Chapter Three

The Dragon King (Fluff VR)

"How was your trip?" Amber asked a big smile on her face.

She keeps her blond hair cut short but slightly long on top .You think it fits her so well . Kinda wishing you could do the same . Your hair is such a hassle but you know you will not cut it short. 

She has on black pants and a deep blue shirt that seams to also fit her well. She seams like a free spirit and you like her right away.

She stops at a door on the 3rd floor of the castle. A large door with ornate carvings of dragons is opened to a room unlike anything you have seen in the castle.

The castle is decorated in dark hues of red green and blue with colorful paintings of dragons and Dragon Kings and there family's. 

This is deferent a light shear covering a large window taking up almost one hole wall with a window seat built in cushions in light pinks and whites with silver glittering threads woven in sit scattered on the bench with a little white blanket. 

The lard 4 post bed has white shears hanging down the same silver threads making a slight shimmer to the shear fabric.

A large white duvet covering the bead and more pink and white pillows tossed about making it looks elegant yet girly at the same time.So fluffy you want to toss yourself down and sleep after the long sleepless night you had before you got here.

Next to the door a large desk and mirror sat with a lamp some papers and a pen on the desk should you like a letter sent home the next time the Traveler Kai comes.

Amber shows you another large door that opens into you dressing room , cloths already lining the closet area and shoes in the cubby's, a jewelry drawer opens with things you have never seen and some of your own. 

You look at the new things and wonder how they came to you. One more door is opened to a large bathroom with a tub and shower.

Silver towels embroidered with a W for Wu Kris's family name . Walking out of the bathroom Amber assures you some one will come get you for dinner soon and you should rest. 

You lay on the bed and actually fall to sleep. Tired and spent from all that has taken place in such a short time.

The pocket dragon now sleeping on a pillow next to you .

You don't see it when the pocket dragon wakes taking on human form and is now trying to wake you.

You wake to the feeling of someone lightly tapping your shoulder and calling your name.

You blink and look up at a tall yet not as tall figure as Kris. He has a smile on his face and his slightly darkened skin around his eyes reminds you of a panda. His dark black hair fringes just above his eyes. 

" You should get up ,Tao will take you to the king for dinner okay. " He reefers to himself in third person .

You look around trying to see where Tao had gone . A playfully giggle leaves his mouth. You have no idea what is funny . 

"Tao is me, I am Tao" He says and you blink as if you are seeing things. He sees your confusion and pops back into his pocket dragon form then back to human form and giggles again.

You have so many questions, but you realize you are starving and answers can wait.

You think you need to freshen up some, so you go to the bathroom splash your face , fix your hair and add a touch of lip gloss before following Tao out of your room.

He takes you to a room with a large table candles lighting the light gray walls , a red cloth on the table, each plate set with a black plate silver were and a wine glass full of sweet red wine.

Covered dishes lining the middle of the table full of food you may not see the food but you can smell it under the dome lids. 

A hand is lay on your shoulder and lips come devilishly close to your ear . 

"You came, I am glad i don't completely repulse you ." A little humm in the back of his though as he pulls away and sits at the head of the table you all the way at the other end in the place of the queen.

You eat in silence  . The air thick with unspoken words , lucky for you the hunger is taking over and you can almost completely ignore the silence.

Tao happily eating everything in his sight. He is some how cute and endearingly cute yet a pig at the same time.

You smile and notice That Kris is watching you . You want to look away from the intense stare but you cant. You wish that you could read his mind .As if he knew what you had thought . 

"I am thinking it is a nice night to take a walk before bed. Would you like to go?" He is still looking right at you so you have no doubt he question is for you and not his pocket dragon friend still eating as if his is his last meal.

You can think of no good reason to turn him down, only you are not so sure you are ready to go any place alone with the king. 

"As you wish ." was all you could mange as a reply and he let that slight cocky grin out again. You don't know if you love it or hate it. Maybe a little of both .

As soon as dinner was over Tao bounced off some place almost like a child going to play. Kris came up to you and offered his arm.Walking you out a back door and into a garden full of deep red roses.

You almost laugh at yourself remembering your fear of all the fire and brimstone and here you are taking a walk in a garden full of red roses. It looks some what gothic like a vampire novel you once read. Yet some how still very beautiful .

Dark figurines of dragons and gargoyles scattered here and there with deep red roses crawling all over ,up cast lorn archways . 

The smell of rose in the air. Kris sees the amused look on your face and stops walking. 

" What are you thinking of?" He asks head slightly to the side looking at you .

You are not sure you want to tell him you through this place would be scary , but you cant stop yourself from blabbing the truth. 

i thought there was fire and brimstone and mean man eating dragons." Tossing in the last pat for more of a dramatic explanation. 

Kris tosses his head back and laughs a loud booming laugh holding his waist as he all but cry's from laughing so hard. 

You are not sure if you like him laughing at you,But the sound of his laugh sends chills through you . You resist the urge to playfully punch him then hug him for hitting him . Something makes you want to feel his arms around you .

His laughing dies down and he is looking at your now blushing face. 

"Sorry , I did not mean to laugh at you . " But he cant even keep a straight face as he says this. So you do lightly punch him . He laughs again. 

"You call that a punch?" He says in an amused slightly y voice. You bite your lower lip not even realizing you are doing it. 

Kris moves closer to you now. Eyes doing that slight flame of flickering red in his deep brown and your breath hitches. His hand slowly moves under your chin and lifts up till you meet his eyes only inches from yours.

A slight deep purr comes out of Kris as he leans his lips on to yours. You don't know what comes over you as you close your eyes , tipping on your toes to get more, your arms wrapping up around his neck. You love how he taste like sweet red wine.

A sigh of content escapes your lips as if you can no longer control even the slightest reaction. He pulls you down on his lap as he sets on a bench in the garden.

Lips never leaving yours . His had runs down your back as he pulls you even closer so your torso is now leaning on his. 

 He wraps his arms around you as you shiver. From pleasure or cold who can say When he brakes the kiss he looks into your eyes. Searching for something.

Kris must find it because he smiles again and kisses you one last time. He stands up with you and walks you back to your room. He kisses you good night with a bow and hands you a rose you never saw him pick.

You smile up at the man that will be your husband thankful it is him. You sleep a long sweet night dreaming Of the dragon king and his dark eyes with the little red flecks