Meeting B____ ?

Oppa ! I'm not as good as you think !

 

  I walked into the café and grabbed a tray , I spotted Junhyung and Hyunseung a few people away from me , I smirked and grabbed a diet coke and a bowl of salad . I paid for my lunch and quickly walked towards a table .

  “ Get off . I want this table . “ I glared at the people sitting at the table and they immediately made way for me and left the table .

  I placed my tray down and took a bite of my salad , before it could even reach my mouth , someone spoke “ My my , you are so thin . Still eating salads ? “ .

  “ Yong Junhyung give me back my fork . “ I said , each word laced with venom .

  “ ooo ~ Fiesty . I like ,  how would you like to play a game ? “ Junhyung whispered huskily into my ear .

  Well , he wanted to play , so I’ll give him a game . I crashed my lips onto his before quickly pulling away , I took advantage of his state of shock and took back my fork .

  I took a bite of my salad and dropped the fork , --too creamy --- I caressed Junhyungs face and looked him in the eye ,

You want to play a game ? Bring it on , lover boy . “ I stared at him and smirked , his mouth agape . BEAST standing behind , watching .

    Junhyung’s Thoughts : No one ever rejected me before ! No one . Aish , I’ll tell her that’s it’s a joke and start over as friends ? Yea , that’s it ! I Touched my lips with my hand , her lips were so soft ...

  [ Now still Melaine’s POV ]

  Just as I was about to walk away , those Queenka’s came and confronted me .

  “ Hey you ! “ One of the Queenka’s Soyeon , said .

  I turned around and raised an eyebrow “ da ? “ [ Me ? ] I asked .

  “ Yeah you , whatchu think you doing ? Hands and legs all over Junhyung huh ? Yong Junhyung is MINE ! “Minyon shouted . [ remember her ? ]

  I turned towards Junhyung’s direction and mouthed ‘ explain ? ‘

 He came forward with BEAST and slung a arm around my shoulder [ again ! ] he looked towards Minyon and glared at her .

  “ Since when was I yours ? since when was THE Yong Junhyung yours ? “ Junhyung spat .

   “ B-b-b-ut oppa ! I am prettier then her ! “ Minyon wailed , shooting a warning glance at me .

  “ pfft . pretty my . you look like trash standing next to her . So now just leave ! “ Hyunseung and Yoseob defended .

  Minyon burst into tears and reached her hand out to slap me , but I stopped her in time .

  “ Now I want to tell everyone something , I have been hiding my identity from you so long .. I am Park Miyoung to be exact my real name is Kim Minji , “ I said , no longer  able to withstand the treatment .

  Everyone gasped as they heard the news , the group of Queenka’s were too shocked and fainted on the ground . I took this chance to walk away , I was planning to ditch anyway . I stomped towards the carpark .

  I stopped remembering to tell BEAST something . but unfortunately , once I stopped everyone behind me bumped into each other and fell down . [ HAHA LOL imagine BEAST in one big tangled ball ! ]

   “ Hey wanna go to my house ? I’ve got something to tell you guys . “ I said trying not to laugh at the sight of a small hill of 6 hot guys .

  “ Ummm s-s-ure , mind to give a h-helping h-and ? “ Doojoon said , as he was at the bottom of the pile .

  I laughed and extended my hand towards him as Yoseob pouted in jealousy .

  I called the driver to bring over the limo and I walked towards my Ferrari , dragging Junhyung  into it . He scoffed and took the keys from me .

   “ YAH ! Don’t you ever crash my baby ok ? “ I shouted . My Ferrari was a gift !

  “ ARA ARA ! “ Junhyung shouted back . 

  I laughed and hit him .

  He mumbled some words that I didn’t catch …

  “ Bwoh ? What did you say ? “ I asked , curious .

  “ Mianhaeyo . Today at school , it was a joke … “ Junhyung apologized sincerely .

  I smiled at him and nodded , I stuck my hand out “ Friends ? “ .

  I shook my hand confirming it . “ Friends . “

  I smiled , I think this is a start of a good friendship . Although , something inside of my wanted more …