Seventh Dandelion

Gray Dandelion [TO BE DISCONTINUED ATM]
 
It was a little passed three in the morning when Yifan had returned to his father's mansion. Han shook his head as he had taken the young master to his bed room. He smelled of cheap perfume, and thanks to his breath it all gave it away--he has been drinking. Not just a little, but a great amount. Luckily, Han had sent people out to look for him, they had found him at a motel with some random woman. Carefully, he put Yifan in bed, and tucked him in as he took off his dress shoes and threw it nearby.
 
He hasn't been Yifan drunk so recklessly since the death of William. He shifted himself on top of the bed and gently caress the top of Yifan's hair. "I know things are hard right now..You must not let the best get to you." This dear boy was loved by him more than William. Whenever little Yifan was hurt or not, Han was always there for the young little master. Han is the third person whom Yifan fancy throughout the crew. To Yifan, Han was another Seo whose back at Seoul..he was like Yifan's third mother of all. He tiredly went out of the room, and left the mansion.

------
It was the same dream she had since they've arrived in Shanghai. The same dream that keeps replaying over and over again. The kind of dream that gives you the creeps...once she woke up, she broke into sweats. The last memory she had of William played in her head like a carousel that never stops spinning.
 
SuYun worked in a small restaurant for nearly two years, her shift was finally over after a busy, long day. When she had taken out the trash and threw it into the huge trash bin; her phone started to vibrate. It was William. She shivered as the harsh cold wind blew at her, causing her to yelp.
 
"Hello, William." She answers while getting her coat and put it on her. She walks out of the restaurant then starts to head home. He wanted to meet at nearby cliff where the three of them (Sena, William, & SuYun) always met once William comes in to town. It was like their favorite spot to hang out at. SuYun agrees and heads there first. Soon, William approached and gets out of the car, telling SuYun to get in because it was ice cold just standing there.
 
"SuYun, please help me for once! Sena won't answer any of my calls or texts...Today was supposed to be the day we were supposed to leave town. Please, little sister..." William begged. "I know she listens to you most, I just want to see her one more time."
 
None of this was SuYun's business, yet she got herself involved with them. As being close friends with them, SuYun hates taking sides the most! On this, she's on Sena's side (William's girlfriend), regardless.  She stared at the grown man sobbing when she had handed him back the ring he had given Sena. A wedding band. The wedding band that he had it customized made it from France. "All she told me to tell you, is that she's sorry. And that, she cannot accept the ring. She hopes you'll find happiness with another woman." Those were the hardest words she had said to William..it pained her so much. She knew their relationship would be doomed sooner or later, they both aren't fit to be together since the day he and Sena met. But, William took the bullet instead, and gave their relationship a try. Despite of it, their love was coming to an end. And he didn't want to believe in it.  
 
"She was the happiest when she was with you, and now her pushing you away; she's at her breaking point. Please don't make this harder than it is. I know, William. If I were in your shoes I'd feel the same thing you're feeling right now. Your father came to the house the other day, pestering Sena if she continues to see you, he'll do anything in his power to destroy Sena. Please, William, it's time to let go of Sena. Not just for yours, but her sake too."
 
William just continued to hit his hand onto the steering wheel while he yells in anger and pain, "How can she do this to me, even when I loved her so dearly? If I cannot have her, I do not want to live!"
 
"Hey, don't say such words! William, please..don't cry." SuYun said as she tries comforting him, and he refuses but pushes SuYun off her seat to get the hell out of the car. And when SuYun is standing outside of the car, he doesn't bother to look at his dear friend who seemed like a little sister he never had and loved dearly; he gives her a small smile, then takes a deep breath.

 
"Sena is pregnant."
 
Nothing came out of William's mouth but just some chuckles...He sat there in his car emotionless while the engine was on, "Thank you for everything, SuYun..when you do meet my brother tell him 'I did this for him.' Sena, farewell." SuYun just stood there dumb-folded as she slammed the door shut. She was no aware of what he's about to do when she turned away from the car and walked away.
 
And when it finally hit her, he was going to drive off the cliff, she made a turn and rushed towards the car just driving straight.
 
