Trouble

Shy Kitten

Youngjae’s first week of school went great and he made good friends with some other hybrids, BamBam, Mark and Yugyeom. He was passing all of his classes so far but his homeroom teacher would try and embarrass him in class by catching him off guard with questions. The grey haired guy who he later learned was JB-hyung still stared at him during class but Youngjae found out he was a nice guy and really handsome still.

“Youngjae wanna come and get ice cream with us? You can invite your friends.” SeungHoon stuck his head inside the door frame of his younger brothers’ room with a smile etched on his face, Youngjae nodded and instantly called up his friends to meet them at the local ice cream parlor.

 He quickly got dressed in a pair of nice tight skinny jeans Mino-hyung bought him for Christmas last year and a cute white long sleeve shirt, he rushed out the door and hopped into the car with his brother’s.

The guys we’re already at the parlor with ice cream in their hands but JB-hyung was missing.

“Hey where is JB-hyung?” He asked with a cute pout as the others said he was in the bathroom washing his hands, he went up to the counter with his brothers but they forgot their wallet’s out in the car and said they would be back.

He stood off to the side looking for which ice cream he should get when he felt a presence behind him, turning around he saw Jaebum standing there looking at him.

“Hey hyung! Did you get ice cream yet? My favorite here would probably either be Birthday cake or cookie’s & cream. But last time I got Strawberry but it didn’t taste that good. What’s your favorite flavor hyung?” Youngjae asked looking at Jaebum with a cute glint in his eyes and a huge smile on his face, Jaebum glancing around and didn’t see his brothers so he bought one birthday cake ice cream and a plain vanilla one.

He handed Youngjae his and smiled when a surprised look was present. “Yah Hyung you didn’t need to buy me ice cream my brothers’ went to get their wallets.”

“It’s fine Sunshine it’s only ice cream anyways.” Jaebum said as he put his arm around the other’s shoulder with a huge smile, Youngjae blushed at the nickname even though everyone has nicknames for him Jaebum-hyung’s was more special too him.

 

After they all finished their ice cream’s Hakyeon and SeungHoon wanted to go home and study but Youngjae didn’t want to leave his friend’s so they made Jackson promise he would drive him home no later than 10. They headed near a park that had a huge playground. Youngjae and Mark ran towards the swings and made Jaebum and Jinyoung push them. The others were having a round of tag but BamBam ended up running into someone as he ran from Jackson.

“Yah! Watch where you’re going freak.” A tall man shouted at BamBam who flinched at the loud and awful word, the man sneered at him before shoving the small and fragile boy down to the ground.

“You ing weird disgusting animal. This is a public park where kids play, take your gross hybrid home.” He shouted at the fear stricken cat boy that was so close to tears, BamBam had moved from Thailand for this reason.

When his parent’s died 10 years ago he went to live with his aunt who was the nicest person you could ever imagine, but as BamBam got older she started to shout awful words at him. She ended up ditching him at an orphanage at 13, that’s how he met Nichkhun’s family who offered to take him anyway from that awful place. And now he has been living with them for 3 years. Nichkhun was an older brother he never got to have.

“Yah who the do you think your talking too?” Jackson’s loud voice boomed out as he bent down to help his boyfriend, the man sneered at the loving sight. Jackson’s voice attracted the attention of the rest of their friends.

Jaebum was the first one to get to the scene and start to get into the guys face. Youngjae, Mark and Yugyeom stood near BamBam to try and calm the younger down as he was shaking.  Jinyoung had to keep a firm hand on Jaebum’s shoulder before he leapt at the guy’s throat, the shaking boy had calmed down once Jackson had told the guy to piss off and leave them alone.

“ing freaks!” He shouted over his shoulder as he left the park, Youngjae who had never experienced any negative words like that was also shaking slightly.

“Yah Youngjae calm down.” Jaebum said petting the Youngers hair to try and comfort but he looked close to tears.

Jaebum pulled them to a bench and sat them side by side but Youngjae crawled into his lap with his face buried into his neck. “Hyung~ that was mean what that guy said about BamBam!”

Youngjae pressed his face into his hyung’s neck to try and calm down. Jaebum on the other hand was about to have a heart attack as the cat boy’s breathed onto his neck, he smoothed his hands down the boys back to try and calm him but he needed to try and clam himself down.

“Ah isn’t that a cute sight~” JinYoung’s voice drifted into their ears and Youngjae sat up with puffy eyes, Jaebum wiped his face and smiled at the young cat.

