Cute

Shy Kitten

Jaebum was excited to say the least. He had a ‘date’ with Youngjae at the ice parlor after school today and it would be the first time they would be hanging out alone. Speaking of said cat he was sitting in front of him talking to Mino who was ruffling his hair, a spark of jealous shot through him and he held back a sneer.

“Hyung! What time after school? Cause I promised Nichkhun-hyung I’d help him with his art project.” The angelic voice drifted into Jaebum’s ears. He thought about it and told him right after the bell rang.

“Okay I’ll tell him I can help Saturday instead.” He said with a huge smile etched onto his face which caused Jaebum to let out a smile also, Mino huffed in annoyance when Youngjae started to talk about random things with Jaebum.

SeungHoon was staring at his younger brother who was talking to that Jaebum kid when Youngjae let out a huge laugh which caused him to smile gently.

“Yah hyung! I was talking to you.” Jackson his seat mate whined with a small pout on his lips, SeungHoon playfully groaned and let his attention drift back on his adorable younger brother.

 

Once the bell rang Jaebum told Youngjae to meet him outside the school gates. Youngjae went to his locker and saw his brother and friends standing there chatting softly, “Princess~”

“You coming to help me with my art project? Hakyeon said he’d drive us there.” Nichkhun said once the small boy opened his locker, He shook his head and smiled at their shocked expressions.

“I’m going to get ice cream with Jaebum-hyung. I’ll help you Saturday hyung.” He said with a cute giggle before shutting his locker and walking down the semi empty hallway.
 

“Did he just ditch us?” Hakyeon asked still in shock that their baby brother had other plans without them, Mino growled and said it wasn’t fair.

“He’s our princess. Let that kid find someone else! Youngjae barely talks to me in class anymore.” Mino whined out with a cute stomp of his feet, Nichkhun nodded in agreement.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. That grey haired kid was walking down the hall with a smile stretched across his face, Mino stormed up to him and cornered him.

“Yah! What gives you right to try and take our princess from us?! He was ours first go and find some other kid to play with.” Mino shouted at Jaebum as the other got there with angry looking faces, Nichkhun towered over the fear stricken grey haired kid.

“I’m not play with Youngjae. I genuinely like him.” Was all Jaebum said with a blank face on, Nichkhun growled and grabbed his collar.

“Listen brat. Youngjae was ours first so leave him alone or else I’ll make your life a living hell. Do you understand? Stay the away from him.” With that finally sentence they all walked away and left a terrified Jaebum behind who looked as If he saw a ghost.

Youngjae was standing against the wall near the gates waiting for Jaebum to get out, but after a couple of minutes he was still standing there. And after almost an hour he felt the urge to cry as Jaebum never came out of the school building. He pulled out his phone and pressed the first contact.

“Hyung! I need a ride.” Youngjae said to his oldest brother trying to hold his tears back, Hakyeon quickly got into his car and zoomed down to the school.

Once he got there Youngjae was crouched down against the wall with his head buried in his knees. Hakyeon got out with the car still running and pulled him into a hug with made the cat boy cry.

“H-Hyung… h-he ditched m-me…” The small boy wailed out as tears poured down his face like a waterfall, Hakyeon rubbed his back but had a smile on his face as he thought that in a couple of days he’d have his baby brother back to normal.

 

~ 2 weeks later~

It’s been the worst 2 weeks in school history for the young cat boy Youngjae. Reason number 1: Jaebum has been avoiding him since he ditched him after school. Reason number 2: His brothers wouldn’t leave him alone anymore. They always tried to make plans to hang out with him all the time. And reason number 3: His teacher hated him. For 2 weeks now he’s gotten first place on all tests they’ve taken. And Mr.Jung is annoyed with it.

“Alright class lunch is in 20 minutes. I’ll let you all hang out till then.” And with that the teacher left the room. The class erupted into loud obnoxious talking, Youngjae put his head down on the cold desk with a sigh.

Jaebum wouldn’t sit anywhere near him anymore whether it be on the other side of the table or with the guys sitting between them. It was totally getting on his nerves and he needed to know why Jaebum was avoiding him like the plague. And he knew exactly who to ask.

