ChaeHun - Stormy Night

2NEXO EVERYDAY: 2NE1 x EXO DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin woke up in the middle of the night when she heard a rattling of the window; storm was coming. She lazily got out from her bed and put on an oversize black sweater on top of her shorts, and a house slipper.

She went to her boyfriend's room that was next to her room. He had his door opened, so she went inside and her boyfriend opened his eyes from the sound.

"Sehun-ah, the storm is coming." Chaerin leaned against the door of the room; she can feel his smirk from the darkness.

"Noona, are you scared? Is that why you came to sleep with me?" Sehun sat up from the bed and Chaerin rolled her eyes; he was topless.

"I came into check if you were crying like a baby." Chaerin stated.

"Please, I'm not a baby." Sehun chuckled in amusement.

"I know, but you're still younger than me."

Sehun only gaped at her from the bed.

Chaerin smiled from the darkness and started heading toward the kitchen. Sehun put on a t-shirt that was tossed randomly in his room. He pulled on his sweatpants and went to the kitchen, only to see Chaerin preparing two cup of hot chocolate at the counter. Chaerin glanced up and smiled at the younger.

"Hot chocolate?" Chaerin held up the cup in her hand.

Sehun shook his head and started paddling toward his girlfriend. He went behind her and backhugged her, kissing her on the side of the nape. 

"I may be younger than you, but I'm still a grown man." Sehun said in a low voice, but Chaerin chuckled.

"I know," 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter