Run in

Shy Kitten

As the day progressed Jaebum didn’t leave Youngjae’s side he made sure someone was with him all day long, Youngjae thought it was a little annoying but he knew why they were doing it. They have yet to see those guys all day but when they got even a glimpse of them it would be done for. BamBam and they all found out and where furious, Jinyoung felt like searching all around school just to find them.

 “Youngjae~ Come to the library with me?” Yugyeom asked in a cute voice trying to get him to agree, Youngjae laughed and nodded his head before getting up.

“Yah! Yugyeom take care of him and call if there’s any problems.” Jackson shouted as they both walked out the door towards the library, Yugyeom was cracking jokes while Youngjae let out his signature laugh.

“Well look what we have here. It’s our pretty kitty from yesterday.” Taecyeon’s voice echoed off the now empty corridor, Youngjae stiffened and trembled as he hid behind the taller boy.

Yugyeom instantly knew who they were and he didn’t like it, he wasn’t a fighter but if it came to that then he’d kick some just for his hyung. Youngjae tried to calm his racing heart but it felt as if it was going to fall out of his chest, Taecyeon had his eyes locked on the small cat boy that was trying to disappear.

“Hey why don’t you come out and play~” Kyuhyun cooed as he put his Gameboy away to see the adorable cat boy shoving his face deeper into the lanky kids back.

“Leave him the alone.” Yugyeom growled as he pushed his hyung behind him for safety measures, Youngjae let out a whine as a hand came from behind him and yanked him away from Yugyeom.

Chansung was smirking down at the terrified boy who wiggled about to try and get away from his tight grip, Yugyeom grabbed his wrist to try and pull him back to his side but the older guy didn’t budge.

Youngjae was now full on crying as his wrists started to hurt at the tugging. Yugyeom knew he was hurting his hyung but if he let go then he didn’t know what those guys would do to him. Plus Jaebum would kick his .

“YAH! LET HIM GO!” A voice shouted as footsteps ran down the hall towards the scene, Youngjae looked up to see Mino and Nichkhun racing down the corridor with rage filling their eyes.

Nichkhun launched himself at Chansung who brought Youngjae down to the floor with him, Yugyeom fought to get his wrist out of the big hand. Mino was growling at the other two with a hand ready to aim for anyone’s face who dared reach out and grab Youngjae.

Chansung finally let go and Yugyeom scooped Youngjae into a standing position down the hall away from the fight, He was shaking with dried tear tracks on his cheeks.

“Hyung I’m sorry for asking you to come with me. I was hoping we wouldn’t run into them.” Yugyeom said with a guilty saddened expressions on his baby face, Youngjae shook his head and stood on his tippy toes to ruffle his hair.

“It’s okay Yugyeom~ not your fault. Let’s just be glad Mino-Hyung and Nichkhun-hyung were here.” He said with a sad smile still etched onto his adorable face, speaking of them two they came down the hallway with smiles.

“All handled Princess, they won’t bother you anymore.” Mino said with a smile as he went to make sure Youngjae wasn’t hurt.

They walked back to the lunchroom with Youngjae still feeling upset about what happen that when he saw Jaebum he launched himself into a straddling position in his lap. He buried his face into his neck and inhaled the calming scent that Jaebum always had around him.

“You okay sunshine? What happen?” He asked running his hand down the cat boy’s back in a relaxing pattern, SeungHoon looked at them but didn’t even think about how mad he was about their position but worried that something happened to his baby brother.

They all looked Yugyeom who was looking at the table with guilt, Mino and Nichkhun explained what happened and instantly everyone started to fuss with Youngjae. Jinyoung wanted to make sure he was okay, Jackson wanted to go and kick their asses again along with SeungHoon.

“Hey buddy what’s wrong?” Hakyeon asked Yugyeom who was still not making eye contact with anyone, Yugyeom shook his head and slumped deeper into his seat.

“It’s my fault that he ran into them again. What if I couldn’t protect him?” He whispered out but everyone was already paying attention to what he said, Youngjae turned around in Jaebum’s lap and looked at Yugyeom with a smile.

“Yah~ it’s not your fault. You protected me just fine. No one is mad at you Yug, Thank you for saving me.” Youngjae said as he leaned across the table and gave him a small peck on the cheek causing an uproar, everyone demanded a kiss on the cheek but Youngjae hid his face in his Hyungs neck with a loud laugh.

Jaebum grabbed his wrist and inspected the bright red hand marks on either one of his wrist, He frowned and asked Jinyoung for some big Band-Aids. Jinyoung grabbed his first aid kit out of his bag and handed it to Jaebum. He placed two Band-Aid’s on his wrist with a smile, “There all better.”

Youngjae blushed a deep red and rested back into the neck with his nose pressed against his throat, Jaebum smiled and wrapped his arms around the small cat boy.

Hakyeon and SeungHoon glanced at each other but only one had a smile on his face, the oldest motioned for the latter to get up so they can have a small chat.

“Listen we need to leave them alone now. I’ve never seen Youngjae that happy with anyone and that includes us. I think Jaebum really does like him and Youngjae obviously likes him back. Let them happen and do what they please. If he hurts our baby then we step in but only when that happens.” Hakyeon said with his serious voice he rarely uses, SeungHoon whined but agreed since he didn’t like the intense look he was getting.

 

Youngjae spent the rest of lunch taking a small nap on Jaebum’s shoulder. His wrist had a slight pain to them so Jaebum was rubbing them as the cat boy slept, Jackson glanced over every now and then but kept his comments to himself.

“Hyung~ when is Christmas break! I need to catch up on my sleep.” BamBam whined to Jackson who was rubbing said cat’s ears to try and get him off the sugar high the younger was on, never give him candy during lunch cause he wouldn’t stop talking and bouncing in his seat.

“It starts Friday which would mean in 2 days.” Jinyoung said as he feed Mark some Kimbap he made for his kitten which caused Youngjae to sit straight up in Jaebum’s lap startling the older.

“Hyung! Does that mean?!” Youngjae said looking at his older brother and their friends, Hakyeon smiled with a big nod. Youngjae squealed and clapped his hands with a wince.

Every year Hakyeon would take Youngjae and SeungHoon to Lotte World for the Christmas festival. Youngjae always looked forwards to going since he loved looking at the beautiful lights they had. Hakyeon has been taking him since he got his own car a couple of years ago, their parents used to take them when they were younger but now Hakyeon takes them.

“Does that mean you’re going to be gone for the holiday break?” Yugyeom asked with a sad frown on his face, Youngjae shook his head and told him only for a week.

Hakyeon forced the Youngers to go to the Sinchon market with them to buy gifts for his friends, Youngjae and SeungHoon always ended up buy a few things but Hakyeon would have bags full.

“Hyungs are you going this year?” Youngjae asked looking at Nichkhun and Mino who smiled nodded their head, Sometimes if they weren’t busy with work they would tag-a-long and it seems this year they planned on going.

Jaebum felt jealously bubble up as he thought of being away from Youngjae for 3 days as Nichkhun and Mino got to spend it with his sunshine, He glanced at Jackson who was swatting away BamBam’s sticky hands till he caught his eyes. He gave him a look that said do-something-about-this, Jackson picked up on the conversation.

“Bam and I always go to Lotte world also. Why don’t we all go together? A fun road trip or sorts.” Jackson said with an innocence smile at them all, BamBam looked confused as to what was going on but didn’t object on going to Lotte World.

 “Sounds fine by me. I’m hoping you all have a ride since my car won’t fit us all.” Hakyeon said thinking they would need at least 3 cars to fit all of them, they discussed about the car ride and figured out that Jackson and Jinyoung have a car and couldn’t fit 4 people.

“I wanna go with Jaebum-hyung!” Youngjae said all of a sudden startling said person whose lap he was still sitting in, Hakyeon glanced at his younger brother who was frowning since they always rode together.

“Then you’ll have to go with Mark and Jinyoung.” His older brother said with a soft smile, Youngjae agreed instantly and leaned back into his hyungs back.

 

Car #1: Hakyeon, SeungHoon, Mino and Nichkhun.

Car#2: Jackson, BamBam, and Yugyeom.

Car#3: Jinyoung, Mark, Jaebum and Youngjae.

 

 

 

 

 

A:N// Hey guys! Sorry I didn’t post I had a class meeting Tuesday about my cap&gown stuff. I’ll probably have 2 updates next week since I wouldn’t be able to use a computer during my holiday break! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Comment I love reading them!!