All Fun and Questions

Korean Love

          "Fantastic Baby, Bad Boy, Bae Bae, Sober, Bang Bang Bang, and We Like To Party." They all said.
        "Ok. lets get started." Raine replied. 
        They practiced all day. She taught BIGBANG some moves of hers. She had to go over some of the moves two or three times with them till they got it right. Soon they all were starting to have fun and were laughing non-stop. They all collapsed in the middle of the studio floor, exhausted.

        Raine was catching her breath. So were they. G-Dragon and Taeyang were sitting up next each other. Daesung was sprawled out on the floor. So was Seungri. T.O.P was just simply crouching balancing on the pads of his feet. She got up, muscles sore and aching, and rummaged through her bag and got out five bottles of water. Raine handed the bottles to each member. They each thanked her. She got her own and chugged it down.
        "Damn..." Taeyang said. The rest of boys laughed. Raine laughed with them.
        "So you're a fan of BIGBANG?" SeungRi asked.

         Raine nodded.
        "
나는. 메가 팬 .(I am. Mega Fan.)" she said.
        "
좋아하는 빅뱅 노래 는 무엇입니까?(What's your favorite BIGBANG song?)" Daesung questioned. Raine bit her bottom lip in thought. It was a tough question to answer.
        "
그들 모두 사실 . 각각의 노래는 굉장하다.(All of them actually. Each song is amazing.)" she replied smiling.
        "Well thank you for being a great fan and supporting us, Raine." T.O.P said giving one of his smiles. Raine slightly blushed.

         "No need. You guys are so awesome." She said. 

        "What's your favorite color? Do you have any hobbies?" Taeyang questioned. 

       "Um.........I love all of the colors. I choose a color depending on my mood. As for the hobbies, I love reading, swimming, painting, dancing, and singing." Raine answered.

      "Hahahahahahaha. You're like a female version of Hyung TOP." Seungri commented laughing. TOP gave silencing glare toward the maknae. Seungri gave a weak laugh as he was stared down by the eldest hyung. 

       "I guess you could say so. I can relate to what he went through growing up though too." Raine replied. TOP looked at Raine and gave her a fleeting ghost smile. 

       Raine blushed again. She quickly looked out the window. "Its getting dark soon. We are done. You guys can head back to your hotel. We'll start tomorrow same time." 

        "Awwwwhhhhhh........." Daesung whined with a pout. Raine giggled at Dae's tatic.
        "Don't worry, Daesung. There's always tomorrow and the next after that." Raine smiled. Daesung smiled back.
        "Hey why not we take a tour of New York night life?" Taeyang suggested.
        "YAHHH!" Daesung exclaimed.
        "Let's do it!" Seungri said.
        "I'm okay with it." Ji-Yong answered.
        "Raine, will you come with us? Can you show us around New York? Come join the fun?" T.O.P asked. 
        Raine bit her lower lip. Should she go ro not? They all looked at her.
        "Well.........." Raine responded unsure.
        "Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please say yes.  Please. Please. We like you. Please. You're fun to hang with. Please. Please. Pleaseeeeee." Daesung and SeungRi coming into her view, making little pouty faces while begging like cute small children.

       Raine looked at Taeyang and Ji-Yong. They were grinning. Raine glanced at T.O.P. He was looking at her smiling sweet and kind.
        Raine felt a light blush on her cheeks coming up again.