Chapter 3

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Jaejoong is sitting at the kitchen counter sipping on a cup of coffee while thinking about what happened last night. I can’t believe I did that with Yunho last night. I mean, for crying out loud, he was drunk off his rocker and I took advantage of him by kissing him while he was asleep and then it got way out of hand once he woke up and I still can’t believe he kissed me. I mean, oh my gosh he kissed me back, even if it was the alcohol talking or kissing in this case.

I really hope he won’t remember what happened; otherwise he’s going to kill me when he wakes up. Oh, what am I going to do? To whatever higher power that may be listening; please, PLEASE, don’t let Yunho remember what happened last night. Maybe, just to be safe, I should go over to Yoochun’s place to hide out for a while.
Jaejoong is so engrossed in his thoughts that he doesn’t notice that Yunho is up until he taps him on the shoulder. It scares Jaejoong so much that he jumps out of his chair with a yelp and falls down onto the floor, landing hard on his . Ignoring the pain, he stares up at Yunho with wide eyes and his heart pounding so hard that he wonders if Yunho can hear it.
Yunho looks like he’s trying to hold back a laugh when he says, “Sorry Jae, I didn’t mean to scare you.” He holds out his hand to help Jaejoong up and Jaejoong takes it after a moment’s hesitation. Once Jaejoong is standing Yunho notices that he looks really pale. “Are you feeling okay,” he asks while checking Jaejoong’s forehead to see if he has a fever.
“I’m fine,” Jaejoong says taking a step back from Yunho. “I’m just tired; I didn’t sleep well last night.” Which was true, once he’d fallen asleep he’d been plagued with wet dreams about Yunho, each one more than the last.
“Nightmare?”
“Sort of,” Jaejoong says blushing.
“Well, if makes you feel better, I had a weird dream last night too,” Yunho says while pouring himself a cup of coffee.
“Really,” Jaejoong asks sitting back down and feeling relieved that Yunho doesn’t seem to remember what happened last night, “about what?”
Yunho doesn’t say anything right away. He turns around to face Jaejoong unsure whether he should tell him or not. He takes a seat across from Jaejoong and looks him straight in the eye, “If I tell you, you have to promise that you won’t freak out.”

Jaejoong raises an eyebrow, but he nods and picks his own coffee back up.
Yunho takes a deep breath before blurting out in a rush, “I dreamt that we were making out and doing a few other things that I won’t say out loud.”
Jaejoong chokes on his coffee and starts coughing, Yunho rushes around to pat his back until he stops. Jaejoong finally manages to choke out, “What,” while blushing as red as a tomato a few minutes later.
“I knew I shouldn’t have said anything,” says Yunho who’s also blushing now.
“No, no,” says Jaejoong once he stops coughing, “you just caught me by surprise.”
“How do you think I felt?”
“How did you feel,” Jaejoong asks wanting to know where he stood and depending on Yunho’s answer he might tell him the truth.
“Honestly,” Yunho asks looking at Jaejoong when he nods, “I didn’t hate it.” 
Much to Yunho’s surprise Jaejoong sighs in relief, “That’s good because there’s something that I need to tell you.”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter