We meet ... AGAIN .

Oppa ! I'm not as good as you think !

 

  After Junhyung parked my car we went to wait for the others at the front door , soon after they arrived .

  I pushed opened the door and froze ,  she was back .

Nan Sooyun …

  She stared at me and smiled , realizing that there was guests behind me .

  Panic spread throughout my body , did she do anything to him ?

  I stared at her , my eyes pierced through hers . “ Drop that smile , why are you here ? Nan Sooyun .

  She immediately frowned and her eyebrows creased . “ Why ? Can’t your stepmom come home ? I’m very surprised you didn’t ask about … - “ She trailed off .

  She did not have the chance to say anything before I took off , throwing open random doors to find him . “ OPPA ! OPPA ! WHERE ARE YOU ? “ I shouted frantically .

  I heard some noises and went towards that direction , I flung open the door to reveal Jae , pale , his hand covered with blood .

  I dragged him downstairs lying on the sofa , asking Hyunseung to tend to him and shooting her a warning glance .

  I went to get some bandages and a wet cloth , I washed my tear-streaked face before running toward Jae and began treating his wounds .

  After bandaging it , I stood up and walked towards her , and I slapped her . “ , you really know how to piss me off right , well you messed with the wrong person . From now on you support yourself . I am not going to pay anything for you anymore . Now get out . “ I spat at her , if looks could kill , she would be long dead .

  Jae woke and sat up . I nudged beast to introduce themselves .

[ FAST FORWARD AFTER INTRO > ]

  “ Mianhae for my behavior just now ! It’s just that she likes to abuse Jae by cutting him , so I was really worried he died . “ I said – my voice barely a whisper , holding in my tears .

 Yoseob nodded and understood , so did the rest of beast .

  “ Oh yea ! you told us to come over cos you wanted to talk about sumthing ? “ Gikwang asked .

  “ I completely forgot ! Now I wanted to ask you guys whether you wanted to attend a new school with me , T.O.P High , one second thought , Oppa ! you should come too >< ! “ I explained .

  “ Ara ara , whatever you say Sunbaenim . “ Jaejoong said before running away .

  “ AISH THIS KID , BWOHYA ! KIM JAEJOONG ! “ I shouted , angrily .

  “ Anyway , a new school ? Again ? oh well , okay (: ! “ Doojoon and Dongwoon agreed . 

  Before anyone could open their mouth to object , Doojoon shouted and plugged his ears “ LALALALA ~ LEADERS DECISION ! LALALALA ~ I CAN’T HEAR YOUHHH ! LALALALA ~ “ .

  The rest sighed in defeat and replied with a nod . I immediately asked my maid to register for them [ THOSE 6 LAZY RASCALS ! ] .

  I told them thast school starts tomorrow and I would drive them there if everyone slept over , [ MORE LIKE I KIDNAPPED THEM ! OR SHOULD I SAY --- IDOLNAPPED :D ] plus the Boy’s Uniforms had to be sent over at later hours .

  After each settling in a room , we all went to sleep after getting our Uniforms . . . [ More because I was lazy to try to elaborate what happened ]

Continueing tmr … TRIPLE UDATE TODAY ! you lucky rascals ! Will update tmr cos I am tired >< 3:10AM here ! And special reason :school is starting , I can’t update that much from now on ! so enjoy ! Mabye its like one week one update . If you are lucky , two . Coss next year mahh psle ~