Chapter 6

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong can’t believe what Yoochun just said, that for a second he wonders if he’s heard wrong, but he knows he didn’t. “Min,” he starts to question, but has trouble voicing it through his shock. Taking a deep breath he asks, “You want me to seduce Changmin,” his voice has risen to a higher pitch than normal. “Are you out of your mind?! I can’t seduce Min, he’s our innocent little dongsaeng.”

“Oh come on,” says Yoochun rolling his eyes, “I doubt he’s as innocent as you want to believe he is. Besides, you can’t tell me that you haven’t thought about what it’d be like to have Min underneath you. I mean, have you seen his body, it was made for .”
Jaejoong’s face turns red, “You seem to be forgetting the fact that Changmin is straight. Besides, when would you have had the chance to see his body to make an assumption like that?”
Yoochun smirks again, “We went to a public bath together.”
Jaejoong shakes his head in disbelief and says, “Whatever, I’m not seducing Changmin. Targets are supposed to be strangers, not our best friends.”
“You know, you can be real a downer sometimes,” says Yoochun.
“And I’m okay with that,” he says while raising a hand to keep Yoochun from interrupting him. “If you want to make Junsu a target as an excuse to finally confess your feelings to him, then that’s your prerogative. Just be careful, Junsu did just break-up with Ji-hye after all and is still upset about what she did to him.”
That last sentence makes Yoochun raise an eyebrow at him, “What do mean by ‘what she did to him’?”
“You mean he still hasn’t told you about why he broke up with her,” Jaejoong asks Yoochun in surprise.
He shakes his head in reply, “What did she do?”
Jaejoong drops his gaze away from Yoochun not really sure if Junsu would want him say anything about it to Yoochun. He finally just says, “It’s not my place to tell you.”
“Oh, come on Jae,” Yoochun says throwing his hands up, “I need to know what happened, but I don’t want to upset Junsu again by asking him. I want to know what she did that was so bad that it would make him come and wait outside my door until I got off work to find him crying his eyes out like he’d heard that his mother had just died.”
Jaejoong raises his eyes to meet Yoochun’s again and bites his lip, “Was he really that upset?”
“Yeah,” says Yoochun taking a seat on the bed and letting out a sigh. “I mean, seeing him so upset scared the hell out of me and it just made me feel even worse that there wasn’t anything I could do to make it better.”
Jaejoong takes a seat next to Yoochun and drops his head on Yoochun’s shoulder while letting out a sigh of his own. “I know what you mean, that’s how I felt when he told me the other day.” Turing his head so that he’s looking straight into Yoochun’s eyes he says, “You can’t let Junsu know that I tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter