BaekRin - Lazy Afternoon

2NEXO EVERYDAY: 2NE1 x EXO DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was typical day in for Baekhyun and Chaerin. The two couples really didn't feel like doing anything and time was slowing down. Baekhyun sat on the couch and Chaerin was laying down with her head on Baekhyun's lap. Baekhyun was playing with his phone and Chaerin was reading a trendy fashion magazine in her hand, and slowly rotating her ankle, and humming. Chaerin would glanced at her boyfriend at time to see what he was doing on the phone; probably playing games.

"Ugh, I'm so bored." Chaerin said after finish reading the magazine and placed it on the coffee table.

"Hm?" Baekhyun replied, his eyes never leaving the phone screen.

"I said, I'm bored." Chaerin said with a pout and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Play games with me." Baekhyun said, softly playing with Chaerin's blonde hair. 

"I'm not good at them." Chaerin said, playing with the edge of her hair and sighed, "and I'm hungry too." 

"Should we eat something?" Baekhyun said, finally looking at his girlfriend after 30 minutes of nonstop games. 

"I would love that." Chaerin said and finally sat up from the couch and smiled at her boyfriend.

"What should we eat?" Baekhyun asked leaning his elbow on the head of the couch, and gazed into Chaerin's eyes.

"Hm, let me look at the options." Chaerin grabbed her phone from the coffe table and started to search for lunch menu.

Baekhyun also started searching on his phone as well. "I will suggest options and let me know what you want to eat."

"Okay." Chaerin nodded and continued with the browsing as well.

"Let's see... mak kook su?" Baekhyun said.

"Ah, too small. Besides, I already had some mak kook su with Bom unnie few days ago." Chaerin said. 

"Alright then, how about squid stone bowl rice?" Baekhyun made another suggestion.

"I'm not really feeling seafood." Chaerin said and pushed her hair behind her ears.

"Okay, how about... some Thai food?" Baekhyun said and looked at Chaerin, but no response as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter