-Page Two-

Miss Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, Hanseul?”

“Yes Chaeri what is it?” she reply without glance back to her friend.

“Is that high school kid still stalking you?”

“Umm yeah I think so. Why you ask?” with the tray full of warm cookies in her hand she walks towards the table where her two friends are sitting.

“Nothing much. I was just wondering.”

“Pfft you call that stalking? That doesn’t count as stalking you know.” Hyemi roll her eyes.

“Then what is it that counts as stalking?” Chaeri looked at Hyemi.

“Stalking is when he is always there no matter everywhere and anywhere Hanseul is going. But that kiddo is not. He only sees Hanseul on Monday in front of the university and Friday at the café.”

“I guess you’re right.” Chaeri pouts.

 

Hanseul just can giggle at her friends. It’s Thursday and they got no class for every Thursday so they usually just stay at Hanseul’s house or sometimes going out somewhere.

 

There are only Hanseul and her mother at home. Her parent has divorced for quite a long time even Hanseul forgot since when. She has an older brother but currently staying overseas, working. But her mother is rarely at home though as for she is busy with outstations and travelling. Thus Hanseul has got used to being staying alone at home or sometimes her friends will stay with her for a few days.

 

“Just let him be, girls. As long as he’s not doing any harm I don’t mind at all. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter