Second Dandelion

Gray Dandelion [TO BE DISCONTINUED ATM]
 
Suyun jerked from her nap as she felt a little vibrate coming from her hand. When she had returned home from work, she fell asleep, crashing into the sofa. It was an incoming call from Sena. Her friend.

Strange. She thought.

 
"Suyun, the baby is coming!" Suyun stood up on her feet, and grabbed her coat from the clothes rack. All she could hear was the screaming in pain that came from her friend's mouth.

"Where are you at, Sena?!" She went out of her small apartment, and tried getting a taxi. Unfortunately, no taxi had stopped no matter how hard she tried to get one.

 
"I'm in the hospital! Please hurry, Suyun...I cannot do this alone!" Sena cried as she was being wheeled away siting in a wheel chair. A nurse was rushing her into the labor/delivery unit.
 
"Okay, hold still. I promise I'll be right there with you. I promise!" Suyun dearly promised her friend, and nodded. Finally, a taxi car approached her shortly, she finally dived in and the car drove away.  Clenching onto her phone, she couldn't sit still. They were stuck in the middle of a traffic. It has been was twenty minutes since she last talked to Sena. Supposedly, by ten minutes she would have arrived at the hospital already.
 
"Here, take this. I cannot wait any longer. Thank you." She dug into her coat break pocket, and paid the right amount of money and handed to the driver. She took off instantly.
 
When she reached to the hospital, it was nearly nightfall. She was informed that her friend, Sena...had complications during her labor. Luckily, she got to see Sena before she rushed into the OR. Tears rolled down her soft, pore-less, milky white cheeks. She sobbed loudly with her hands covering her face.
 
"If anything happens to me, and my baby remains alive. I know my child will remain safe in your care." Suyun tugged onto her friend's hands and squeezed it firmly. Nodding her head, as an answer of no. Sena you know I cannot take care of this baby! 
 
"You will be alright. I promise you, I'll be here..Don't you dare leave me because you're all I have left in this world. Sena, please live..I beg you!"
 
"Please, we need to get going," The doctor informed in a stern voice. Suyun held onto her dear friend's hand until she could not longer feel the warmth. She wept and wept, both knees on the ground.

 
"I'm sorry that I broke the promise I made with you, Sena. Please forgive me." The more she cried, the more her heart ached...Sena was left alone to have this baby. The father of her child was no longer living.

 
Forty minutes of waiting, the doctor came out, and sit beside Suyun. She just stared at the doctor, as tears kept flowing...Please, no! She knows the look on the doctor's face..
"Someone died, right? I can tell the look on your face?! Who died?!"
 
The male doctor sighed, and placed a hand on Suyun's weak--broken shoulder, "You must prepare yourself for the worst. Ms. Sena didn't make it through. There was complications during and after the surgery. She was already losing a great amount of blood during the operation. Her heart stopped once we were able to deliver the baby." He regretfully announced. The wailing of Suyun's cries echoed down to the end of the cold, dark halls.
 
The following morning, she had returned back to the hospital and prepared a ceremony for Sena. As expected, no one was present...no one had paid their respect for her dear friend. Holding the newborn in her arms, she silently cried.
 
There was no way, she could care for this baby. What money does she have to raise this baby?
 
How could you put this baby under my name, and care?! How could you! You are aware that it will be the death of me being the mother to this baby. 

 
=======
 
A slightly loud knocked came from Yifan's bedroom door, as he adjusted his black tie viewing the mirror in front of him. The door opened, "Sir, Driver Seo has the car ready for you." One of the maids stated. Yifan dismissed the lady waving her to leave.
 
He took out a gold small oval pin out from his desk drawer, and placed it on to his suit. That pin belonged to his brother, his white hands reached over to the collar, and touched it. A pinch of sadness rain through heart, it was as if William were still with them, with him.
 
"This pin is something that holds great value to me. This opens up my safebox in my office. Everything you want know, you will soon find out. Take care of it for me, will you?"
 
The day before William's death, he had given it to Yifan. In the state confusion, he hoped that those words that came out of his brother's mouth will soon make sense.

 
Driver Seo soon drove Yifan to the hotel, to discuss some stuff with the boards. Another week had passed since William's passing, today's weather pretty much relaxed Yifan's mood. Though the sky was filled with gray, miss little sunshine decided to peak through those clouds.
 
"Mr. Xiumin and I found some things you'd might be interested. It's about Sir William." Driver Seo said clearing his throat to avoid the quietness atmosphere in the car. Keeping his eyes on the road, he reached over to the passenger seat, and grabbed a largely brown envelope. "I think you should take a look at these pictures. Maybe it'll refresh your memories about the Ms. Han Suyun."
 
Siting up in astonishment, Yifan scrabble into the envelope and in his hands were pictures taken of Suyun, William, and his girlfriend Sena. They were entering a bar, eating at a local restaurant, and riding in a car. But, why would Suyun be with them? In almost every picture she's included...was she a perhaps a third wheel to where no one would guess William and Sena were in a relationship?
 
The more questions he asked himself, the more he wants to find answers to his questions.
 
"Sena and Ms. Han Suyun seems to be close friends, if anything; I'm sure Suyun knows everything about your brother and his mistress's relationship. I don't think she's the person to tell you anything." Xiumin explained, plainly not knowing her real personality. "Everything you wanted is up in your brother's office." They soon arrived at the hotel.


I swear Park Sena, when I find you, you will pay for your actions. And the people around you will suffer! I promise!



 
Yifan was followed up into the office that once belonged to his brother. Xiumin left his Boss alone.
 
His fingertips traced along the leather white office chair, he gently took his seat...his remaining stuff were still present. Moving over to the golden pin that was pinned against his suit, he carefully removed it then placed it on the spread out desk. The box William had hidden, Yifan and found his brother's safe box. It was hidden very carefully. Aside by the huge shelves of books, he got up and searched under the desk, and finally, found a button to open up the books of shelves.
 
As imagined, following his eyes, there it was, the safe box. He yanked the safe box open from the side with the pin. Numerous important documents were found. After going through piles of papers, he spotted a red folder. He quickly took it with him back to the desk, and search for more document. Within those papers, he came along his brother's will. His eyes soften, the hairs in the back of his head stood.
 
Yifan's trembling hands held up the will, the orbs of his eyes widen..he began to scan through, though supposedly, he were to read it through carefully.  
 
When he came upon a statement: All of the assets, position in the company, and everything else will now be passed down to Wu Yifan.

 
There was a letter left to Yifan.
 
Yifan, my dearest brother...once you have read this note, please be aware that I am no longer here. I can trust you to be in the care of my position. Now that the position is passed down to you, you are now the man of the household. I hope that someday you will find the woman you love..Marry her because you love her--because you cannot simply live a single day without her. I'm giving you this opportunity to live the life you want, don't live a life where it will haunt you for the rest of your life. I want you to find your own happiness from this point on. Life is not easy, but I can assure myself that you will make it through. You will always be my little brother who I never had. Don't linger onto the past, feel the strength to move on...because holding back the past, you will never find the light to life. You will make bitter mistakes, sooner or later, you will learn from it.
 
 
A trace of trickling tears lingering onto the surface of the offic desk, Yifan moved over another set of printed documents. The information that he has been waiting for. Reaching for the yellow sticky note, he yanked it from the attachment of papers. It was her address...the only place he could find his brother's mistress.



 
Just a little quarter pass 12 in the afternoon, he stormed out of the office, and headed down the hall to settle down some serious business issues. Shortly, after the meeting, Xiumin and Yifan were at the lobby floor filling out some papers. Behind the two men were a small group of employees gossiping, unaware that the soon to be GM were just a few meters away. They yet yapped away like there isn't tomorrow!
 

 
"I heard there are rumors flying around, saying that the CEO's deceased son was adopted."
"That's right! I've heard...he killed his own wife. Geez, what a cold blooded murder!"
"What a corrupted family. I would be so ashamed! Seems like their family is cursed."
"If it's true of what they say about their second son claiming to get in the spot of the oldest son's position, no way will I continue to work here!"
"Ohh, that's absurd. You can't really trust what's on the news now and days!"
"That family, I really pity them."
 
 
The pen broke in his hands, Yifan blankly stared into space as he gripped onto the pen so tightly they it had broken into two pieces. Yifan carelessly walked away, along with Xiumin following him behind--just like a lost and found puppy, following behind its now new owner.
 
Once he got inside the car with Xiumin, Yifan instantly pulled off his tie that what seemed like it was suffocating him. He reached his hand in the pocket of his crisp gray suit jacket, and yanked out the yellow sticky note that he was given to by his Assistant..he angrily scrunched up the note, and threw it out of the car.


"Let's go and find Park Sena, shall we?"