Billion Dollar Baby .

Oppa ! I'm not as good as you think !
Billion Dollar Baby . I Am The Best - 2NE1 . Students gasped as 4 godly figures came out . Squealing and pushing were necessary if you wanted to find out who they were . Crowds formed around them as they walked towards the gates of TOP High . The leader of the group detested such attention and stalked off first . The rest of the group lingered around the front gate as they heard there were new students coming in , and the were pretty much their ' material ' . You see , at this school , it doesn't matter if you are rich or poor , coming from overseas or had a good previous education . In this school , you have to have swag , power , looks , the voice and the dance . Basically , all the needs to be an idol . On the first week of school , new students would be so called ' observed ' Clique leaders would have teachers hold fake dancing & Singing competitions . The so called ' School Uniform ' was a fake too . Basically everyone would wear it for one week and ditch it . To identify which group you are from , you would be given a blazer or jacket with your clique logo on it . Different cliques have different colours for the logo . Usually it would be a design and the two initials of the clique written in the clique colour . The limo arrived and out stepped ... their rival clique . 3ME1 . 3ME1 flipped their hair flamboyishly and stalked into school , pissed off that no one was paying attention to them . A Ferrari arrived onto the school driveway and parked on the driveway . Out stepped the great Yong Junhyung , wearing shades and his school bag slung on one shoulder . He rushed to the other side of the car and opened the door .. Minji stepped out gave a sigh , she was wearing black sneakers and shades , her bag was slung over one shoulder too . The next car was also a ferrari , out stepped Hyunseung , [ k all of them have their bags slung over one shoulder ] , he was blowing bubble gum as he reached for his phone . Kikwang was holding his phone is one hand as he adjusted his shirt and tie . Yoseob arrived on a white sleek motorbike , he fixed his hair and climbed down to meet the others arriving at the same time . Yoseob walked up to the others and whispered " where is DooJoon and Dongwoon ? " . All of them shrugged their shoulders and continued walking towards the gates . Most of them had a good shock as they found so many students crowding around the school gates , waiting for their arrival . The leader of the clique came out of the school ground just in time to see them arriving . She stalked over with her clique and stuck out her hand at Minji . " Annyeonghaseyo ! 2ne1 imida . " CL walked over and smirked at Minji " You sure are a billion dollar baby . " " but then , " CL continued , " naega chae jalaga . [ I am the best ] " .