The Arrival

I'm Sorry

(Minhyuk's POV)

"It's only five dollars. This bracelet symbolizes true love. Once you give this to her, you will definately win her heart!" I heard as my eyes were drawn onto its beautiful designs. Jiyoung would love this. I smiled to myself and took out my wallet to take out five bucks. I handed the money to him and got the bracelet.

"Hey, when you're finished with school, you're going to come back right? For me?" She grinned like a fool as her eyes were getting heavy and tired.

"You know it!" I chuckled as she fell fast asleep on my shoulder. "Why wouldn't I come back for you?" I kissed her on the forehead and stared onto her face. "You do like me the same way right?"

It's time to confess to her.

"Minhyuk?" I heard Jiyoung from behind. I jumped and hid the bracelet.

"Jiyoung!" I turned around and saw her. She smirked at me. I hope she doesn't see it.

"What do you have?" She asked trying to see what it is. She playfully smacked my arm. "Babo! I'm going!"

"What? Wait for me!" I shouted the moment she got further away.

"That's what I thought, now show me!" She crossed her arms and pouted.

"I'll show it when you give me your heart! Keke." I smiled cheesily.

"I don't miss you! Go away!" She chuckled and pushed me away. While she was ahead of me, she stopped in front of a man. "Minhyuk, this is Kikwang. Kikwang, Minhyuk!" She introduced us. My hope of us, fell.

"Hey." I smiled at him. "I'm Minhyuk."

"I'm Kikwang." He smiled back.

"And I'm Jiyoung!" She introduced herself as if no one knew who she was. I've forgotten how cute she was. 

"What's your relationship with each other?" I managed to ask.

"We're just friends." He replied.

"Yah! Minhyuk, why are you asking that? We're just friends! Hm, are you gonna go to my house?" She puffed her cheeks.

"Yeah, I guess I should say hello to them. Weren't we gonna go eat?" I rubbed my stomach. "This time... I want your KimChi Ji Gae."

"But you always told me it ! Gyah! You babo! I'm not making it! I'm going to-" Her ringtone came on. She stopped talking and looked at the screen. The happiness faded away from her as I studied her face. I shifted my eyes from her to Kikwang. He did the same. I stood there dumbfounded.

"Who is that? Is it him?" He asked her.

(Junhyung's POV)

"Jiyoung, pick up! Pick up!" Tears spilled out of my eyes. She rejected the call. I called again waiting for her to pick up. I forgot to leave a message. I dialed once more but she probably took out her battery. "I'm sorry." I repeated over and over. I cried nonstop knowing that she stopped caring about us. I could talk to her. I could talk to her tomorrow at school. Then, I could tell her everything. I went to sleep assuring myself that everything would be okay when I see her at school tomorrow.

"I really like you Junhyung." Jiyoung smiled at me.

"Well, I love you." I came closer to her and kissed her on the forehead. This was the feeling I always wanted. For her to let it be known.

I woke up as the dream stayed in place. That's right Junhyung. Everything's going to be fine today. I got ready for school and left to school. On the way there, I went to a flower shop and bought red roses. I smiled to myself. Everything's going to be okay. I got to school but she wasn't here. I searched the whole place. She was no where to be found. I left school to her favorite place. The Han River. "Please be here!" I yelled out filled with sadness. "I was wrong!" After searching this place for almost the whole day, I sat by the river looking at the clear water rushing against itself. The roses were all messed up due to my running. Why Yong Junhyung? I walked back home and locked myself in the my room. "I'm sorry." I said as I picked up the picture frame of us together. "I miss you. I need you. I'm sorry."

(Jiyoung's POV)

"Jiyoung-ah!" Minhyuk shook me awake. I opened my tired eyes and got up. "I'm going to school with you too!"

"You what?!" I exclaimed.

"Hurry and get ready." He smiled all ready and proud.

I checked the clock. "It's only five thirty! School doesn't start until eight! Oh my gawd, Minhyuk turned crazy over the years!"

He laughed. "That's the wrong time. It's actually seven forty."

"You are so gonna die!" I rushed getting ready for school.

"Almost time for school to start." He said while looking at his watch.

"Ahhh, shuddup!" I got my bag and ran out the door.

"We could go on my bike!" He came along with his bike.

"Aish!" I got on with him and along we went to school, almost late.

"So, I'mma stay in class with you." He said as soon as we got there.

"Shut up! Stay out here! Or the library!" I quickly got to my class. He followed and sat next to me. Minhyuk pretended to sleep and as he did, someone grabbed my hand and dragged me up to the rooftop.

"Kikwang, what's wrong?" I felt his tight grip on my wrist. He glanced back. "Junhyung..." He sat down still holding my wrist. "Look Junhyung, just stop." I tried pulling away.

"Stop what?" He pulled my wrist back. "Where's the Jiyoung I know?"

"Where's the Junhyung I know? Why are being like this? You ended everything." I stated making him loosen his grip.

"Why won't you care about us anymore?" He asked. I gave him a bittersweet smile while tears piled up on my eyes.

"Because I stopped caring when you did." I whispered and wiped away my tears and broke away from him. I ran out of school to the place I would aways go for peace. Why are you doing this to me Junhyung? I quietly sobbed as this one question was the only thing I was thinking about. Then I felt two arms around me. "Go away!" I assume it was Junhyung. He hugged me tightly and ruffled my hair.

"I'm sorry." He said. Then I noticed it was Kikwang.

(Minhyuk's POV)

I searched the whole school for her. She was just here a few minutes ago! Then I saw Kikwang running out of campus. I followed him secretly thinking that he might know where she is. The Han River. I forgot this was her place. I hide behind a huge tree and spotted Jiyoung. She was crying. I stepped forward but was stopped. Kikwang placed his arms around her. Comforting her. Unknowingly... a tear escaped my eye. Jiyoung, I'm sorry.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Updated Jan. 10th, 2012 @ 2:35AM USA, California)