Youngjae felt his cheeks going slightly red but just smiled at his hyung.

 

~SCHOOL~

“Youngjae baby did you have a good weekend?” Mino asked as they walked into the classroom together, He nodded his head with a giggle and cute smile.

He waved at Jackson who was trying to cram everything into his head before the test they were about to take. Jaebum wasn’t in the classroom yet so he was probably running late again, Mino asked what he did and Youngjae told him except for what happened at the park because he would tell his brothers and he wouldn’t be aloud out anymore.

“Alright class let’s get ready for the test- Oh Mr.Im your just on time for the test!” Mr.Jung said as the door opened to reveal a messy Jaebum who was holding onto his bulging bag tightly, Youngjae smiled at him as he took his seat right behind the cat boy.

The test was grade right in front of them just before lunch and Mr.Jung was going to announce who got the highest score.

“Okay I graded all the test and I’ll tell you who got the second highest first.” He said looking down at his clipboard with a frown as he had to re-read the name.

“Um well okay this is a first. Second place is Lee Seunghoon.” The teacher said with a frown etched onto his aging face, SeungHoon who was his best student came first in every test they take so it was weird when he didn’t get the highest score.

Youngjae turned around and gave a cute smile to his older brother who put a thumbs up with a smile.

“And first place is Lee Youngjae….well that can’t be right at all.” The teacher said out loud as he looked over the test scores again, Youngjae looked shocked but happy at the same time.

He crammed for a week because of this test and it had paid off, Mino gave him a big hug and he felt a hand ruffle his hair and he knew it was Jaebum.

“I’m sorry Youngjae you’re going to have to take the test again because I think I graded wrong.” Mr.Jung said as he smiled at the shocked boy in front of him, a loud bang was heard from the back table.

“Sir that’s not fair! He shouldn’t have to re-take the test if he got the highest score.” SeungHoon said with a seriously angry face. That was utter bull his brother got the highest score so he shouldn’t have to take it again!

The class cheered in agreement as Youngjae looked down embarrassed. Mino patted his thigh in comfort but now SeungHoon and Jackson where arguing with the teacher about his test score.

“Mr.Wang and Mr.Lee! I am the teacher so if I say Youngjae has to re-take the test then he does or he will be sent to the principal’s office.” The teacher shouted to end the conversation but another figure stood up with a deadly look on his face.

“Mr.Jung your only doing this cause Youngjae is a hybrid. You’re also mad that his brother didn’t get the highest score this time, but does SeungHoon-hyung look mad? He’s proud his brother came in first. Youngjae crammed for a week because of this test. So he got first place because he deserves it, now if he has to re-take it then he will most likely come in first place again. So do you to be embarrassed that he got another high score?” Jaebum said with a smug look on his face as the teacher glared at the student, the bell rang for lunch and everyone scrammed out of the classroom.

Mr.Jung grabbed his stuff and slammed the door shut. Youngaje finally looked up and seen Mino, Jackson, Jaebum and his brother standing in front of his desk  with huge smiles on their faces.

“My baby brother got first place! My baby brother got a higher score than me! Wait till Hakyeon finds out!” Seunghoon cheered as he gave his brother a bone crushing hug and ran out the door screaming for Hakyeon.

Mino gave him a cute smile with a pinch of his cheeks before promising to take him out for lunch this weekend as a reward. Jackson ruffled his hair and said he’d buy him a drink for lunch since BamBam wasted all his money yesterday at the candy store.

“Hyung~ you didn’t need to stick up for me I would have just retaken the test.” Youngjae said as he played with the long sleeves of his oldest brother’s hoodie that he took from his room, Jaebum smiled and bent down to Youngjae’s height since he was still sitting at his desk.

“Yah sunshine it wasn’t fair that you would have to retake it. But anyways lets go to lunch I’ll buy you an ice cream after school, okay?” He said helping the young boy up with a smile that would be permeant for the whole day now.

During lunch Youngjae sat down right on Jaebum’s lap without hesitation and he ignored the pouting looks from Nichkhun and Mino. Hakyeon said how happy he was and gave him a hug while ruffling his hair which caused him to purr.

Youngjae was happy for the rest of school since right after class him and Jaebum would be going to get ice cream. He always felt happy when he was with Jaebum-hyung so he always wanted to be with him. 

 

 

A:N// Hey  guys so here’s the 2nd chapter. I hope you like it and since my Thanksgiving break is coming up I’ll try and post a chapter Tuesday before I leave school. Vote, Comment Subscribe.