Chapter 1

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho and Jaejoong have been best friends since the day they met. They got an apartment together when they moved out of their parents’ places. Yunho’s favorite diner is right down the street from their place, so they go there almost every morning for breakfast, even if Jaejoong doesn't always order because the food there can get really greasy sometimes depending on who’s cooking that day, but he doesn't mind.
People often mistake them for brothers. Jaejoong never corrects them because to Yunho, they might as well be, so he never denies it.
Most people would be grateful to have a best friend that thinks of them like a brother, but for Jaejoong that’s not the case, its pure torture. You see, Jaejoong is in love with Yunho and unfortunately, Yunho’s straight. So Jaejoong thinks that if he tells Yunho he’d be nice and would try to let Jaejoong down easy and then it’d be awkward as hell between them since they live together.
Well, at least he’s not dating right now, so I don’t have to share him, thinks Jaejoong as he rolls over onto his back. Jaejoong glances over at his alarm clock and sighs, its 4:30am. He sits up and tosses off his covers. Might as well get up since there’s no way I’m going to be able to go back to sleep now. Tossing his covers aside he gets out of bed and heads for the shower.
It isn't until he’s toweled off that he realizes that he forgot to grab any clothes to change into. Sighing again he wraps the towel around his waist and goes to open the door only for it to swing open before he can grab the door knob and comes face to face with a still half asleep Yunho standing on the other side.

Yunho while rubbing his eyes and yawning says, “Oh, sorry Jae. I didn't realize you were in here.”
Jaejoong can’t help but stare at him for a moment because Yunho always looks so y when he just wakes up, with messy hair, an unfocused brown gaze, and the best part, shirtless which gives Jaejoong a full view of his eye-candy muscles. Yunho has always been really athletic and a great dancer too and at times like this, it definitely shows. Beneath the towel Jaejoong feels his body start to stir which means he needs to get away from him quickly. “No problem, I was coming out anyway,” Jaejoong tells Yunho as he walks by trying not to bolt for his room.
Once Jaejoong is safely back in his room he looks down at the tent forming under the towel and whispers, “Traitor.” Leaning against the door he removes the towel and takes hold of the traitor and begins to . His breath catches as his mind wanders to thoughts of Yunho on his knees and it isn't long before he’s coming all over his hand.
The sound of a knock at his door makes him nearly jump out of his skin. “Jae,” calls Yunho from the other side of the door, “can I come in?”
“Uh,” he says rushing to clean himself up and pull on a pair of jeans. “Sure,” he calls when he’s done.
“You okay,” asks Yunho as he opens the door. Jaejoong turns his back to him and goes over to his closet to pretend to look for a shirt because he just can’t look at him without blushing after what he just did.
“Yeah, fine,” says Jaejoong, his voice cracking slightly. 
Jaejoong can feel it as Yunho stares at him for several more seconds, but Yunho doesn't push the subject. “You up for breakfast at the diner this morning?”
“Sounds good,” Jaejoong says while pulling out a black t-shirt and pulling it on.
“Cool,” says Yunho, “I’ll get ready and then we’ll go.”
Jaejoong nods at Yunho, but doesn't meet his gaze as he walks past him to go wait in the living room.
Later at the diner Yunho is ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter