Chapter Six

The Dragon King (Fluff VR)

As you walk down the last flight of stairs you see Kai talking to Kris. The conversation is light and friendly, both look up at you as you walk down .

A light pink summer dress has replaced your wedding dress , Tao had helped you pick it saying 

it was perfect for what you needed. Whatever that meant. A slightly darker pink dress sweater to go with it and a pair of white sandals. 

You had a bag with a few extra things Tao packed ,you don't know what. He says you will know when you get there.

Kai takes one of your hands and Kris the other as the black sand swirls around the three of you .

You reaper in front a large beach house. Waves crashing behind you.

Kai bids you both good bye and agrees to come get you in a week.

You are now alone for the first time as husband and wife.

You take in the sight of the house in front of you. It is not as large and ornate as the castle, but you see familiar elements .

The red flag with a gold dragon that fly's high , the Two dragons you know not to be statues one ether sides of the gate. Only the twined Dragons are not a deep red like the two back at the castle but a deep blue instead. Better to match with the surrounding ocean.

A long pathway leading up to a few deferent decks and stairs follow from the gate. torches lighting the paths.

You see a small fire pit on the second balcony that is not lit, so you light it, it is second nature to you. 

"Show off" Kris teases with a light chuckle . You simile and then tease back. 

"No if i made it snow at the ocean, now that would be showing off." The mood is light and fun as you both walk into the first set of rooms on the lower floor. The second floor had a large kitchen and eating area along with a living space. the third had a huge master bed and bath .

Kris guides you up to the third floor and you find some cloths already there .Kai zapped them over early that day. A large bed with white linens and soft red pillows took up half the space, red rose petals from the rose garden also lightly sprinkled on the bed.

Kai must have done a lot of work between zapping guest to the wedding .

A soft sound waved into the room from the ocean just outside. It was so sweet and romantic you could cry.

Lost in your thoughts for a moment you missed the feel of someone standing close behind you . Kris pulled your hair down and with one fluid motion and watched as it fell into place. He removed your sweater and kissed down the side of your neck.

You  in a breath and hold it , as you lean back on to his chest. In his low deep voice he says he loves you .

The butterflies in your tommy take over . Chills run up and down your back.   

He scoops you up and holds you close walking you over to the bed. Sitting you both down he kisses you till you cant breath . Not that you even care. When he pulls back for air you say I love you too.