-Page Seven-

Miss Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyemi walks out from the faculty building alone because both of her friends are busy with their own business. As soon as their last class for the day ended, Chaeri were rush out from the class saying that she has to meet up with a special person whom Hyemi and Hanseul obviously knew who. While Hanseul who was just about to step out from the classroom door immediately got dragged by Seokjin which Hyemi knew so well as to why Hanseul got dragged by the latter.

 

For the past few weeks Hanseul has always given Seokjin unlimited excuses to not have a face to face discussion about their pairing assignment. Hanseul has stated that her reason to not having a direct discussion with Seokjin is because “He will criticize my sketching nonstop” which both Chaeri and Hyemi think it is just a ridiculous statement.

 

Therefore, she lazily walks toward the University’s front gate while thinking about what she should be doing later. Suddenly she heard a familiar ringtone coming from her bag so she grabs her phone carelessly. Hyemi let out a heavy sigh after she looked at the caller id.

 

“I wonder if this guy ever knows what the meaning of stop is.” She just waits until the ringtone died down and toss her phone back into her bag.

 

That moment when Hyemi was about to walk out from the University’s front gate someone suddenly grab her by the arm. Her eyes widen from a shock.

 

“Yahhh! What do you think you’re doing?!” she yells.

“Can you just please spare some of your time to have a talk with me?”

“There is nothing that I want to talk to you Minsoo. Now let go of my arm.” Hyemi try to pry Minsoo’s grip from her arm.

“But I have things to say to you.” Minsoo tighten his grip.

“And I don’t even want to hear anything from you anymore Minsoo. So please, let go of my arm. You’re hurting me.”

“Why can’t you just listen to me Hyemi?!” Minsoo raises his voice due to anger.

“I said I don’t want to! So let me go!”

 

At the same time, someone who is standing not that far currently watching the fighting scene between Hyemi and Minsoo. Well, who wouldn’t notice it when Hyemi is yelling so loud and hitting the guy furiously? Minsoo is tightening his grip and drag the refusing Hyemi along with him but suddenly he feels a strong punch landed onto his cheek.

 

“What the ?!”

“Omg!” another shock for Hyemi.

“Dude, don’t you understand that she said it clearly that she doesn’t want to go with you?”

“Who do you think you are and how dare you punch me?!” Minsoo shout at the guy who has just making his face bruise.

“You deserve it.” The guy said coolly which added up to Minsoo’s anger.

 

Minsoo was about to punch the said guy when Hyemi suddenly grab the guy’s hand and drag him away to run with her leaving the shocked Minsoo behind. Both of them can hear that Minsoo is shouting Hyemi’s name over and over asking her to stop while c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter