Accident

Shy Kitten

“As of tomorrow all hybrids must wear a collar for 2 weeks while the school board comes to visit the schools in the districts. Sorry for an inconvenience~” The intercom shut off with a sound shutter, SeungHoon glanced at his brother who looked confused.

This would be the first time in his life that Youngjae would have to wear a collar. Our school was the only one in the district that it wasn’t mandatory to wear a collar 24/7, but when the school board comes the hybrids must wear one.

“Alright so that means Youngjae starting tomorrow wear your collar.” Mr.Jung said with a smile that looked forced, Youngjae nodded and quickly looked back at his brother who gave him a face that read ‘don’t worry’.

 

“Hyung I don’t even have a collar to wear.” Youngjae whined from his spot on Jaebum’s lap, Hakyeon looked at him with a smile.

“You can wear one of my older ones princess. It might be a little big though.” With that statement Youngjae sighed and leaned back into the comfy chest.

Jaebum glanced at the cut cat boy in his lap and imagined him in a cute pink collar with a small golden bell dangling from it. A bright red blush spread across the boys cheeks and he leaned his head down onto the smaller boys back.

Youngjae smiled and purred softly as his Hyungs head pressed into his back. Youngjae loved when his hyung would lean into him, the warmth of his body would comfort and let him relax slowly.

The rest of lunch went by quickly as they all talked about random things. Youngjae looked at the time and got up from the lap and excused himself to the bathroom before class would start.

Youngjae’s tail swung happily as some kids smiled and said hello to him, entering the bathroom was a little more difficult than it should have been because 4 tall big bodies stood right in front of the door.

“I’m s-sorry.” He said and bowed with a tremble in his body, they laughed and looked down at the small cat boy in front of them.

“Yah. What’s your name cutie?” one of the guys who had dark brown spiky hair asked suddenly forcing Youngjae’s head up.

“Y-Youngjae. L-Lee Y-Youngjae.” He stuttered out with a blush risen on his cheeks as the dark eyes bored into his, the guy smiled and caressed his cheek softly.

“My name is Taecyeon, that’s Chansung, that’s Siwon and Kyuhyun.” Taecyeon said jabbing his fingers at the other 3 behind him with a smirk, they all nodded in response but they continued to stare at the still trembling cat boy.

“You’re a pretty kitty aren’t you? Such soft skin.” Siwon said stepping forwards petting his skin with a small smile etched onto his handsome face, Youngjae trembled even harder as the others walked up and started to pet him.

Chansung played with his ears as Kyuhyun his tail, Siwon was still touching his cute chubby cheeks and Taecyeon just stood and watched them.

Youngjae felt tears rise up in his eyes and was still trembling but much harder than before. Just as the tears started to fall the shrilling bell rang out notifying that lunch was over, the hands disappeared and the door slammed shut but not before one last voice.

“See ya later.” Taecyeon’s voice drifted into his ear before he was left alone, Youngjae let out a choked sob before hitting the floor.

His body shook with each breath and he could still feel the hands touching him, the tears didn’t stop till the bathroom door swung open and he flinched as a hand dropped on his shoulder.

“Youngjae baby, what happen?”  SeungHoon’s voice whispered into the empty and quiet bathroom, Youngjae instantly knew he couldn’t tell his brother what happened or anyone for that matter.

“I-I slipped and f-fell.” He stuttered out as he felt his tears dry as his brother wiped them away with his hand, SeungHoon helped him up but flinched away from his touch.

“Do you need to see a nurse?” He asked pretending he didn’t notice the flinch when he reached out to touch his baby brother, He felt worry building up as a million things ran through his head.

He followed Youngjae out of the bathroom and watched him carefully walking to the class. But once outside the door Youngjae trembled slightly before hitting the ground in a big heap.

SeungHoon rushed forwards and banged on the door, Mr.Jung opened the door looking aggravated but gasped when he saw SeungHoon crying.

Jaebum stood up with the rest of the class and rushed forwards as he saw Youngjae unconscious on the ground with a crying SeungHoon hovering above him.

