His Confession

I'm Sorry

(Jiyoung's POV)

"Thank you." I bowed ninety degrees to Kikwang for comforting me.

"Jiyoung..." His tone was sincere. "I'd like to know if I could be the one to wipe away your tears. To make you happy. To be by your side forever." I was shocked. I stood there surprised. There's so much that's happening right now. It grew silent.

"Wh-what are you saying?" I broke the silence.

"In other words, I think I like you, Jiyoung." He confessed looking into my eyes filled with confidence. It grew silent again. "You don't have to answer my request yet, but when the time comes, I hope you will make the decision that makes you happy."

"Kikwang..." I called out to him as he was walked back to school first. He turned around with a sweet smile on his face. I didn't speak because I was afraid.

"I will protect you." He studied my face then whispered into my ear and grabbed my hand. In front of us was Junhyung. My heart was beating fast of fear. I pulled my hand out of Kikwang's grasp and prepared myself.

"Kikwang..." He smiled with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Jiyoung. All this time... The time when I didn't come to school for weeks. It was because of my love for you."

"No!" I shouted not wanting to hear.

"Please, let me explain." He pleaded.

"Go away!" I yelled. Junhyung came closer to me. He wrapped his arms around me, giving me a hug.

"I love you." He whispered into my ears.

"Love? Leaving me to be, ignoring me, and kissing Hara is because you love me? I loved you, Junhyung." Tears suddenly escaped my eyes once again. I pulled my hands away from Kikwang and ran away. 

"Jiyoung!" Both Kikwang and Junhyung shouted my name.

(Minhyuk's POV)

Seeing this Jiyoung like this tore me up. She ran past me . I tried going after her but something held me back. I couldn't go to her. I forced myself to go after. "Don't bother." Kikwang pulled me slightly. "I'll go after her."

I looked at him then my eyes shifted to Junhyung. "Yah! You!" I shouted at him. He gave me a glare.

"What do you want?" He looked away annoyingly.

"Minhyuk, not now." Kikwang said in a very firm voice then went after Jiyoung.

"She loved me." He whispered to himself. "She saw Hara kissing me. I didn't kiss her."

I slowly walked towards him and controlled my anger of wanting to tear him up for hurting Jiyoung. "Hey, about Jiyoung.." I said softly.

"It's all a misunderstanding." He replied back wiping his wet eyes. "Hara kissed me, I didn't kiss her. I only avoided her because Kikwang and I both liked her. We made a deal. Whoever wins will get Jiyoung. When we fought, everything was going so great, I was winning, well that was until Kikwang made his victory hit.."

"It is just a misunderstanding then.." I agreed with him hurting myself. If it wasn't for this misunderstanding, then Jiyoung would still be in love with him. I slightly smiled at him. "Maybe it's time to move on. Maybe Jiyoung was moving on but when you came back, she must've been confused about her feelings. Go back to your daily life. I've been there for her almost all my life but now, I can't. I think Kikwang filled in that hole when I was gone."

"You're Minhyuk?" He asked as I nodded my head. "Jiyoung always talked about you. She said you always knew what to do whatever the situation was."

"I never knew." I answered. "I have to go now." I tried tracing back to where Jiyoung went.

(Kikwang's POV)

I finally found Jiyoung. She was staring at flowers while sitting down on the soft green grass crying silently to herself. I was finally filled with guilt as if this whole this was my fault. I slowly approached her. "Jiyoung." I said with little effort. She quickly wiped off her tears and took a deep breath then glanced at me with a smile on her face. Her eyes were red and puffy.

"Kikwang!" She tried sounding cheerful with her tired vocal chords. Unknowingly tears just forcefully ran down my face. I cried knowing that Jiyoung was trying her best to try to stay happy when I know she's torn. "Why are you crying?" She came closer. I pulled her closer to me.

"I can't hold it in anymore." I said as she used her hands to wipe my tears. "Can't you just go to where you belong?"

"Where?" She asked innocently. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me to where her chest was touching my upper body. I leaned in and kissed her tender lips. 

"In here." I said after the kiss as I grabbed her hand and placed it on my chest where my heart is.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there! It's been a while hasn't it? I'm sorry for the lateness of the update. A lot happened lately so I've been busy. I will try to update this story more. :D

(Updated April 26th, 2012 @ 5:25PM USA, California)