explanation ;;

tinted white ones

Hi! Thank you for reading 'tinted white ones' ^^

It's my first time writing so it seems like most of you are confused on what has happened, so I did this explanation haha.

--

 Jihoon was the cornflower on Soonyoung's wrist, but, he likes another person already so the blue color faded to white.

Soonyoung, denied his feelings of wanting to love or look for his soulmate, so it results to Wonwoo and him dating. When he knew that Wonwoo didn't really have a faded tattoo, he was hurt and denied his feelings even more, and adding the hinted sad family background, he suffered, so the tattoo in Jihoon's wrist changed color.

When Soonyoung found out that Jihoon completely likes another person already, but still talked to him and the sorts. He denied his feelings again.

The last line was implying that Sonyoung suffered because of all the things that happened to him (the changing of the colors), and him killing himself (wilt flowers; slashed cornflowers implying he cut his wrist)

For Sonyoung's mom part, Soonyoung's dad died when Soonyoung was still young and he didn't like how his mom coped with that, so he avoided being with his soulmates even if he wanted to.

 

So yeah. The story is really about a person (Soonyoung) suffering from depression and being hurt. 

 

Again, thank you for reading and I hope this explanation made you guys understand the story.