Time to PARTY!!!!!

Korean Love

        "Ah...what the hell....Sure!" Raine answered grinning.
        "YAY!!" Daesung and Seung Ri yelled. They both hugged her tight into a trio hug. Taeyang, Ji Yong, and T.O.P were smiling. 
        "But first I need change out of my work dance clothes." Raine said. They all nodded. "Just have your driver follow me to my condo complex." They all nodded again. 
        Raine then left in her car from the studio. BIG-BANG followed her in their vehicle. Raine raced  up to her condo and went inside. She showered quickly and curled her hair to a part bun with some fringe on the side.

        Raine dressed up in a tight but loose club dress with spandex short underneath, black heels, bracelet, gold earrings, and a necklace.  She grabbed a clutch and went back down.  The boys let her in the vehicle. 
        "You clean up nice, Raine." Ji Yong joked. Raine punched him lightly in the shoulder. 
        "I can be girly when I want to, GD." Raine responded. T.O.P felt a pang of jealousy when this happened and he didn't know why he was having this feeling. "I know a great club several blocks away."

         They nodded. The driver followed Raine's directions to the club. They all got out.

         Raine showed the bouncer her club member card and ID. The bouncer let them in. Booming music thumped and vibrated through their ears and chests. "Okay. Lets have an awesome first night!!" Raine yelled over the music. 
        "WHOOOP!!!"" was the answer. They all went separate ways. Raine headed to the packed dance floor. she squeezed her way through the crowd. She danced her heart out. Raine saw Seungri and Daesung near the bar.

         She noticed that Taeyang and Ji Yong was near the DJ, and saw little glimpses of T.O.P throughout the dancing crowd. Raine danced with the music.

         She sang along with the words. The song "Beat It" by Michael Jackson played through the speakers of the club. She danced her moves to the beat. Her hair and body swayed with tthe tempo of teh music. Raine was having fun till she and another person bumped into each other.

        They both turned around to face one another. 
        It was............

       T.O.P.

       They both stared at each other, unsure of what to do next. 
        "You like Michael Jackson?!!" T.O.P asked over the music.

        Raine nodded.
        "YES! HIS MUSIC IS AMAZING!!" She responded. 
        T.O.P grinned happily.