Chapter 5

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jaejoong enters the diner Yunho won’t meet his gaze, making him wish for the thousandth time since this morning that he’d kept his big mouth shut and let Yunho continue to think that what had happened last night had just been a dream. Taking a seat on the opposite side of the booth with Junsu while Yoochun takes a seat next to Changmin and Yunho he asks, “So, Min, what’s the big news?”
Changmin’s gaze darts from Jaejoong to Yunho, then to Junsu. He frowns at the three’s gloomy expressions, but doesn’t ask about it. “Okay, ya know how I’m always entering those raffle contests where you can win a free trip somewhere?” They nod and he continues with a huge grin on his face, “Well, I won!!”
“Wow, Min. Congrats,” says Yoochun giving Changmin a hug. “So, where are you going?”
“I think you mean, where we’re going.”
Changmin laughs while the others look at him in confusion.
“It’s a trip to Japan for five and naturally I want my hyungs to come with me.”
“What about our jobs,” asks Jaejoong.
“You guys have unused vacation days right, I mean, you guys never miss a day of work, so use ‘em. Your bosses have got to be dying to get you out of their hair and not have to pay you overtime for a while. Come on hyung please,” Changmin pleads.
“I’m in,” says Junsu finally cracking a smile, “I mean, I’ll have to talk to my bosses, but it shouldn’t be a problem and I think I could really do with a change of scenery anyway.”
The others say that they’re in too and Changmin cheers in happiness, “Awesome! Okay we leave this Friday, so be ready and it’s a two week trip by the way.”
With the excitement of the upcoming trip on their minds, the group leaves the diner to begin planning for the trip.

##################

After officially getting the okay and a couple it’s about times from their bosses, Yoochun, Junsu, and Jaejoong began to help each other pack. Jaejoong had had to go back to his and Yunho’s apartment to pick up some more clothes, but he’d waited until after he’d known Yunho had left for work to avoid a possible confrontation with him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter