SuBom - Finals

2NEXO EVERYDAY: 2NE1 x EXO DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finals. It was what Bom dreaded the most.

She never liked studying for the finals because it gave her a headache by looking at the lecture from the professor. She sat in the library and there were already many students who were studying for the finals. The library was full of students, and looking at the students, Bom suddenly felt motivated to study. So, Bom took out her materials and sat all of them on the desk.

"Alright, Park Bom, you got this!" Bom said cheerfully, but quietly to herself and pumped up her fist. 

Bom opened up her computer and log on to the school's website to find the notes. She wasn't aware at the fact that another student came to the desk as her eyes were focused on the computer screen.

"Is anyone sitting here?" The student asked.

"No." Bom answered without looking at the student.

The student placed the materials on the desk across from her and sat down. The student had a pleasant scent from the cologne that it strucked Bom. She felt attracted to the fresh smell of the perfume, so she carefully took a glance at the student from behind her computer. She gasped at the new arrival of the student; it was Kim Junmyeon.

"Your name is Park Bom, isn't it?" Junmyeon asked and chuckled. "I remember we were in a lecture together and the professor picked on you a lot, didn't she?"

"That was because I was always falling asleep in the lecture hall..." Bom rolled her eyes to the side and Junmyeon laughed softly. 

There was an awkward silence between Bom and Suho. Bom felt nervous to be around this handsome young male, but Junmyeon didn't seemed to mind at all.

Junmyeon smiled at her once more and took out a laptop from his backpack and boost it up. He started typing really qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter