Chapter Five

The Dragon King (Fluff VR)

You wake up with a stretch and a smile on your face, cheeks slightly flushed as the thought really hits you today is the day your wedding.

Tao poofs from his dragon form into his human form. He playfully giggles and taps your nose with his index finger.

You laugh it is contagious and today is such a good day. 

"Up princes up" Tao gets you out of bed and ushers you to the bathroom. You take a nice long bath.

Rose oil takes over your bathroom as the steam from your bath thickens the air. You can hear Tao on the other side of the door playfully singing here comes the bride.

A hole new round of blush hits your cheeks. He taps the door to remind you to get out . It is time to get ready . Makeup and hair will take half the day itself.

You here another knock and it is Amber with food. Kris instructed  her to feed you because he knew you would not so focused on getting ready. Your heart leaps with his sweet gesture .

You know just how lucky you are to have a man you did not know before 2 weeks ago be the man you love with all your heart , the man you are going to be married to by the end of the day. 

Your red hair is up and curls cascade down here and there, makeup is done in natural tones that look the best on you.

Your white dress is smooth and silk , at the waist a red ribbon ties you into the them of red roses. You slowly walk with the hep of Tao holding your train down the two flights of stairs to the door witch leads to your out door wedding.

You peck out hoping not to be seen and Tao shakes his head and clicks his tong in a disapproving manner.

There is a white runner leading to rows of chairs red rose petals scattered all over the white runner . An arch looking very much like the one in the back garden up at the front of the make shift isle , roses crawling up it.

You look around trying to find Kris your heart racing . You see his back as he is talking to your father. They seam in good spirits.

He is in a tux you can see is black jacket fits him just perfect accenting his strong back. His white and red hair a nice contrast with his black jacket and you realize your dress is much like the colors of his hair ,all white with the deep red ribbon. 

In the truth you match him in more ways then you even realize. He turns and looks at the door you will soon come out of your breath catches.

The little red flecks in his eyes taking up more space then normal. He is so beautiful you almost swoon off your feet if not for Tao there to hold you up.

Tao lets out a little giggle and you playfully hit his arm for poking fun.

You see everyone taking there places as Tao fixes your Diamond and ruby tiara to your hair and hands you your red roses to hold , Pachelbel's Canon, in C starts drifting to your ears and you know it is time to open the doors and walk out.

Tao helps you To your Father who is now on the other side of the door , He pops into his little dragon self and sits on your shoulder till you get the the first row of chairs, he plops himself down and sits with Amber as your father walks you to the front.

The hole time you walk your eyes are on Kris's eyes and his on yours . It almost feels as it you are the only two people there. Anticipation , admiration and so much love is flooding you .

When your father bows and puts your hand on Kris's arm you hardly even felt like you moved, or like your breathing for that matter .

Kris gives your hand a squeeze with his other hand and you feel like you will melt.

The minister starts saying stuff, you hear him but it is not sticking yet when he tells your to repeat after him you some how keep up.

When it is Kris's turn you all but loose yourself in his deep voice as he says his part with such confidence and authority you have no doubt he is king.

You hear you may now kiss the bride. Kris cups your face in his hands and kisses you softly yet firmly enough to leave you wanting more.

There is no time though. For some reason Kris chose the Crowning ceremony to follow directly after the wedding not a day or two latter as is norm.

You never asked why feeling this was his wish there for it shall be done. You both are whisked into the Throne room. Members congress and dignitaries from every Realm are there including you Mother and Father

Your tiara is taken off and The king himself lays a gold and red crown on your head . His colder stern looking face is back. 

You know it is his get work done face and you have grown to except that is just how Kris is. The crowning is over you are now the Queen of Dragon realm

Everyone goes to the grate hall after, food is lined on tables for guest to eat, wines of every color an taste range from more bitter to your personal favorite, the red sweet kind.

That reminds you so much of your first kiss with Kris the way the red sweet wine lingered in his mouth.

You sat at the head table ,next to your husband the king. As you ate and laughed with guest.

In the back of your mind you just wanted to be alone with Kris.Candels were lit all over a soft warm glow feeling the room. So when your cake came out a bigger light was turned on so it could be seen well, as well as you could be seen cutting it with the king.

The Cake was perfect Kyungsoo even darkened the roses so they looked just like the roses outside in the back garden. Kris pulled you closer to tell you it was perfect and looked so much like the roses in the garden. 

You smiled so proud of yourself and Kyungsoo that all the hard work had the effect you wanted. 

Kris used his loud booming voice to quiet the guest. He thanked them for coming to the union and used just the right words to leave a positive feel of the realms future bond with the realm of witches.

It actually gives you chills when he talks like this. So unlike the soft whispers he gives you but still so commanding of your attention.

A pried for your husband and your new realm as well as your home land swells up in you. Something you did not even realize you had.

You cut the cake almost makes both you and Kyungsoo cry . But it is perfect and sweet as Kris feeds you a peace .

You feed him is and he slightly nibbles your finger at the same time his cocky smirk on his face and a glint in his eyes.

If you did not know better you would have thought his eyes went all red for a second but you shake the want you feel and smile blushing up at him. 

After Cake you bid people good night. And start to make your way out of the grate hall with your husbands ushering. 

He tells you  to change and meet him in the grad entry for something.