her limo and sighed .

Melaine's POV

    I walked into the car and requested that my butler drived slower today .

    On the way to school , i kept  thinking of Lee Jin .

    Lee Jin was my boyfriend , until he disappeared a year ago . I am still not giving up hope .

  You think I'm a nerd ? I am just pretending so last year's event would not repeat .

    " Miss do you want to stop here ? We are two blocks away from your school . " Butler kim asked .

  I took my books and waved butler kim goodbye , before hurridly running to school .

    I was in the midst of walking to class when Minyon , a Queenqa , came and " accidently " tripped me .

  She snickered and walked away with her clones .

     I picked up my books and went to class . Suddenly a very tall guy stood beside me .

  " Hi ! Is this seat taken ? " they guy said as he flashed his pearly whites .

  " Um no ... " i said , shocked .

    I looked out of the window and thought , is that really you ? Lee jin ah .

    Just at that moment , the teacher came in and started the class . " Everyone , we have a new student his name is Lee Joon . "

    Lee joon stood up at bowed " Annyeonghaeseyo ! Please take care of me . "

    He sat down , i glanced at him , he looked exactly like Lee jin except his skin was paler and his eyes were a different colour .

  Lee Joon's POV

  I purposly sat beside Miyoung so that she would notice me , i read her mind .

  " Lee Jin ah , is that really you ? " i chuckled at the statement .

   Soon the bell rang and i saw Miyoung walk past me , i overheard some girls talking about setting her up . I was about to warn her when ...

Melaine's POV

Slap .

Ouch , that hurt .

" Well well well , look who this is , it's our little Miyoungie . Does it hurt ? Do you want more ? " Minyon chuckled . 

  I can't take this anymore , i'm going to reveal myself . This has been going on for HALF a year and she SLAPPED me .

  " Not so fast , Minyon . You think you won this fight ? Well think twice . " I smirked .

   I pulled down the high ponytail that i had tied this morning and went to my nearby locker for an exchange of bags .

    Not before taking out the glasses and coloured contacts for everyone to see alright .

    Crowds gasped in shock as the looked at Miyoung's face , flawless baby skin .

    " Thats right people , i have been hiding who i am for a very long time , My name is Park Melaine , daughter of Mr Park J . "Melaine Proudly proclaimed .   Minyon scowled at her and took off crying .

Everyone stared at Melaine's goddess-like-Face .

  Lee Joon's POV

Ohmygosh .

Miyoung is ... Is .. MINJI ? I should have known , the hair , her eyes . So cold yet the same .

  Melaine's POV

Right . My in school name is Park Miyoung ok ? Don't get confused .

    I walked up to the roof of the school .

  I sat on the edge of the roof , my legs dangerously dangling in the air . The wind blew my hair , tears fell out of my eyes .

    " My mom and dad don't even care about me , i don't have anyfriends and , Lee Jin is gone . Why am i still here ? " i asked no one .

    Sigh . " Goodbye world , goodbye umma and appa and finally goodbye Lee Jin . " i said before bracing my self to take one final step .

    Lee Joon's POV

    I heard her right . She is Minji . Lee Minji , my one and only love .

  I followed her up to the rooftop , hearing her call my past name , Lee Jin . i knew it was her then .

  Before i knew it she was saying goodbye to the world , i snapped out of my thoughts and ran towards her as fast as my legs could carry me .

    I backhugged her and pulled her back , both of us tumbling onto my lap .

    She looked back , confused . And saw me , when she touched my icy cold skin .

  " L-lee joon ? What are you doing here ? " she asked .

    Then i saw her face and it hit me . She was crying .

   I turned her around and cuddled her , whispering into her ear .

  " Don't worry Minji-ah , Joonie is here . " i whispered .

  I felt her body tense up and she raised a hand to caeress my cheek .

    " Joon , is that really you ? " she asked while unconsciously biting her lip .

   I nodded my head and spun around . She doesn't know how much that turns me on . How tempting her blood is .

  Suddenly she stood up from my lap and yelled " No , no , no ! This isn't suppose to happen ! "

  I felt the scent of blood and turned her around , i took one look at her . She was bleeding .

  Her eyes started to tear , red drops of blood began dotting the cold , hard pavement . 

  She murmered some numbers , 12/12/11 , isn't that ... Tommorow ?

    I started to shake her , what did a She mean ? She finally snapped out of her condition .

  She lovingly looked at me and kissed me passionatly .

  Then she told me , " Joon , i saw a vision of myself ... I ... I will die tommorow , on the 12/12/11. " Were her final words before she turned away .