Meeting Them

Korean Love

Raine woke up to the sound of her alarm going off. She hit the off button and got up to get dressed. Raine dressed in her normal style: converse, ripped jeans, tank top with a graphic tee over it, denim jacket, and a fedora. 

Raine grabbed her duffle bag and keys to her mustang and exited her condo. She jogged down the stairs. She got in her mustang and drove to her job. Raine parked her car and entered the dance studio. Her boss, the head choreographer, waved hello to her. 
        "Hola, Raine." Ms. Chavez said.
        "Hola, Ms. Chavez." Raine responded. She put her duffle bag on a table near the wall. She placed out the water bottles. Raine realized her had time to kill before members/customers of the dance studio. Raine got out her gold and black MP3, put ear-buds in, and pressed play.

Her favorite K-POP boy band, BIG-BANG, started singing "BAD-BOY". Raine started dancing her own style while the song played. She was unaware that Ms. Chavez was still in the room and was watching her dance. Raine finally noticed her watching at the end of the song. She stopped dancing, very embarrassed.
        "Keya, chica. Why did you stop? I never knew you could dance that good."
        "Well I guess I'm an okay dancer. I usually dance by myself when I'm alone."
        "Well...." Ms. Chavez said, "I think you need to promoted from cater to second in command choreographer with higher pay. You can take tomorrow's guests." 
        "But I'm okay.....WAIT WHAT??!! You're promoting me and with higher pay?! Whose the guests?' Raine asked.
        "A band. They doing their first East American tour over here in New York and are having a concert in Central Park in two weeks. So they're coming tomorrow to get rehearsal in time for the concert. I want you to teach them some moves. Your moves and maybe practice their moves they already know. I'll give you the info when you arrive here tomorrow."
        "......Ok." All Raine could say. Raine was shocked. A band would be here tomorrow. But who is the band? Raine's brain racked at it all day. Raine locked up for the night. She still thought about it while making supper and getting ready for bed. She fell asleep with it on her mind.
        The next morning, Raine woke up like usual. Today she wore high tops, sports tee, jeggings, and a fedora.  Raine slipped some bangles on her left wrist and put her hair in a bun. She grabbed her duffle bag and car keys. Raine exited her condo. She drove to the studio. Raine noticed there was a black vehicle already there.

        Raine parked in her spot and entered through the back door. She heard commotion coming from the dance floor room. She shrugged and thought nothing of it. Raine went to Ms. Chavez's office to get the info. Then they both went to the dance floor room. When they entered, Raine's jaw dropped to the floor.
        There were 5 five guys  running around, dancing, and just being plain idiots in the room.  BUT these were NOT just 5 normal guys. These boys/men were the 5 members of BIG-BANG!!  She looked at Ms. Chavez with a "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME?!!!" look. Ms. Chavez only chuckled softly.
        Raine. closed and set a somewhat stern look on her face. She walked to the middle of the room and yelled in Korean, "그만!(Stop!)". All of them stopped and had shocked faces that someone in this country knew and spoke their language. Raine smirked. "당신이 나이를 법!(Act the age you are!)" 
        A chorus of five voices replied, "죄송합니다. (we're sorry)".
        "당신은 용서하고 있습니다. (You're forgiven.)"
        They smiled. She smiled a little. they came around her in a semi-circle.
        "I'm Ji-Yong or G-Dragon." GD smiled at her.
        "I'm Yongbae but please call me Taeyang." Taeyang gave a half grin.
        "Heya, I'm Daesung." Daesung grinned cheekily.
        "Hi, I'm Seung Ri." Seung Ri gave a nod.
        "Hello, my name is T.O.P." TOP took her hand and shook it. Raine felt a tiny spark. Raine looked at TOP. He stared at her. She dropped her hand from his.
        "I-I'm Raine Maria Takanowa. I'm your chorographer for these two weeks." They all nodded understanding.
        "How old are you?" Daesung asked.
        "I'm 25." Raine replied. They were shocked.
        "You look 19." G-Dragon commented.
        "Thanks." Raine answered sarcastically. "so lets begin on the practicing the dances. What songs are you doing for the concert?"