Jackson quickly helped Youngjae onto his back and rushed towards Hakyeon’s classroom down the hall, SeungHoon busted in and Hakyeon instantly stood up ignoring whatever his teacher was saying. His heart fell to the ground as he saw Jackson carrying his baby brother on his back.

“Let’s go.” He said grabbing his stuff before rushing out the classroom with a shocked teacher yelling at them, they ran down the hall and avoided any teacher telling them to go to class.

Reaching the car they laid Youngjae across the back and got in beside him. Hakyeon raced home almost going through all the lights. No cars were outside the house as they pulled up and sighed in relief as they wouldn’t have to explain to their parent’s why their brother was passed out.

“Jackson carry him upstairs. Second door on the left.” Hakyeon instructed as he went into the kitchen to gather some water for the rest of them, Jackson hauled the cat boy the upstairs as fast as his small legs would let him.

Jaebum stood at the bottom step wanting to follow him up but SeungHoon called him into the living room, He stared at the boy sitting on the couch with a pillow tucked under his arms in silence as he waited for the older to say something.

“I don’t know what your intentions are with my brother but if I ever seen him like that again and you caused it, I won’t hesitate to kill you just remember that.” SeungHoon muttered into the pillow before glancing at the stilled Jaebum. He got up and ran up the stairs to see if Youngjae had woken up yet but sadly he was still sleeping.

SeungHoon instantly knew something other than him falling in the bathroom had happened and he was going to find out who or what made his baby brother cry.

 

Jaebum was ordered by Hakyeon to go and get some lunch for them since he was the next oldest besides SeungHoon who wouldn’t budge from is brothers side, He walked down to the corner store and bought Kimbap and ramen for them all. He even through in a sweet snack that Youngjae liked to eat, on his way back to the house he saw a Ahjumma selling small necklaces and other knick-knacks on the side of the road.

“Hello Ma’am what are you selling?” He asked in a polite voice and looked at the jewelry laid on the table, she smiled and told him just handcrafted jewelry she made at home.

 He looked and noticed a baby pink cat collar with a silver bell attached to it, hands out stretched he asked how much it was and instantly paid for the collar. Walking home with a new bag he smiled and thought of his favorite cat boy wearing the pink collar tomorrow.

Now Youngjae had a collar to call his own.

 

When the sun rose the adorable boy who wasn’t sure how he got in his bed let a cute yawn which caused the person beside them to groan. Youngjae smiled when he saw his oldest brother curled up at the end of the bed along with SeungHoon who was the one groaning.

“Hyung~” He called out with his sleepy voice and pawed at his brother nose, SeungHoon rolled over and slapped the hand away.

Youngjae whined and crawled out of bed only to step on someone’s hand, he yelped and quickly looked down to see Jackson rubbing his hand with a frown on his tired face. “Yah Youngjae it’s rude to wake someone up like this”

Jackson mumbled before closing his eyes for a few seconds until he realized that Youngjae was sitting up and awake, He sat up and smacked both the brothers awake also. They soon also realized that their baby brother was up and awake.

“Lee Youngjae how dare you scare your hyungs like that!” Hakyeon said as he pulled said boy into his lap nuzzling his soft skin, Youngjae giggled and gently pushed him away only to be pulled into SeungHoon’s lap with a hard tug.

“You surely didn’t fall hard enough to pass out like that.” SeungHoon said with a stern voice but hugged his brother anyways, He flinched remembering about what happen in the bathroom yesterday.

“What the hell happen anyways?” Jackson asked with a worried expression, Youngjae started to tremble and hid his face into SeungHoon’s neck.

He let out a pathetic whine before telling them what happened. At the end of it SeungHoon was shaking with anger surging throughout his body, Jackson felt every emotion going through his veins but he felt angry more than anything. Hakyeon was upset with them boys that did this to his baby brother, said boys were all in his class. But the one person they didn’t notice who was standing in the door frame was Jaebum who felt more than anger, he felt guilt and sadness. He should have went with Youngjae to the bathroom but he thought about not wanting to see clingy, those guys touched his baby Youngjae without a thought in the world and now they had 4 angry people ready to fight till death after them.

“Alright we’ll discuss what is going to happen, for now baby go and shower. Jaebum got you something near the sink make sure to wear it.” Hakyeon said with a gentle shove towards the bathroom, Youngjae nodded and slowly walked out the door.

Once the door was shut Jackson let out a ragged breath, “I’m going to ing kill those bastards!”

“Who gave them the right to ing touch him!” He snarled out while standing up pacing the room quickly, SeungHoon nodded but didn’t say a word otherwise.

Jaebum was leaning against the wall with a blank face. He personally knew the guys Youngjae had named, he never thought they would do something of this level to anyone let only Youngjae. Hakyeon decided that the best thing to do would be to have a confrontation with them head on, all though Jackson just wanted to kick someone’s Hakyeon reminded him that Youngjae would get scared if he ever seen that.

Youngjae had gotten out of the shower with a small sigh and thought about how much of a burden this would be on his hyungs. That’s why he was so hesitant to tell them what happened, the thought of being a burden ran through his mind. He picked up his towel to dry his hair when a small bag underneath crinkled at the sudden movement. Youngjae opened the bag to only blush when he saw the pink cat collar inside, Jaebum-Hyung had gotten him a brand new collar for today. He was thankful since Hakyeon-hyung’s were probably too big for him anyways.

He dressed in his favorite ripped skinny jeans that showed a lot of his milky white thighs and a white striped long sleeve shirt before slipping on the cute pink collar. He styled his hair in an up swept style and looked in the mirror only to blush. The baby pink stood out against his milky neck but it looked nice, he jiggled the bell and giggled at the angelic sound it made. Make sure his tail was perfectly smooth from any knots he walked out to see his parents walking around the kitchen.

“Good morning~~” He said in a cheerful voice as he walked into the kitchen with a cute smile stretched wide, His dad smiled and patted the spot next to him while his mom made him a plate of food.

“Aw baby that’s a cute collar! Where did you get it? I know it’s not Hakyeon’s.” His mom squealed as she the collar with a smile, he blushed and mumbled that his hyung bought it for him.

“Ohh the grey haired one? He’s a very good looking guy isn’t he sweetie?” His dad said with a knowing smile that was directed at Youngjae whose face was getting redder by the moment.

“Morning Mom, Dad.” SeungHoon’s voice drifted into the kitchen followed by loud footsteps which was most likely the others, Jaebum bowed politely to his parent’s before taking a seat next to a red faced Youngjae.

He stared at the cat boy’s neck with a cheeky smile when he saw the pink collar on him, the color contrasted with the white skin but it made him look more beautiful.

“Oh! One of your friends dropped this off yesterday after school. His name was Jinyoung.” His mom said pulling out the tag that would go on his collar, it contained; Youngjae’s name, school and grade level. All hybrids had to wear a tag that had their school information on it.

 

As they pulled up to the school parking lot, Youngjae started to tremble as he saw Taecyeon walking with Kyuhyun. He felt a hand slip into his and sighed in relief when he knew the hand as Jaebum’s, they all got out of the car and he saw a herd of people running towards him. He instantly recognized them as his friends, BamBam was the first one to reach him and he threw his arms around him.

“Yah Hyung! Are you okay? I was so worried about you! Jinyoung wouldn’t let any of us tag along with him except for Mark which is rude.” He babbled about how much they all missed him and where worried, Jinyoung was fussing about how he should have stayed home to rest and get plenty of liquids.

“Wow that’s a pretty collar hyung! Who gave that to you?” Yugyeom said pointing at the collar that was resting against his neck, Youngjae had just noticed that Yugyeom was wearing a plain black one that had his tag one it. Mark’s was a pretty emerald green color and BamBam’s was a spiked blue collar which suited him.

 

 

A:N// I know this is an awful spot to stop but if I didn’t stop now it would have been up to 4,000 words. So Hopefully Monday I’ll have another chapter up! I hope you guys are enjoying it! Thanks for everyone who is subscribing!!!! Hope you enjoy Comment! /@^@/