You

I'm Sorry

(Kikwang's POV)

Junhyung grabbed the collar of my shirt and picked me off the ground. I was weak, I couldn't hit him back. He threw me back onto the ground then one punch to the stomach. I was gasping for air. "Fight for her, Kikwang! Fight!" He shouted and picked me back up to my feet. I coughed and tried to stand up properly. My vision was getting blury. "C'mon, hit me!" He yelled as I finally got onto my sparring stance. He was coming towards me and as he did, I lifted up my right leg and swung it while my left leg stayed in contact with the ground to support the weight of my body as it spun. After I finished doing the spinning heel kick, I discovered Junhyung on the ground in pain.

"Junhyung, you okay?" I ran to him and shook him lightly. All he did was moan. I noticed his cheekbone had a scar and bled. I picked him up quickly and carried him to Hara's house.

I knocked on the door while Junhyung ached in pain. "Kikwang." He whispered and looked at me. "You win, take good care of Jiyoung." He gave me a smile.

"Oh my God, what happened?" Hara asked and opened the door. I carried him in and set him on the couch. Hara came back with a first aid kit and a wet towel and a bowl of water. "What happened to you two?" She asked me while cleaning Junhyung.

"It's a long story." I said while feeling bad.

"You can use all the time you need." She replied and finished cleaning Junhyung.

"Junhyung and I..." I started, "We just had a small arguement..."

"Over?" Hara glared at me.

"It was nothing!" Junhyung stopped me from talking.

"Junhyung, what happened?" She demanded an answer and gave us death glares. Junhyung and I kept quiet until she sighed. "Fine, don't tell me. I'll just tell Grandma about this, Kikwang." She took out her phone and started dialing.

"No, don't! Grandma will kill me if she finds out!" I cried out and tried grabbing it. She smirked evilly waiting for me to answer.

"Fine, we fought for a girl! You happy?" Junhyung answered then looked away, irritated.

"Do I know her?" Hara widen her eyes in disbelief. We both shook our head. "Is she prettier than me?"  She joked.

"Why do you think we fought over her?" Junhyung turned his head to meet her eyes and smirked. Hara kept quiet then slightly grinned at him. 

"Oh, is she Jiyoung?" She asked and got up.

"How did you know?" Junhyung and I asked in sync.

"It's easy, Junhyung's been friends with her for years. It's not that hard. Excuse me, I have to do my homework." She said then left the room.

"Wait, I still need to know if I could stay here to avoid my siblings!" Junhyung yelled while lying on the couch. He laughed to himself then asked me, "So how are you going to confess to her?"

"I don't know yet." I honestly answered.

"Well, she likes strawberry ice cream, any kind of flowers, and puppies." He smiled to himself then patted my shoulder. "You should hang with us, bro."

(Jiyoung's POV)

For a week, Junhyung didn't come to school. I hope he's okay. The bell rang meaning school is starting. I walked slowly to my classroom then to my seat next to two empty seats. I zoned out the window for the time being and thought about what could've happened to him. "Get ready class!" Mrs. Jang announced as my classmates and I got our books out. "Mr. Yong and Mr. Lee, where have you two been?" She glared next to me. I turned my head and found Junhyung and Kikwang sitting next to me.

"Junhyung!" I screamed out as everyone's eye was on me. Then flushed in embarassment. I looked down  and played with my fingers to avoid their glares.

"Anyways, turn to page 148 in your math book." She broke the whispers that were going around.

I refused to glance at Junhyung for what happened. I ignored everything else but followed the teacher's instructions. Well, that was until I felt a nudge on my shoulder. I looked over to see what it was. It was Junhyung, just as I expected.

"Jiyoung, stop daydreaming." I heard a familiar voice sting my ear. It wasn't the voice I expected to hear. I glanced at the person. It was Kikwang! Have I really been day dreaming? "School ended." He chuckled to himself. I glared at him then glanced away to see if Junhyung was still here. He wasn't!

"Kikwang, where's Junhyung?" I asked him and looked outside the window.

"He went out with Hara." He tapped my shoulder as my heart dropped. "C'mon, lets go."

"Okay." I said disappointed and packed my things up ready to leave. As I walked with Kikwang, random thought came to my head like 'Does Junhyung like Hara? Is he avoiding me? Why didn't he bother me today like how he would usually? Why is Kikwang here with me all of a sudden?' I puffed my cheeks then poked it while thinking. "I got it!" I shouted out and saw Junhyung next to Hara in front of school. They both looked over and once again, I flushed in embarassment. "Aigoo." I looked away and ran away from the sight of seeing them together. I ran to my favorite place after school,the Han River. They were right next to each other after all.

"Hey, Jiyoung!" I heard Kikwang. I didn't bother to look. As I sat down to look at the running water, I relaxed a bit, trying to reason myself with comforting answers I had in mind about Junhyung and Hara. For years, I never thought these feelings I had for him would grow so much. Is it not obvious that I like you, Junhyung? I sighed deeply and ignored the thoughts running through my head and listened to the rushing water running against each other. "Jiyoung" Kikwang said once again. I glanced over and smiled. "Is something in your head right now?"

"No, nothing." I lied and wore a smile. "I like coming here to relax. It's where I met Junhyung." I accidently talked about him.

"I know." He replied in a serious tone. "This place is where I will do something special."

I tilted my head and asked, "What are you going to do?"

"When the time comes." He gave me a very sincere smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Updated November 27th, 2011 @10:30PM California, USA)