It's Over

I'm Sorry

(Minhyuk's POV)

"Jiyoung!" I shouted trying to find her. Junhyung followed me and looked out another direction. 

"In here." I heard from Junhyung's side. I turned around and saw Junhyung motionless. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"What's up?" I asked him as his eyes focused on one thing looking outward. I glanced to where he was looking and spotted Jiyoung with Kikwang. Kikwang was holding onto Jiyoung. All of a sudden my heart felt weird. I felt like something in me was missing, like I lost someone. 

'What if she likes him?' I thought. I brushed off that thought and shook my head. "Maybe it's not what we think. Maybe she just needed a shoulder to cry on." I told Junhyung. 

"I have to know.." He said softly and walked over to them. I stayed behind and listened. "Jiyoung! I found you guys!" Kikwang looked into Jiyoung's eyes after catching a glimpse of Junhyung. "I want to have one last talk with you. Please." 

"No, Junhyung. I don't think we could anymore." She said it coldly. 

"One last time." He grabbed Jiyoung and pushed Kikwang away then glared at him making sure he stays. 

"Jiyoung!" Kikwang called for her as he was roughly pushed onto the ground. 

I followed them secretly as he kept leading her. They finally stopped behind the opening of a small cave. "What do you want?" Jiyoung turned away from him. 

"I want you." Junhyung replied. 

"It's too late." She said and started walking but Junhyung grabbed her wrist, pulled her to the wall and pinned her. He leaned in after a few seconds staring at her eyes. Feeling raged, I quickly ran to them and forcefully pushed him away from Jiyoung.

"Oppa." Tears slowly ran down her beautiful face. She then hugged me tightly burying her face onto my chest. Junhyung got up and found us hugging. He slowly walked away. 

(Junhyung's POV)

The look in her eyes... I know she still has something for me. If I have had that kiss, Jiyoung would know that she loves me. "Why was I so blind?" I cried. I came across Kikwang. I didn't say a word and kept walking past towards him. 

"What did you do? Where is she?" He asked with anger in his voice. "What did you do to her?!" He yelled.

"She's okay." I whispered. "It's over between us... friend." 

"What? Where is she?" He asked once more as I ignored and walked off.

"Let her be!" I shouted as I walked off. The image of Kikwang and Jiyoung kissing roamed in my head. I have to let her go. I have to.  As soon as I got to Hara's, I went straight to the bed. "I will be leaving soon." I told her. 

"What? Why?" She asked.

"Because I need to get away from things." I replied.

"Then I'm coming too." She laid down next to me. "I don't want you to go alone. I will be by your side." She smiled. 

"Go to sleep, we'll talk about it later tomorrow."

"But it's only afternoon. Aren't you supposed to be in class still?" She glanced at her clock and back at me. 

"Then time is slow." I closed my eyes.

"For you and me." I felt that same feeling when Hara first kissed me on the lips. I opened my eyes and saw her kissing me. Surprised, I kissed her back because all I could think of was... Jiyoung.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Updated May 3rd, 2012 @ 11:23AM USA, California)