LuDara - Follow Me on Instagram?

2NEXO EVERYDAY: 2NE1 x EXO DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was doodling with his phone in the van. He was on his way to an ambassador meeting in Beijing, his hometown. He took a selfie in the van and upload it on his Instagram with caption, 'yo yo yo on my way to Beijing.' He received many likes and comments at the short duration of time. He smiled as he look at the comments and browse through Instagram, specifically to a certain person named, Sandara Park. He was her ultimate fan, maybe even after Chanyeol. He followed her and everyone else from YG.

Luhan continued to browsed through her page, but soon his eyes widened at her recent upload.

"WHAT? DARA NOONA IS COMING TO BEIJING?" Luhan exclaimed, startling the manager who was driving the van.

"Ah, yes, you didn't know? She's coming to the ambassador meeting as a representation of Korea." The manger answered, his eye fixed on the road.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Luhan whined and glanced at his reflection from the window of the van, fixing his hair. "If I knew that she was coming then I would have paid more attention to my hair and my look!"

"Luhan, you look fine, so stop being sassy!" The manager exclaimed, but Luhan was too busy looking at himself from the car window.

 Luhan didn't see Dara for almost a year after he left Korea because of his issue with SM Entertainment. He didn't went back to Korea after the news, and stayed mostly in China until everything settle down, but then again, it was too hard. 

"We're here." The manager stopped the van.

Luhan did his final confirmation with his looks and splashed some nice cologne on him. He used breathe mint to prevent the foul smell that was coming from his mouth. After fixing his hair once more, he got out from the van.

"The meeting doesn't start for another hour, so wait inside the lobby." The manager stated, looking at his schedule.

"Okay." Luhan nodded and bid his farewell to the manager. He took several of breathe and walked inside the lobby. I wonder if she's here already? 

Luhan began to wonder around the lobby, until he saw a woman sitting on one of the chairs with a paper in her hand; it was Dara.

Luhan immediately put his hand on the chest as it was beating rapidly out of control. There was mixed feelings inside him, and he found himself making a careful step toward the beautiful goddess at the lobby.

Before he knew it, he was already standing in front of her and Dara looked up when she saw a dark shadow fell over her.

"Lu... han-ssi?" Dara startled when she saw the pretty boy in front of her.

"Y-you remember me?" Luhan asked, but soon mentally cursed to himself for asking an obivous question.

"Of course I remember you," Dara chuckled and stood up from the chair. "Wow, I didn't knew that I'll bump in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter