Cute Cat

Shy Kitten

Youngjae sat at his desk looking at his alarm clocking waiting till the bright red letters flashed 7:00. Two mintues till his older brothers would be up and getting ready for school! Today would be  his first day of school ever! Yes Youngjae has never been to school before. Youngjae is a cute cat hybrid boy who was adopted into a regular nice family, He has two older brothers. The eldest one Hakyeon is 18 years old and is also a cat hybrid, he was adopted as a baby by the Lee family. His second brother Seunghoon is 17 years old and he is a normal human, he is the only blood son the Lee's have but they love all of the boys equal as their own children.
"Youngjae come on! We dont wanna be late!" Hakyeon's loud voice rang from outside his white bedroom door, Youngjae smiled big and bright and grabbed his brand new school bag.
Youngjae double checked his apperance he was wearing Seunghoon's jean shorts and a plain white shirt  accompanied by a gray cardigan, Hakyeon helped  him pick out the simple but cute outfit. Running out the door he headed for the kitchen to have some breakfast before they would leave.
"My baby boy is going to school!" His mother cried out and laid her head on his shoulder as he sat down, Youngjae smiled and kisses his mother on the cheek and waved at his dad who was smiling.
His parents where very against Youngjae going to school for a long time since they know how delicate and fragile their baby son is, The world isnt the most accepting of hybrids but once Youngjae turned 16 he wanted to go to school with his brothers. Hakyeon is a very feisty hybrid and doesnt let anything bother him so the Lee's had no problems with him at school but their baby boy isn't used to the outside world completely. When Youngjae was 4 his mother abandoned him and left him all alone for 4 days in their house before the neighbors heard him crying and screaming. He was later adopted by the Lee's at age 5, he was a very shy and quiet kid and nevrous of everything.
"Come on Youngjae we are leaving!" Seunghoon said alomst completely out the door. Youngjae jumped up and gave his parents kisses and bolted out the door.
Inside the car Youngjae was starting to shake and get nervous, He gripped his tail tightly and looked out the window looking at the kids who were walking towards the giant school building. Hakyeon and Seunghoon kept a close eye on him and muttered to each other.
"Should we take him back home? He's playing with his tail and you he only does that when he's really really nervous and scared." Seunghoon mumbled to Hakyeon who was smiling gently at their baby brother in the backseat, "Youngjae stop sweetie your going to hurt yourself, don't be nervous your in the same class as Hoonie!"
Youngjae smiled at his brothers and took a deep breath trying to calm down, They pulled up to the giant school building and he could feel his nerves kicking into high gear again. Opening the door he wanted to close it and demand to be taken home again but Hakyeon and Hoon started to walk to the building so Youngjae had to choice but to follow them. He held onto the back of Seunghoon's shirt and looked around the crowded hallway before pushing his face into the back of his brother.
Everyone was looking at the cat hybrid who was pressed against the Lee brothers, When the girls got a glimpse of the boy they all cooed at how cute the boy was. Seunghoon smiled proudly at the girls all whispering how adorable and precious his baby brother is, Stopping in front of a wooden door Hakyeon wished him luck and was sprinting off down the hallways towards his own classroom.
"Hey Jae, I should warn you our teacher isnt the most  friendly towards hybrids. But if anything happens the whole class will rip him a new one, We have a couple of hybrids in the class anyways." Hoonie said rubbing his shaking brothers shoulders with a small smile, He let Youngjae take a deep breath before opening the door.
Inside was a huge room with a white board at the front and desks pushed together so that two people sat together, The whole class was filled with kids talking and laughing.
"Yah Hyung! Why didn't you tell me we had homework! Thats why I gave you my number!" A loud voice shouted once they both entered the classroom, sprinting towards them was a short bulky kid who was wearing baggy basketball shorts along with a black football jersey and a snapback.
" Yah Jackson maybe if you didn't always fall asleep in class then you would have known we had homework!" Seunghoon scolded this Jackson kid, Youngjae was still looking aorund in awe at the room till he felt eyes on him.
He looked around trying to pinpoint who exactly was looking at him, ear twitching intensly he locked eyes with a grey haired guy who was staring at him with such intensity Youngjae had to look away and couldn't help but blush.
"And who is this cutie with you hyung?" Jackson stepped in front of Youngjae and gawked at him with such a dopey smile on his face, Seunghoon pushed him away and pulled his baby brother into his arms.
"This is my baby brother Youngjae! It's his first time at school so behave Jackson!" Youngjae bowed and gave him a small but nervous smile, Everyone in the classroom cooed at how cute he was till the door slammed opened.
"Alright everyone sit down! Mr.Lee, Mr.Wang please take your se-Oh and who is this? A new student?" Mr.Jung the teacher came inside and looked at Youngjae with a hidden sneer in his sentence, Youngjae bowed and introduced himself to the teacher.
"Another hybrid. Well have a seat Mr.Lee! Not there! Up here in the front next to Mr.Song." He sneered and pointed to the empty desk right in the front near the window, Youngjae looked at his brother who smiled and sat down all the way in the back of the classroom.
Youngjae gently sat down in the wooden chair and glanced over to see who his seatmate was and gasped loudly when he saw one of his brothers friends mino smiling bright at him, Mino wrapped him a huge hug and gave him a kiss on the head.
"My princess! Youngjae I'm so glad you got to sit here!" Mino shouted but was instantly shushed by the teacher, Youngjae giggled and his nervous aura was lifted when he realized he wasn't going to have to sit next to a stranger but just his hyung!


 

A:N// Hey guys so this is the first rewrite! I really hope you like it! I'm going to be added pictures of Youngjae's outfits for each chapter!