Third Dandelion

Gray Dandelion [TO BE DISCONTINUED ATM]

After successfully kidnapping the woman, the two men surrounded a lifeless body of woman. She seems dead, but not clearly dead. Her long dark brown hair hovering her now swollen and bruised face. She wept quietly. Her beauty were nowhere to be found. She looked around keeping her head down low. There was so many guards, how in the world can she escape from this stink hole?!

 
The bulkier man snatched a hand full her hair and yanked it back brutally. It caused the woman to scream in pain. Now her face pulled close to the man's face. Her nostrils filled a strong reek of cheap beer.
 
It disgusted her.
 
"Where is the money woman?!" He snarled at her, dipping his big narrow nose into her hair. The scent of french lavender--"You know what happens when my boss doesn't get his money..it won't be pretty, I tell you.  Huh..?"
 
He pushed her away as he got up, and grabbed a wooden rod.
 
"You think you can out run us, huh...stupid woman! Well, guess what? Today's your funeral! Let's teach this little girl a lesson, shall we?!" The small warehouse filled with the man's loud laughter, the others joined as well.
 
 
 
She couldn't remember how many times she's been kicked, hit, and thrown. Before she even knew it, she was lying on the cold, dusty cold floors in a fetal position. While her trembling hand was reaching out to get her phone, a man's foot pressed down onto her hands, making her scream in pain. The piercing of her cries very well entertained the men. As another man send a kick in the face, she had felt like her entire face went completely numb.
 
Blood gushing out of her nose and mouth, she pleaded for help..as she grasp for air.
 
"What was that? Pretty lady? Haha, sorry honey...no help isn't coming your way. You---"


The fatal gunshots filled the warehouse sending bodies being slammed onto the ground, more bodies being shift from left to right, and the loud voices shouting and grunting started to fade.

 
Please, don't hurt me! Someone please save me! She cried inside of her head, still on the floor in shock.
 
Soon, a pair of warm hands linked her up from the cold floors and brought her into his embrace. Who are you? Why are you saving me?! The more she wanted to talk, the drier became. The heavy lids of her eyes were starting to close as soon as a sudden bright light had blind her. The black figure in front of her face fade out slowly. Swept under the calm words coming from the man's mouth had relaxed her a bit.
 
"You're going to be okay. You're now safe...just sleep." With that she allowed the darkness wash over her into a deep sleep.

 
"When will she be able to wake up?" He questioned the doctor.

He stood with both of his arms crossed in dead silent. As his dark eyes stared at the woman who laid there soundly asleep in the bed being hooked up onto machines.


Yifan bit down his jaw tightly, "We were able to remove the blood from her swollen brain. If she's lucky enough, she'll get up  probably by the end of this week or two. She's one tough woman, I tell you." The room became quieter once the doctor had left them to be alone.

 
He pressed down onto the nose of the bridge, and sighed.
"Sir, you should go home, and rest."
 
Yifan pulled away his hand from Xiumin's grip, "I'm not leaving until she wakes up. I have a lot of unanswered questions to ask her. Why didn't I find out any sooner? She almost didn't make it out of there alive." He placed himself on the nearby sofa, and sat back observing the woman who he just saved. He didn't know if he should pity her because he saved a life that was involved within the death of his brother..or should he thankfully feel blessed to not have found her dead?


 
"If it weren't for us, who knows what worse could happen. Anyways, about the loansharks. I have taken care of them. They'll never land another hand on Ms. Suyun again."
 
"What about the money? Did you give them the amount I ask for you to?" Yifan asked in a weak--exhausting tone. His perfectly fit gray suit was now wrinkled and dirty. The handsome face still in great condition. Thanks to the woman, his white dress shirt was now stained in blood.   
 
"As you asked for, yes, I did. What else do you have in mind, Sir?" Xiumin was not just someone who only takes orders from Yifan, he is also a friend. A loyal one. The kind of friend that is hard to find these days. He bowed before his boss, and excused himself out of the picture. He opened back the door, and poked his head in when he heard his name being called out. "Yes, Boss?"
 
Yifan looked over his shoulder, his attention to his Assistant. "I have a favor to ask you."
 
"Go ahead, I'm listening." Xiumin just listened, then nodded. "Yes, I'll be sure to take care of that for you by tomorrow afternoon." Yifan could almost feel his friend's eyes bags forming, as if they somehow shared a connection.
 
"Hey. Tha--thank you for everything. Please, get Driver Seo come safely. And that goes for you as well." The older man just nodded in response, and shut the door quietly.
 
Finally, Yifan could use a couple of minutes to rest his heavy--half shut tiring eyes.
 
 
There is no way he is going to back down until he finds Park Sena.

 
 
 Xiumin soon left the hospital and headed back with Driver Seo to Seoul, despite that it was three in the morning.
 
 
 
 
 
---Sorry for the short chapter...
since I've double updated I won't be able to update until probably in about two or three days..
How do you guys like it so far?? (:
Please let me know!