Big Bang Dance

Korean Love

       Taeyang and Ji Yong were talking with the DJ of the club about music and spinning tracks. The DJ even let them pick some songs to play over the speakers. They both surveyed the dance floor.

        They saw TOP and Raine dancing, and Daesung dancing with a girl having a good time. They both got a light-bulb of an idea at the same time. They smiled at each other with hints of a smirk. 
        "We will play our songs. A couple of them. We put a dance us five. I will get Seungri from the bar area." Ji Yong said. 
        "Then we have the DJ play a slow song to mellow things out. Plus I think TOP and Raine are developing a crush on one another. " Taeyang replied smiling.

        Ji Yong smiled back. He nodded at the idea. 
        Taeyang went to get SeungRi while Ji Yong told TOP and Daesung about the idea minus the part of the slow song. 
        "HEY HEY HEY! We got some special celebrities in the house! A band called....BIG BANG!! " DJ yelled over the mic. The dance floor cleared and each member of BIG BANG had a microphone. They went on the dance floor.

         The DJ started playing a music file of their songs. The song playing that Raine recognized was "Fantastic Baby." Raine was near the edge of the dance floor watching them. The Boys started to sing. They did dances moves with it. They even used some of the moves Raine taught them. Raine cheered them on. So did other people. 
        Raine smiled. TOP's second rap part was coming up next. TOP looked at Raine and smiled. He only looked at her. She smiled as he pulled off his "horrible" dancing skills. Raine thpuggt it was cute for the 28 year old. Raine laughed as TOP danced. 

       BIG BANG did some more of their album MADE songs. Then the DJ slowed the music down.
          DJ said over the mic, "Time to slow it way down a notch. Guys and pretty ladies, find a partner and slow dance the night away. " 

      People found partners all over the dance floor. Raine went to sit down at a table and ordered a club soda with pineapple. She sighed watching couples go to the dance floor to slow dance.

        She played with the hemmed edge of her dress. She calmly sipped on her fruity drink. Raine, then, felt a very light tap on her left shoulder blade.

        She turned to look and saw TOP standing there. He was smiling in his cute way. They looked at the each other silently for about a minute. Raine wondered if he had something to ask. 
        TOP cleared his throat. He scratched the back of his head.

         He looked at her and asked, "Would you like to dance, Raine?"