Chapter Four

The Dragon King (Fluff VR)

Time has gone by fast you have and little alone time with Kris as you are both doing your jobs getting ready for the wedding.

You have been Helping the chef Kyungsoo a earth user who loves to cook , pick the menu for the guest. As well as taste test ten different kinds of cake to make up the wedding cake. You wanted to go simple yet elegant,

The rose garden and the first time you spent together your muse. You ask Kungsoo for a White frosting and deep red roses to crawl up the cake. 

He likes the idea and comes up with a sketch of the most beautiful four tiered cake you have ever seen.

Next the flowers and why mess with a beautiful thing right. Deep red roses it is .

You hope he will understand the meaning behind your choices the red roses integrated into the wedding to remember your first night together.

You worry though, you have not really seen him but for meals . What if he dose not feel as strongly for you as you do for him.

He dose watch every move you make at your meals and often sighs out loud . You have asked him if he is okay to that he always smiles and says he is just sleepy with all the extra work. 

You want to take on more ,so that he dose not have to worry so much. You find yourself lighting candles in rooms or fire places with your power is a fast fashion so he dose not have to do it or ask some one too.

A few times he looked at you and smiled knowing it was you that lit the fire . 

The hole castle is starting to buzz with work for the wedding and the next day your own father and mother will be here for the first time to meet with your groom the dragon king.

Even more dragons have been seen around helping in there own ways. 

Tao is almost always in human form so he can be of help , he seams to keep close to you like he is your protector of sorts. 

And even in the hast you take comfort in Tao being close by . When you seem to stressed his playful side pops out more and he uses it to calm you down. It works too, you cant help but relax when the playful little dragon dose something silly.

His favorite target Kyungsoo is not as happy . Tao will blow flour in his face or use food to make silly faces when he thinks the little guy with big eyes is not looking.

You laugh despite the stress because Kyungsoo get so mad he forgets his strength and brakes a bowl in his hands , pouting with his big heart shaped lips like a  two year old that lot its candy. 

When night falls and it is time for bed you cant help but think of your king, his eyes hunt you in your sleep as if your soul is always searching for him. You toss and turn the closer the wedding day gets. Wondering what it will be like not to have to stay in this room alone but to be with Kris. Will he still look at you as he did that night in the rose garden?

light knock on your door stops you from your thoughts you open the door but no one is there, Tao taps you and points down from his spot on your shoulder.

You look down to see roses in a vase deep red roses. As if he knew what you were thinking. 

You smile and look down the hall on both sides but he is gone. Tao knows you are some what sad he is not there and leans his little dragon head on you cheek to make you feel better.

You take the roses in and set then on the desk happy he remembers but sad he is not there.

You finally sleep .

_______________________________________________________________________________

Mother and Father greet you with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, Kris is at your side with a protective hand places on your lower back that dose not move even as you greet your parents. Not that you mind it is comforting and feels good.

You still wish though that he was alone with you because you missed the feel of his lips on yours. A sigh leaves your mouth you did not know you were holding in.

As Amber shows your mother and father to their room. Kris leans in so close your heart stops. 

"Soon love." Was all he said but it was enough to make you blush almost as red as your hair .

You feel so hot you want to make it snow in the grand entry ,but somehow stop yourself knowing it will be a mess to clean before the wedding .

No one needs more work.

You look up and some how find your voice .

"Thank you love." Returning his little pet name for you to thank him for standing there supporting you . He really dose seam to always know what you need and when you need it most.

Between Kris and the pocket dragon Tao you always feel well taken care of. You reluctantly pull away from Kris and ask Tao to come with you to the kitchen.

Time to check on things for the wedding the next day.

Kris smiles you have no idea he has been watching how hard you are working to make it all a perfect day . He finds it endearing and it makes him love you more.

He watches you go down the hall with Tao till you are out of his sight then leaves to do his own work. Making sure he leaves nothing undone before the wedding.

You have no idea he is making a surprise gift for you .