-Page Three-

Miss Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After school time ended, Jungkook insist that they should just hang out at his house since he’s going to be alone until tomorrow. They wanted to discuss about the battle of the band that their band is going to participate.

 

“So what is the name of our band?” Hoseok look at the information form clueless.

 “How about Choco Cookie?”

“Like seriously Jungkook? All you know was just cookies?” Jimin look at him in disbelieve.

“That is why we’re calling him Kookie.” Taehyung giggles.

“I just don’t have any ideas right now. Plus I’m craving for noona’s choco cookies.” Jungkook pouts.

 

Since the first time Hanseul made him the Chocolate chips cookies, that has been Jungkook favorite snacks all the time. He never found a cookie that taste as good as Hanseul homemade cookies. The cookie taste not too sweet, the milky chocolate taste just so right and the crunchy feels when you munch it. Not to forget the extra chocolate chips Hanseul put on the cookies just for him. That is one the reasons why Jungkook likes Hanseul so much.

 

“You and those cookies, aren’t you scared of the thing calls cavity?” Namjoon shook his head.

“So far…… nope! Even if I got no teeth I would still want to eat the cookies.”

“Stop about the cookies and please help me with this form can’t you.” Hoseok sigh.

“1,2,3,4,5” Namjoon counts all of them in the group. “Just put the name Super Five.”

“Not bad.” Jimin nodded his head.

“How should I put the five? Number or spelling?” Hoseok turns to look at Namjoon.

“Like seriously Hoseok? Use the spelling not the number figure five. Ugh.” He rolls his eyes in disbelieve.

“Yahhh I’m asking because I don’t know.”

“Can you guys stop arguing? Fill in the forms will take the whole day if all we do was just arguing.”

“This is not arguing Taehyung but discussing.”

“Speak like you’re a genius Jimin.” Namjoon throw the cushion pillow towards Jimin and laugh.

 

Just then they heard a sing song voice entering the house and Jungkook eyes glistening immediately after he heard his name being called.

“Jungkookieeeee~ I’m bringing your favourite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter