Fourth Dandelion

Gray Dandelion [TO BE DISCONTINUED ATM]
 
Sookyung had just finished preparing breakfast for her and her husband, just when she heard a light knock on the door, she hurriedly rushed to the door announcing she was on her way. It was a fairly young man dressed in a white dress shirt along with a pair of high water khaki pants. He was not much of a tall fella.

"This is the house of Ms. Kim Sena? I'm Kim Minseok." Xiumin told the elderly woman, then so reached out his hand for a gently shake. Xiumin was gladly invited into their small modern looking house. Though it was a cluttered house, it was cozy. Taking off his shades, he looked over at the table that was just being set. The dining room was fairly connected with the living room.

"I'm terribly sorry. I had came on a bad timing. Please excuse me." Mrs. Kim smiled, and hand gesture for him to take a seat on the sofa. He thanked her before taking a seat. She came back with a cup of hot jasmine non-caffeine tea. She gently placed it on the coffee table. 

"Would you like to join us for breakfast? My husband would be delighted to have you join us." Xiumin anxiously observed Mrs. Kim. She's nearly as kind, like his mother.  The merely heart warming atmosphere was intrude by Mr. Kim. Xiumin greeted him with a gently smile.

Unlike, his wife, he showed in emotions. He seemed some what not friendly. Mr. Kim was a rather skinny, not any older than his wife.

"Honey. This is a friend of Suyun." She happily linked her around her husband who stared deathly at Xiumin. "Don't be like that, it's been ages since we've had any investors. Come on, breakfast is ready. Please, do join us, Mr. Kim!" She nervously dragged her husband away.

After breakfast, they settled back into the living room.  Xiumin eyed every concern...ever ounce of the living room, paying attention to all of the family picture frames. Seeing Suyun within their pictures really tells him that her relationship with Sena wasn't just an ordinary one. Sinking away in his thoughts, he gradually went back facing the parents of Park Sena.

"What brings you here? If you're looking for trouble, look elsewhere." Mr. Kim's tone of voice wasn't so welcoming. Xiumin grabbed his suitcase and opened it up. In his hands where important documents. He placed it onto the coffee table, and slid it carefully towards the elderly couple. "I'm aware that your daughter, Sena was much close friends with Han Suyun. Is that right?"

He waited until Mrs. Kim nodded her head, "Yes."

"Not too long ago Ms. Han Suyun was hospitalized. Luckily, my boss and I were able to save her. There was no emergency contact listed..I---"

Xiumin was surprised by Mrs. Kim's reaction, "What? Hospitalized, what for?"

"I believe your decreased daughter had owed loan-sharks a great amount of sum of money. When they went searching for your daughter, and couldn't find her, they had taken Suyun in as hostage." He tried explaining in a way that wouldn't put them in a place of horror. No matter how carefully he tried to back up on his words, they'd still be in great shock.

"Who are you be talking about our dead daughter?! Money?! Loan sharks? My daughter worked numerous of jobs, all of her hard working mone---" The up-roaring of Mr. Kim had Xiumin biting down his jaws anxiously.

"If you carefully look of what I have provided for you both, those documents are prior to your daughter's reason why she had taken so many jobs for the past years, and why she remained working over time. As you can see, those are notary of how much she borrowed and own to those loan sharks. I should really think what really led your daughter to her death! She died of child birth-- Please, Mr. and Mrs. Kim, I---"

"I didn't ask of you to come and tell me about the death of my daughter! Child birth? You should be ashamed! My daughter would have not done these things! Get out!" Mrs. Kim sobbed silently beside her husband, pulling him back hushing him to remain calm. For all he knew, the papers were thrown into the air, shattered around the living room. Xiumin quickly gathered back the papers, and excused himself out of the house. He was soon thrown out in the parking lot.
 

With a little help, Mrs. Kim rushed over to his side, and helped him up. Dusting off the dirt off from his pants and white dress shirt.

"I'm sorry for what happened today, son. The death of our only child, has not yet settled. Please, understand." She said wiping away her now dried tears.

Xiumin is a very understandable, intelligent young man, before he had gone, he had give Mrs. Kim his business card.


 

"Mr. Kim took the news not too good. I tried explaining, but he wouldn't take my words for it." Yifan spoke as he stood fairly close to his assistant. Mrs. Kim called asking for directions because she wanted to see Suyun. Just by the look of it, only time would heal a mother's mourning. 

"He's in denial. He'll come to us, I'm sure. They will pay for whatever they've done us wrong." Yifan's attention was towards the little glass window that was attached to the solid brown hospital door. Through that glass window, was a elderly woman siting beside Suyun's bed with her body leaning forwards, and her head dipping onto the hand of the young woman, whose lying there barely breathing.
 

Sookyung continued to sob while holding onto Suyun's hand. "Poor child. Look at you..how could this happen to you!" Getting her thoughts back together, she happily wiped away her semi-bitter sweet tears, and reached for a pot of purple tulips..showing it to Suyun as if she were to see it. "Look, I brought you your favorite flowers. Pretty, isn't it? Now, if you wake up, I'd be so delighted to see your waking face. If you're leaving me too, how in the world, would I survive. Please get up, Suyun." She pleaded as more tears trickled.

The sudden stops of her hiccuping cries, alerted when she saw SuYun shedding tears.
"Don't cry, poor child." She quickly held her hand, and squeezed it. She chuckled. "You can hear me right? Yes, you could." In a instant, she felt a gently squeeze on her hand. She laughed in relief. But soon, her eyes widen..she screamed in horror when Suyun was going into shock.
 
Yifan and Xiumin ran into the room once they heard screaming.
 
Suyun was into a shock...she was gaining consciousness. What seemed like she was having a seizure, she was really going through a phase of waking up. A doctor and three other nurse, rushed them out of the room as they continued to work on Suyun. Shortly, they sedated her and while she needed some time to rest. They were informed that she would wake up within tomorrow morning or so.
 
Yifan just couldn't wait to avenge...he left shortly the doctors had gone. Leaving Xiumin and Mrs. Kim alone with Suyun.
 
"Thank you for saving Suyun's life. I cannot thank you enough, Mr. Kim. I can be at rest knowing that Suyun is soon going to wake up." Mrs. Kim got a hold of her purse, and snatched out a white envelope, then handed to Xiumin. "Please, take this. This should cover everythi---"
 
"Mrs. Kim, this is not necessary. Everything has been taken care of. I'm sure Suyun is more grateful you being here with her. Take this back, please." Xiumin placed it in the hands of Mrs. Kim. He assured her with a half faced smiled. "Allow me to take you back home."
 
"No need, son. I've caused enough trouble as it is...please, just watch over Suyun. That's all I ask for." With that she left the room, before she left, Mrs. Kim went over to Suyun and caressed her forehead. "Thank you for coming back to us, Sunyun." 

 

Sookyung had came home to an empty-cold welcoming dark home. She slowly walked to the sounds of crying, which seemed to be coming from their bedroom. She went in, no one was there. She walked back into the hallway and walked towards her daughter's door.

"Sena. My poor daughter..Sena..!" Cupping her now crying face with her hands, holding back her tears were harder than it was. It wasn't until now, she had heard her dear husband grieving over their daughter's death. The sound of the door creaking, Mrs. Kim walked over to her husband's side, and held him tightly in her arms. "I promise you, we will overcome this..You and I."


 
The proof of their daughter's death was now settled, but not quite yet. Until, everything is resolved...they could finally rest their daughter in peace. She hoped...


=======

 
The sounds of birds chirping, and the bright sun welcoming itself through her room, Suyun slowly and carefully opened her eyes. The nurse was just entering her room, she then ran over to Suyun, and pulled her down to lay back down.
 
"Whoa, calm down...Miss. You've just woken up from a coma." The nurse finally got Suyun to sit in a siting position. She grabbed a cup filled with warm water, and handed to the patient. She ran her hand up and down Suyun's back, telling her to slow down chugging down her water. In which, caused Suyun to choke. "Thirsty, aren't you..I'll come back and ran some tests on you. Stay put, please."
 
Suyun's nodded, and her chapped lips..she softly winced at the stinging sensation. Checking her surrounds, she wondered how in the world did she get here. She doesn't even remember anything. Looking over to the side table, there was a business card. She reached over and scanned at it. Her eyes widen in horror when she came upon the named that was listed on the card.
 
W..Wu Yifan? She questioned herself. Wait! I've heard of this name before. Why does it sound so familiar?! Yifan. Wu Yifan..???
 
Suyun blinked into her memories digging deep, so suddenly, her heart began to race rapidly.
 
The blurred memories of a black figure which saved her from those gangs...the man who rudely kicked her out of the ceremony of William's...could they be the same person?! No way! Impossible!
 
Something inside of her mind clicked, "The second son of Grand Oceania Hotel---wait..and brother of William Wu...?" Oh god! She jerked by the sound of the door opening, thankfully it the same nurse.  The nurse looked over at Suyun, and smiled.
 
"What a great fiance you're blessed with. He wouldn't even move a muscle unless you'd wake up. Beautiful flowers by the way. He had some important errands to do, he said he'll return soon as possible."
 
"Hold on, what?! Fiance? I've never had one..what are you talking about?!" In the state of shock, and fear...Suyun started to panic. Looking at the back of her hands which was mostly covered in scars and slight bruises. Something caught her eyes, a glimpse of a lining silver ring was placed on her third finger on her left hand. She gasped in horror. No matter how stunning the engagement looked, there was no way she was engaged whatsoever!
 
While Yifan was in a meeting with his regulars, his phone continued to vibrate for the past two minutes...he placed his pen down, and excused himself just when Xiumin barged inside the conference room, causing everyone to startled. He pulled his boss over to the side, and dismissed the entire meeting group. Once everyone had left, Yifan stormed out of the room leaving Xiumin chasing him down.
 
Once he arrived to the lobby floor, he didn't give a care of who greeted him 'hello and goodbye'...existing out of the his father's Grand Oceania Hotel, he shoved people to get out of his way and hopped into his white Lexington SC sport car, and drove off with or without Xiumin. Stepping onto his gas petal hard, with his one arm handling the steering wheel, he used a free hand to loosen his hideous tie, and had thrown it into the passenger side.
 
This was the battle he's been waiting for all long...he's going to make sure it'll all go according to the plan.
 
You're now mine, Han Suyun.
 
 
She shortly dismissed the nurse, and prepared to take leave. Suyun hurriedly and carefully went her way out of the hospital.


Luckily, she wasn't found. The moment she grabbed a hold of a taxi, she shoved herself in..and shut her heavy eyes clutching tightly onto the sides of her hoodie. Soon, she was dropped off on her driveway...in worrisome, she skidded towards her front door of her little shack home.

 
There, she met her landlord standing there with her arms across on her chest, she looked over at the owner of the home. 
"I'm giving you tonight to leave. And it's an order."
 
"What?! No!" Suyun tugged onto the woman's arms, "No, I---I--why? I've paid this month's rent already! How could you! If you kick me out now, I have nowhere to go!" She cried falling onto her knees. 
 
"The person who bought this house, was willing to pay me double of the price I've asked for. If you don't leave, I'm going to report you to the police!" The landlord stated while rolling her eyes.
 
Suyun wept in horror. She cannot go homeless. There isn't anywhere she could go to. How could this all happen?

 

She soon saw the door opening, revealing the buyer of her home. Getting up from her knees, she blankly stared at the tall--stunning man. Taking off his black shades, he placed both of his hands deep into his white dress pants. That smirk on his face disgusted the hell out of Suyun. The death glares he's receiving from Suyun blood shoot eyes doesn't seem to nudge at all.


Not so surprisingly.