"William! NO! Please, William! Don't do this! I beg you!!!" She cried chasing after his car. No, this cannot be happening! This isn't the way to solve all of your problems. William, stop. Sena needs you here more than anyone else. Your brother does too! William!
 
She prayed that what's going on is just a nightmare---but when she saw the car disappear she drops to her knees and starts wailing like a lunatic whose head had just been cut off. No--no--no! She screamed inside of her head, then she panicked looking for her phone. Searching in her jacket pockets, it was never-where to be found..she turns on her feet and saw that the phone was just a few meters away. She raced to it, like as if her life depended on it.
 
She began to dial 119, "H...he..hel..help!" She sobbed through the phone when there was a dispatcher on the line.
 
"I'm sorry, I cannot hear you! What's your emergency? And what's the address?"
 
"I..I..my friend had just killed himself! H..he just drove off a cliff!" She struggled, choking on her words as she continues to scream at the phone. "I do..don-t don't know if he's alive!" The woman on the line dropped her phone as it slipped out of her grasp. When she was going to make a run towards the cliff, two police men came and snatched her back before she could reach at the end of the cliff.
 
"I need to go and see if he's alive! William!"
 
When she is being pulled back, she spatted, "Don't touch me! Let go of me! I need to save my friend." She pleaded.
 
"Ma'am, please remain calm!" One of the police men told her as he and the other man held her down onto the ground. It doesn't matter how much she kicked and swing her arms to break free; SuYun just continued to scream and wail her lungs out. There was no words to describe what's she's feeling at the moment. For all she knows is that she should have prevent him from kicking her out of his car. If anything,  she could have gone back in time to stop this. She'll be glad take his spot--take the spot for his death. 
 
 
If anything SuYun remembered, it began to snow...that night was the first day of snow.

 
Driver Han was already at the scene when she saw the poor SuYun begging the police men to let her go and save William. And, he was also there to witness the dead of his boss's son, William. He had one job to do. His job was to follow every move of William and made sure he's well. But this time, he was too late. Too late to save William's life from death. The only reason he had left China and for Korea was to watch over William, now that his job was not properly taken care of, this too, will haunt him for the rest of his life.
 

Knowing he could have done it right, and better.

 

When  Xiumin was done listening to Suyun's side of the story, the back of his hair stood. Goosebumps formed onto the surface of his skin. He was mind blown by her words, how painful she must have delt during the time where she had no one to lean on. Like an abandoned lost little girl.

They both were in a nearby cafe just a few blocks away from the manison. He luckily found her siting at the edge of the sidewalk, just two minutes away from the cafe.

"I understood why you'd run away every time Boss would shout at you. Who in the right mind would put up with that. Since the death of William, raising his voice was a habit. I'm sorry, but I overheard everything you and Boss argued about."

Suyun chuckled. He took that as it was an okay sign. She loved having Xiumin in her presence. He was the opposite of Kris! He's so gentle, warm hearted, and easy to get along with, unlike; Yifan he's full of bull. He had agreed that his Boss couldn't accept the fact that his dear beloved brother did was suicide.

They both quickly finished their breakfast and teas then headed back to the mansion.

"You should smile more often, it suits you." SuYun's face redden by Xiumin's statement.

She gave him a friendly, warm smile, "Thank for you today, Xiumin. I am forever grateful. I owe you a lot."

"As long as you're safe and breathing. I'm sure Boss was worried about you twice as much. Though, he doesn't true his soft side doesn't mean he's a mad man. Trust me, he's the greatest. I'm glad I found you before anything happens."

She stood by the staircase, just nodding as she watched the marble ground. Before going up the stairs, she gave Xiumin a final warm smile.

She wondered how Yifan was doing once she went passed his bedroom at the other side of the hallway. Shaking him off her mind, she gradually entered her room.

*oof*

Her room was dark, and she somehow landed on something hard.

She hurriedly got up on her two feet and reached for the lights. They switched on.

A loud gasped escaped her dry throat.

 

Oh my god!

A body was lying lifelessly on the ground of her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

-----

((I am truly sorry for leaving you guys without any noticed! Sorry! I've been busy! And, I missed you guys alot! Did you guys miss me as well?? Here's an update...I love every one of you for keeping up with this story! Please stay tuned for more chapters to come! ((: thank you