Once the bell rang for lunch he walked towards the back of the room ignoring his brother who was smiling at him and headed straight for Jackson.

“Hey Youngjae-Wah!” He pulled him by the collar of his shirt right down the hall towards the library which would be abandoned at this time. 

“You know everything that goes on. Why is Jaebum-hyung ignoring me?” Youngjae asked which an unusual seriousness that it slightly scared Jackson, He thought about what he heard the other day when he was picking up his stuff in the classroom.

It was Jaebum getting yelled at by Youngjae’s brothers and their friends.

“Well your brothers and Mino-hyung along with Nichkhun-hyung were yelling at him to stay away from you. But that’s none of my business.” Jackson said before walking out the door leaving an angry Youngjae standing by himself.

 

He stormed into the cafeteria with a huge smile on his face when he saw his brothers laughing at the table, them laughing and smiling pissed him off even more. Walking up to the table he saw Jaebum glance towards him but quickly looked away, that made Youngjae’s heart hurt.

“Hyungs can I talk to you out in the hallway real quick? I promise I’ll be fast~” He asked with a cute voice and smile to match, they all stood up quickly and followed him out in the hall not knowing they were headed for their doom.

“What is it princess?” Mino asked with a smile and chuckle when he saw Youngjae looked down at the ground, He looked up and instantly they shut up.

“Yah! How dare you tell Jaebum-hyung to stop talking to me? It has nothing to do with you, I like Jaebum-hyung a lot.” Youngjae said with a blank face on as he gazed at his brother’s all standing their shocked the sudden outburst, Hakyeon was the one to speak up first.

“Yah Lee Youngjae how dare you talk to us like that! We were only trying to protect you. Who knows what that kid wanted to do with you! You’re our princess not his.” Hakyeon said with a scolding look on his face, Youngjae laughed gently.

“Listen Hyung, I don’t care who you want me hanging out with. I like Jaebum-hyung. If you don’t leave him alone, I’ll tell mom and dad you made me cry.” Youngjae said with complete seriousness, they all stiffened and shut up quickly once their parents were mentioned.

Youngjae smiled and walked back into the cafeteria. He saw Jackson talking with Jaebum and their bodies turned to face each other and Youngjae quickly made his way towards them. Jackson glanced up and saw the smile he gave him and quickly turned the other way so he could sit in Jaebum’s lap. He sat down and started to eat some of Jaebum’s food that was left since he was too lazy to get his own.

He could feel Jaebum’s tensed body but once he turned around and gave him a smile he relaxed, His brothers walked in and sat down with a glare pointed directly at Jaebum who stiffened again. Youngjae turned to glare at his brothers who yelped and looked down at their trays, Jaebum wrapped his arms around the cat boy’s small waist with a smile that was permeant for the whole day.

 

 

For the next couple weeks Youngjae was glued to Jaebum’s lap always sitting there instead of the others. He hung out more with Yugyeom, Mark and BamBam since they all got along, but his brothers would constantly try and put space between him and Jaebum but he would continue to give them glares.

“Yah don’t stare at your brother like that its rude.” Jaebum scolded Youngjae at the park they frequented lately. Hakyeon was glaring at Jaebum ever since they sat down for their lunch break, Youngjae sighed but nodded his head slightly.

Youngjae felt bad once he saw the hurt on his Hyungs faces he crawled over towards them and laid his head on his oldest brothers lap just like he used to do when he was a small kitten.

Seunghoon cooed at how cute his baby brother was and Mino slowly petted his ears knowing that was a soft spot on the cat boy. Youngjae let put a loud but low purr that caused all them to stare at the cute cat that was laying on his brother. Jaebum smiled at the young boy and felt his heart swell up at the adorable sight.

 

A:N// Hey guys! So this is the next chapter! Sorry about the crappy ending for this chapter but I had to sign up for the ACT during class and I didn’t have time to write a good chapter. But I’ll post the next one sometimes next week! So Happy Early Thanksgiving everyone! Vote, Comment  and Subscribe!