ChenBom - Caffe Latte

2NEXO EVERYDAY: 2NE1 x EXO DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom went inside a coffee shop to avoid the rain. She was already soaked from top to bottom for she had forgotten to bring an umbrella with her.  A young barista from behind the cashier was cleaning up the bar, and he glanced up when he heard the bell jingling from the door. The cafe was empty with only few people sitting around to avoid the rain.

Bom took out a wallet from her purse and went to the cashier. "A small caffe latte please." Bom said, holding out the soaked 5 dollar bill in front of the barista.

The barista raised his eyebrows at her and Bom saw the hesitation in the barista's expression.

"Ah, sorry." Bom apologized and took out a new set of dollar bill. "I forgot to bring my umbrella."

The barista soon smiled and Bom nearly felt her heart stopping at his beautiful smile. The barista had a curly wavy hair with a high cheekbone and when he smiled, the corner of his lips would go up. Bom unknowingly found herself glancing at the barista's nametag on his white shirt; Chen.

"Will that be all for you, Miss?" Chen asked, typing in the prize of her order at the machine.

"Yes."

"That will be $3.45."

Bom gave the money to Chen, and smiled. "Keep the change."

Chen was taken aback at her, but Bom only smiled at him and started walking toward and empty table. She sat near the window and watched the rain as it gently knock against the clear window of the coffee shop.

Some minutes later, Chen went to Bom's table with her order. Bom startled when the charming barista lightly tapped her shoulder.

"Enjoy your order." Chen then walked back to the front desk.

Bom turned around to drink her coffee, but her eyes widened at the latte art. It was a cute caricature of her, doing a peace sign. Bom startled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter