First Dandelion

Gray Dandelion [TO BE DISCONTINUED ATM]
 
Yifan stepped out the black seat of a white Mercedes Benz (C400), as his driver, Driver Seo shut close the back seat door. He followed behind his boss as they entered the entrance of the hospital lobby. They were soon greeted by an elderly doctor, whose much shorter, bulkier with a covered powered white hair. The doctor led Yifan and his driver to the morgue. Before heading inside the mental double doors, Yifan who silently took a deep breath; and took a huge step of undesirable sadness to walking forward.

His hands clenched firmly--so tight that his knuckles had turned white. Trying his hardest to holding back his tears, what seemed like a pot of extreme hot, boiling water was splashed onto his skin; Yifan regretfully let a tear drop fall.

 
His black, never blinking eyes glue onto the familiar body.
 
In front of him was a cold, lifeless body of William, his only brother. Lying on top of a metal silver table.
 
"Yes, it's my brother. William Wu." He confirmed.
 
Reaching out his hand to touch his brother's hand for the very last time, Yifan squeezed it. Coldness ran through his body. Exiting the room, Yifan and his driver slowly walking down the hall back to never ending pathways, Driver Seo quickly got a hold of Yifan before he could hit the cold floors.
 
"Master Yifan." Driver Seo threw Yifan's arm over his shoulder, then dragged him to sit onto the nearest chair. Seo kneel before Yifan and placed a hand on the younger man's knee. He watched him choking on his own breath, holding back his tears so no one would see. His face had redden so suddenly.
 
"How could I face myself going back into that now cold empty house? W--what--how would father take this news? I promised Father that I would be taking brother home. And now, I am unable to bring him back home." Yifan silently broke out into a breaking--hoarse tone. Seo remained by Yifan's side, and gave him a comfort of his warm embrace to lean on. Just as if Seo was a Father to Yifan.
 
It was the first in twenty years since he'd seen Yifan shed a single tear. He truly broke his heart into a million pieces. What seemed like yesterday was twenty years ago, he comforted a poor, weeping child who chased its mother in the pouring rain. Seo remembered the little Yifan was chasing after the car that continued driving away. In a blink of an eye, the little child had fell scraped one side of his cheek. Only at eight years old, he knew the little Yifan had known he was unloved by both of his parents. Until night had fallen, that was the last night he had seen Yifan cried for anyone, or because of anything.
 
Unfortunately, Yifan had lost one of the most important person in his life, and most importantly, the only person who had loved him like a brother and like family. Though, they were never blood related. William was like a mother and father to Yifan. He played a big role in Yifan's life. Now life without William, Yifan's world feels much more darker and colder. The piercing, aching soul is far from being cured.

 
The very next day was the funeral held. Since The Wu's were no longer living in China, the ceremony was held in the Korean tradition. It was a cold, gloomy night. Many people came and showed their respect then left, but majority stayed and grief. Most of the people were close friends, colleagues, and co-workers of William's. As a brother and griever, Yifan welcomed and thanked every guest that came.
 
The connected room was with guests eating, drinking, and holding conversations. Some were laughing, crying, and even quiet.
 
A standing wreath of white lily caught Xiumin's eye. He went over to the woman who was carrying the wreath, and thanked her for coming then taking it away, and placed it by the bunch of wreaths that were sent and brought in. The young woman who looked like she was in her late twenties wanted to kindly pay her respect, as she made her way in. Unknowingly, a set of hawk eyes firmly stared at her every move.
 
Han SuYun. Yifan read. His body boiled with anger. Her name was written on the black ribbon that was tied with the standing wreath of the white lilies.
 
He sternly got up from his chair, and left Seo's side. He stride over to the woman's side, and dragged her away.
 
"Please, allow me to pay my respect first!" The young woman cried, trying to break free from the man's tight grip. He stopped at the entrance of the room as the woman cried once more. Everyone's eyes were on them. Xiumin ran to his Boss's side, and plead for him to not make a scene.
 
With that, Yifan grabbed the wreath of lilies that she had brought in; threw it at her feet, making the petals flying in every direction.

 
"You are not invited here! Leave before I call security!" He spat while clenching onto the collar of her black blazer. "Only immediate family and close friends are welcomed. Get lost!" The woman stared at Yifan with horror in her eyes. The burning sensation at the back of her eyes formed a puddle of tears.
 
"Though, I may be not on the list, please...If I don'---I just want to goodbye for one last time. Plea---" Yifan gave the woman no time to finish what she was going to say, and cut her off, then slightly pushed her to the side.
 
"Who are you to be treating someone like me in this kind of manner?" She raised her voice at the man who was walking away, handsomely dressed in his crisp black suit.
 
He have such eye catching features, but with a nasty personality..who would be in their right mind to marry such a headless wealthy man?  
 
Xiumin followed his Boss behind, and made sure his Boss safely made it back into the mourning room. He, then returned to the woman's side, comforting her with nice--warm words, "I'm sure Sir William would be very delighted that you had stopped by. Please, I kindly ask you to leave. My Boss hasn't been very well for the past few days. I am sincerely sorry for his be half. Please understand." 
 
The woman picked her head up, and wiped away her tears dry. As she and Xiumin bid farewell for the night. Before leaving the building, she took one more glance that the broken wreath of flowers with petals shattered on the ground. She obediently left with a heavy heart, sadden by the fact that she never got a chance to say goodbye to William.

By any chance, she hope she'd never have to encounter that bad mannered, heartless man again.
 



`````````   
 

 

The night fall approached as the cold-- chilly weather blended in with the night. Inside of the great, spacious heavenly mansion seemed nice and cozy. It is a house filled with no warmth drenched in coldness, and not so good memories. No one was present within the house, while William came home at such a late hour. He raced up white staircase, and slammed the door once he got inside of his bedroom.
 
He was getting ready to leave everything he once had behind. His luxurious life, his wealth, and even abandoning his own family. He was willing to do it..just for the one person who he could not part ways with. Now, was the time to get back what he once lost. For a fact, this decision was the path to his own happiness.

He stormed into his walk-in closet and shoved whatever clothes he could fit into his large suitcase, including important documents as well.
 
Beams of sweat formed at his forehead. He was beyond nervous. The only thing he was scared was being caught by the person who he married. The one who he was scared to hurt the most, HyeRim. The woman who he married out of his will, for his father's sake, and within this marriage, he did not spare an inch of love towards his wife.
 
Because there was another woman who he had never stopped loving. Sena. Kim Sena.

 
Rushing to get whatever he needed into his suitcase, he heard a car approaching. He hurriedly shut his suitcase and raced out of the master-bedroom. Hyerim was coming home! He cursed himself as he reached mid way of the staircase meeting his wife. Beautiful as an angel, white as a porcelain doll, those dark round brown orbs; he couldn't dare to look into the eyes of his own wife's.
 
She walked up to him, and stared at what he was holding.
 
"William, you don't have to do this. I beg of you!" She cried. William's jaws tighten in nervousness.
 
You are the last person who I want to hurt. To destroy. Let me go..set me free, please?!  Hyerim, I beg of you.
 
He jerked his arm back as his wife tried to pull away the suitcase away, "Hyerim. I'm sorry." Guilt was written all over his face as he tried to pull off a straight face. "Don't come looking for me, I won't be coming back."
 
When heading down the staircase, all he heard was his wife's screaming and crying. What kind of man would make his wife cry? What kind of man would allow his wife to feel unloved and hurt? It was him all along. He was that kind of man!
 
It hard not to look back, but he held it in.
 
The white french double doors went flying, and just when he was about to take a step out of the door; he stopped and tears began to form. He froze, unable to speak a word when she blurted out she was pregnant with his child
 
Oh dear God, what have I done
 
"If you leave, you'll never see me again. I promise you!" She cried at the top of the stairs holding onto the bottom railings.
 

Just like that, he had taken off..slamming the front double doors shut. For a brief moment, the mansion went to a complete silence.
 
Hyerim stormed into their bedroom and went to the night stand, and pulled out a pistol from the drawer. She sobbed until she couldn't breathe. She promised herself, this is going to be the last time she'll shed a tears for the person who she dearly loved. It's going to be the last time she'll feel unwanted and unloved. As she gripped onto the gun, in which she was pointed to her head, Hyerim pulled the trigger sending the entire house roaring in echo.



 

In this lifetime, never once did I regret loving you. William, you will always be the love of my life, even though you never did loved me. Maybe you leaving me was the best gift I've received. I wondered how our life would be if I have given our child the life he/she deserved. Would you have loved me then? 
                                                                                                               --K. Hyerim.
 
 
 
 
 
 
[thank you for subscribing 'my little snowpeas!' there is more to come, so please stay tuned! how did you guys like the first chapters??? ^^]