-Page Six-

Miss Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While Hanseul is busy with cooking and preparing for dinner, all she could hear was the arguments, screaming and laughing by the two youngsters in her living room.

 

“Yahh both of you stop with your unnecessary argument about that game and drag your lazy here. Help me prepare the table because dinner is almost ready.” She yells from the kitchen.

 

It’s Thursday and knowing that Hanseul is probably alone at home because she won’t have any classes for the day, Namjoon decided that after the school time ended he will come to her house and have a sleepover until the weekends. It’s been almost a month he doesn’t spend his time with Hanseul and he already miss talking to her. It is not that he didn’t texting or calling her at all when he has the free time; it’s just that he likes the feeling of talking to her lively instead from texting.

 

Namjoon and Jungkook enjoying the dinner to the fullest, not even let any food left. The sight of her dongsaengs eating so well makes Hanseul feels satisfied and happy. It’s just because this kind of moment doesn’t often happen and by looking at how much the boys like her cooking makes her feel more motivated to cook for them some more next time.

 

“So when is the Battle of the Band event?” Hanseul asked.

 

It’s been a few weeks since Hanseul knew about their participation for the event. She also heard Jungkook practiced his singing almost every night whenever she goes out to the balcony of her room since her room and Jungkook’s is just separated by a concreted brick wall.

 

“Around two weeks left I guess before the battle.”

“Ahh I see. I know that Jungkook might be the vocalist, but what is your position in the band Namjoon?” Hanseul suddenly takes an interest about their band.

“I’m the keyboardist, a handsome one.” Namjoon jokingly said while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

Hanseul just can laugh at his statement. She know so well that Namjoon likes to joke all the time and his jokes never fails to make a smile formed on Hanseul’s face or making her laugh.

 

“What about the others?”

“Jimin is the drummer, Hoseok is the lead guitarist and Taehyung is the bass guitarist.”

“So, Jungkook will be the only vocalist? Shouldn’t you guys get another female vocalist?”

“Yahh noona, am I not good enough? Why should we need another vocalist? Having me in the band as the vocalist is more than enough already you know.”

 

Jungkook is showing his offended face but get ignored by Hanseul. She knows that he is just pretending so she just laughs him off.

 

“Noona, would you like to come and watch us during the competition?” Namjoon suddenly ask.

“I don’t know.” Hanseul shrugs. “Shall I go and watch you guys Jungkook?” she teasingly asked the boy.

“I will be more than happy if you come and support us!” Jungkook grinning from ear to ear.

 

He actually wanted to ask Hanseul to come to the battle of the band event but glad that Namjoon has asked about it before he totally forgot. After dinner, Namjoon and Jungkook volunteers on helping Hanseul settle the dishes which she feels so grateful about.

 

A few hours later they are joined by Hyemi and Chaeri at home. While the two youngsters continue with their games, the ladies were sitting at the dining table having a hot cup of tea each.

 

“So, Minsoo is still looking out for you?” Hanseul asked while t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter