-Page Four-

Miss Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Everyone, now it’s time for your final project for this semester. Before I leave this class I will just place this name list here on the table. You can see who your partner is for the project. That’s all from me today, thank you.” The lecturer gathers her things then walk out from the lecture room.

 

The three girls are majoring in Fashion course in the university and now they are currently in their 3rd semester. For the final project of the current semester they are given a task of designing their own fashion theme and outfits. But these projects are assigned to be done in a group of two persons that already set up by the lecturer. Whether they like their partner or not, they still need to cooperate to do the work together.

 

“Aren’t you going to check who your partner is?” Hyemi nudged at Hanseul who eyes are focus on her phone.

“Why not you check it for me?” she still focusing on typing with her phone.

“Lazy ahjumma.” Hyemi walks away from Hanseul, feeling annoyed with her friend.

Chaeri slump herself unto a chair next to Hanseul with a loud sigh and a pout on her face.

“Why? Who is your partner?”

“My partner is Baekhyun and I totally have no idea how am I gonna work with him.”

“At least you’re lucky a bit. I got paired up with Jaehwan.” Hyemi in their conversation.

“Wait? Jaehwan? Who the heck is that?” this time Hanseul left her gaze from the phone and turn to looked at Hyemi.

“It’s Ken you idiot. He rarely uses his real name and I don’t know why. That super annoying talkative guy…. Ugh why am I so unlucky this semester?” Hyemi sigh.

“Ahhh Ken.” Hanseul just can laugh at her friends. Like seriously, being paired up with the people you doesn’t like is sometimes worse than having a brain jammed while designing.

“Did you check who my partner is?”

“Yeah, you get to pair up with Seokjin.”

“Omg really? Why are we so unlucky, like seriously?” Hanseul can’t believe that Seokjin is her partner for the project.

“I don’t get it why the group must be boy and girl. You girls know how hard to cooperate with the boys in our class.” Chaeri complaints.

“They are hard-headed.”

“They talk too much.”

“They feel like they know fashion wayyyyyy better.”

“Boys who taking Fashion Design is just so diva….” they said in unison then let out a loud sigh.

 

Walking together on the walkway, the three of them are all focusing on their own phone. It’s Friday and everyone busy with their own plans for the weekends.

 

“Hey are you girls coming with me to the café today?” Hanseul put her phone inside her jeans pocket and now looking at her friends face waiting for response.

“I can’t. I’ve promise my mum this morning to go for a groceries shopping with her after this. Sorry girls, I’ll get going now.” Chaeri made her way out from the campus.

“Hyemi-ahhh are you gonna go with me?” Hanseul looked at Hyemi with a pout.

“Umm I need to go to the library because Ken wants to meet me there. Plus, you’re too old for a pout. Stop doing it.”

“Ugh! Is he going to discuss about the project?”

“I think so.”

“Wow! That is so fast. Why is he so excited about the project?”

“I don’t know Hanseul-ah. I better get going now before he nags me about being late.” Hyemi waves to Hanseul then off to the campus library to meet her project’s partner.

“I’m alone again.” Hanseul sighs then walks away to go to the usually café.

 

Hyemi open the library door slowly and take a peek inside. She saw that Ken was already there sitting at the place near the window.

“Omg I can’t believe that this semester the project partner must be boys and girls. Plus, why did the lecturer pair him up with me?” Hyemi whispers to herself.

 

She slowly made her way inside the library and was about to walks towards the table where Ken is currently sitting without noticing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter