Chapter Two

The Dragon King (Fluff VR)

The black dust settles and your vision comes back .

You are no longer at home and surprised to see you are in a large field of green and in front of you is a large Castle much like that of the on e you grew up in .

Only beautiful red stones are carved into the gray castle leaving a gray and red mix when the sun hits it . It is really some what breath taking . 

The sun is soon to set and you realize there is a time defiance you lost almost a hole day . With travel only taking seconds it is some what an odd feeling.

Behind you is a trail that leads into the woods on the other side a lard town sits you cant see it unless you are high up in the castle

"Kai ?" You say as a question. "Why have you dropped us here and not at the front gate?" 

"Well I thought you would like a moment to take things in before you meat the king." Kai said , how very thoughtful of him. 

You are quite thankful for his foresight in the manner . Taking a deep breath , as you walk towered the gate, you want to ask Kai some questions about the dragon king. Kai knows everyone being one of the few travelers .

"What is he like? What is his name even , he is always addressed as the dragon king?" Your curiosity getting the best of you as you walk to the castle

" His name is Kris , I had figured you knew that. " Kai looked at me sideways head cocked to one side questioningly 

" No... Mother and Father thought it was best to tell me as little as they could." you sigh . 

"Well i consider him my friend honestly . He seams cold on the outside , but really he is a nice good person.

You will see this too in time." Kai looked at you with a knowing smile , understanding you must feel so much fear and anxiety .

You give a light smile back and decide to just leave it at that for now. 

As you reach the front gate Two dark red Dragons sit on ether side. They looked so pretty and matched the castle well. 

You wondered what they are made of  so you lean closer one and reach your hand out to touch its cheek .

A small puff comes out of its nose and you jump back , bumping in to Kai who steady you so you don't fall on your . The dragon looks at you and some what smiles . 

"Did that dragon smile at me?" Not really talking to any one you are so shocked, you did not know it was real.

The dragon on the other side lets out this low growl but it was not like a mean growl he was laughing .

It hits you you really know nothing about this place if dragons can laugh.

Who knew? Kai himself is now letting out a quiet chuckle he was holding in and the dragon you touched before, bows slightly and opens the gate still with a smile plastered on his face. 

Looking at the gate you think to yourself this is it. You are past the point of return.

Not that you would have but it is just a thought that hits you.

You feel as the air is thick and you cant breath , taking deep breaths trying to relax your mind and nerves 

A tall handsome man sees you and Kai and makes his way over to you.

He is strong looking nice broad shoulder a chiseled face , deep brown eyes with a hint of red flecks, mesmerizing but some what scary at the same time , hair slightly messy but perfectly so, as if each part was left in that spot for a reason.

Snow white in color with a dark red almost black on the under side where the shorter hair on the sides and neck is . It looks good on him as if it belongs this way.

He is dressed in tight fitted black pants and a black t-shirt that pulls tight around lean mescals. You swallow hard as his eyes are glued on you .

He shakes Kai's hand using his free hand to pat him on the shoulder. Never looking to Kai just meeting your gaze.

 You don't back down and keep your gaze locked with his. A slight smirk lifting in his lips.

If you could you would roll your eyes, but you cant brake the hold in your gaze.

The two men talk and Kai turns to you and bows then he is gone black sand feeling the air.

You did not listen to them and have no idea who the man you are now left with is. 

A little green dragon jumps on your shoulder from behind and you let out a scream . The tall handsome man laughs a low laugh that makes your tummy flutter inside.

The little green dragon is just smaller then your hands and he sits on your shoulder covering his little dragon body in your hair like this is the most natural thing to do.

You wounded if the thing has gone a little mad.

And look to the tall stranger for answers. He must understand this is what you want . 

"I think he likes you , He is my pocket Dragon Tao . Don't worry he dose not bite. " A smile spread across his face in amassment as you look at him with wide eyes.

"Okay i get that, but why is he using my hair as his personal blanket? " Yes your tone is slightly sarcastic but really you have so had enough in the last 24 hours or so and now a dragon thinks you are his bed.

"Come on!"  He only laughs harder , turns and starts walking to the front doors of the castle . You start to grab your bags and follow.

When your companions voice booms . 

"Leave it." You flinch away and follow before he gets mad ,now suddenly a little afraid. The pocket Dragon still perched in place on your shoulders now sleeping did not even flinch in his sleep at the loud voice of his master.

Your legs are suddenly shaky and you mentally curse yourself for not being stronger. So he raised his voice something your father did all the time to assert his power.

Some how this was different , scary and cold yet there was something you found beautiful and fascinating about this stranger at the same time. 

The grand entry has paintings on the walls of dragons of all sorts of sizes and colors some fly some don't. You had no idea there was so many kinds and you stare in aw .

Not watching as you walk you had no idea the man had stopped to talk to someone and you find yourself squished into his back.

You don't move scared he will yell again. Holding your breath as he turns around slowly and steady you with one strong arm .

You want to die now of embarrassment . He leans his face in closer and rather then yell he kisses you on the top of your head. If you are still breathing you cant tell .

He whispers softly so the other person in the room can't hear . 

"You should really watch when you are walking princes. Your king would be sad if you got hurt." Your heart skipped a beat as you finely put two and two together , you thought before he may be Kris the king of dragons.

Only now you are sure of it.

You look up to see the little red flex all but dancing in his eyes and you are frozen you cant move. The hold his eyes have on you is strong powerful , like nothing you have ever felt. It is overwhelming. 

" This is Amber , she works with me here and is a good friend. I have something to attend to. She will help you to your room, your things should already be in it . Let her know if you need anything .In one hour is supper and i will see you then. "

He smiles a real smile one you have not seen before and your knees go week . You smile back trying to play it off like it is no big thing.

You cant shake the feeling as he turns and walks down a hallway on the left side of the big room.

You suddenly worry his pocket dragon is still sleeping on your shoulder and he has left him . He is gone so you let the thought go and follow Amber up the large stares that lead to the next floor.